Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Deal With This Matter Of Disrespect?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very simple question.

If a chick has shown disrespect via text message, IE **** testing by showing me bad attitude and using a disrespectful Tone...

Option 1... Hit her back with a text, and give her back some taste of her own medicine?

Option 2... Send her a LOL then forever ignore the hell out of her?

This is a girl from work who I will be seeing around.. I think if I argue with her, or hit her back with something then things could escalate, and she could cause an issue for me at work.

Personaly the best punishment I think is, completely drop/ghost ignore this rude disrespectful hoe?

I don't think standing upto her by giving her some crap back, will likely achieve anything.

This could be a shvt test as, I was meant to be going out on a drink with her... However her bratty attitude tells me, she ain't worth the date

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post the damn text here so we could have a clearer context.

Anyhow a "You're being disrespectful so I'm not going to continue this discussion/conversation" and then cutting off all texting should do fine in most cases.

And keep the damn texts in case she files for harrasment to the HR. You always need concrete evidence.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I'm thinking minimize drama and ignore.. simply soft next her...

If I hit her back with anger or try to mock her attitude, she could try to escalate further.

This is someone from my work place, to be honest she seems a little crazy.

She was claiming that she has not filter when she gets angry etc.

So no point in kicking up a fuss.. Simply ignore her stupid outburst and NEXT

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your greatest weapon is to do nothing when faced with disrespect.

What did she text?
To be honest I can't be bothered going through the whole text situation. But be rest assured it was disrespectful.

So I think in a case where she is a work colleague, soft next and ignore is best option.

These crazy bishes these days can take you to HR at the drop of a hat

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best weapon you have against women is your attention.

Being spiteful only gives them reasons to justify their ****ty behavior and fuels the drama.

When they disrespect you, the best solution is to withdraw attention until they apologize sincerely.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play Dumb! Be respectful (outclass).. Soft disappear. You have to work with her so minimize drama.
Although I would probably check her on it and attempt to try to put her in her place.
I think this is a more cunning option and probably the best option since you work with the chick

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my early 30s I worked with the most terrible human being I have ever met. She was in her late 30s and was such a disrespectful b/itch c/unt of a supervisor. She had the personality of the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.

1659646976758.jpegKind of looked like her too. Real petite with an over size head.

She would talk at me, talk down to me, question me and as I began to answer hit me with a multiple of questions to prove a point and finish by telling me to get back to work.

I would do 99 things right and she would focus and go in full attack on the 1 error I made.

As she would finish telling me “I do not have time” she would flip a switch and perk the fk up and have all the time in the world for anyone else in the office.

She would berate, criticize, angrily verbally abuse me with her legs spread open wearing a skirt as we sat facing each other.

She would take work away from me and give to others in the office.

And as soon as a high status rich baller of a man walked in the office she would present her as a delicate soft pure innocent flower.

What did I do and how did I respond for an entire year?

I said nothing back I did nothing back I focused on my work and the ceo boss rewarding me with a new position at another office.

Fast forward a couple years and I would come into my old office for work purposes and this b/itch of a c/unt was trying extremely hard to get my attention.

Right before I left my old career she was in her early 40s and looking like Miss Prissy from Looney Tunes. You know, the old withered hen that chases the player rooster around and he wants nothing to do with her.

1659647887503.jpegWho the fk is the real winner?

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very simple question.

If a chick has shown disrespect via text message, IE **** testing by showing me bad attitude and using a disrespectful Tone...

Option 1... Hit her back with a text, and give her back some taste of her own medicine?

This is a girl from work who I will be seeing around.. I think if I argue with her, or hit her back with something then things could escalate, and she could cause an issue for me at work.

Personaly the best punishment I think is, completely drop/ghost ignore this rude disrespectful hoe?

I don't think standing upto her by giving her some crap back, will likely achieve anything.

This could be a shvt test as, I was meant to be going out on a drink with her... However her bratty attitude tells me, she ain't worth the date
I personally like to call people when they do that to me and cut it off.

"Hey, that wasn't ok, I'll go now and we can talk later when you're civil again"

Or, as sometimes I did to my exes, "Okay, I'm going now, have a nice day".

I usually like the second approach more because I don't want to be lecturing on anyone who has an attitude on me of their own bull****. I leave them with their thoughts. Most times the situation will solve by itself.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally like to call people when they do that to me and cut it off.

"Hey, that wasn't ok, I'll go now and we can talk later when you're civil again"

Or, as sometimes I did to my exes, "Okay, I'm going now, have a nice day".

I usually like the second approach more because I don't want to be lecturing on anyone who has an attitude on me of their own bull****. I leave them with their thoughts. Most times the situation will solve by itself.
I would actually normally do that... However this is a new chick at my company & I get the feeling she has a short fuse.. If I call her out and it turns into a slanging match, then she might end up causing a problem for me at work.

I would have to play this one differently.

Best to soft next and withdraw attention.. go back professional work colleagues and nothing more.

Already getting bad vibes about her. She is HOT but I reckon also disrespectful and trouble.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is HOT but I reckon also disrespectful and trouble
That's just a detail, her looks doesn't matter if she isn't behaving properly. We, men, groomed these hot chicks by letting them acting in a bad manner and get away with it.

I get your point that you get to go to the same workplace, but I think that the best thing you can do in situations like that is leaving.

Like one of the gentlemen said before, I quote,
The best weapon you have against women is your attention.
which means that when you withdraw it, she will start wondering why aren't you replying to her or something like that. Since you both get to see each other, I'd say ignore the texts and let her come to you to talk face to face.

You will find out that most of this attitude only happens in texting, when she doesn't have to deal with your body language disapproving her.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my early 30s I worked with the most terrible human being I have ever met. She was in her late 30s and was such a disrespectful b/itch c/unt of a supervisor. She had the personality of the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.

View attachment 8700Kind of looked like her too. Real petite with an over size head.

She would talk at me, talk down to me, question me and as I began to answer hit me with a multiple of questions to prove a point and finish by telling me to get back to work.

I would do 99 things right and she would focus and go in full attack on the 1 error I made.

As she would finish telling me “I do not have time” she would flip a switch and perk the fk up and have all the time in the world for anyone else in the office.

She would berate, criticize, angrily verbally abuse me with her legs spread open wearing a skirt as we sat facing each other.

And as soon as a high status rich baller of a man walked in the office she would present her as a delicate soft pure innocent flower.

I said nothing back I did nothing back I focused on my work and the ceo boss rewarding me with a new position at another office.

Fast forward a couple years and I would come into my old office for work purposes and this b/itch of a c/unt was trying extremely hard to get my attention.

Right before I left my old career she was in her early 40s and looking like Miss Prissy from Looney Tunes. You know, the old withered hen that chases the player rooster around and he wants nothing to do with her.

View attachment 8702Who the fk is the real winner?
Sounds like my ex wife lol

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 8700Kind of looked like her too. Real petite with an over size head.

View attachment 8702Who the fk is the real winner?
Can I assume she was 5'2 or shorter? Short, small white women tend to have MASSIVE small dog complex (i.e. the personality of one)

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which means that when you withdraw it, she will start wondering why aren't you replying to her or something like that. Since you both get to see each other, I'd say ignore the texts and let her come to you to talk face to face.

You will find out that most of this attitude only happens in texting, when she doesn't have to deal with your body language disapproving her.
Plus in person they can immediately question your silence and say "why are you so quiet?" in which case you can choose to tell her what she did, and if she denies it, attacks your judgment, etc then you literally get up and walk out the door or tell her she has to leave.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She couldn’t be taller than 5’2 and was Asian
Different dynamic actually. I had a boss like that once, and it didn't last long lol. Tiger Parent culture combined with insecurity. My crazy Asian boss was actually taller with big boobs and used them as a power play instead of the short skirt.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Different dynamic actually. I had a boss like that once, and it didn't last long lol. Tiger Parent culture combined with insecurity. My crazy Asian boss was actually taller with big boobs and use them as a power play instead of the short skirt.
Short skirt with legs wide open
#dumbsloot

Did your old boss have a see through shirt with no bra showing plenty of cleavage.

I never understood why she had her legs wide open facing me with no desk no nothing of obstruction, her p/ssy out in the open for me to look at which I never did.

lol at her attempt of betatization through a thousand concessions for the duration of her being my supervisor

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very simple question.

Like Chowda said. None of the options you listed. Just do nothing and ignore her. She isn't even worth the energy you would need to use to send a sms text message.

If anything just block her and move on....

Spending time on disrespectful people is just simply a waste of your time.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very obvious to me, that when she is in person at work, she is very polite to me, and I suppose she has to respect the rules of professionalism at work.

However by text she turns into a rude as **** monster.

She saw my profile gym pic, and claimed that I didn't look like a strong man at all. Haha

Pretty much trying to immaculate me, so I just ignored the hoe