"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How to deal with teasing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
I know this going to sound stupid but how do I deal with this: I have different "groups" friends. In a few of them, I'm "the alpha male" or whatever. In others, though, the guys like to mess around a lot with other people. It's all in good fun (for them), and they never seriously hurt anyone but...let's say they tease me sometimes. Just about random stuff (what I'm wearing, what I'm doing, etc.). How do I respond to this? It's just kind of hard to be a quick-thinker...I'm working on it, but until then, is there any tips you can give me? Is there a way to improve my comebacks? Because sometimes, when I don't do anything, it makes me look kinda pu$$y-ish in front of girls. I don't want to completely leave these guys because they're nice and cool when they're not messing around...plus they're more pimp than me and I could learn a thing or two. What do I do?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Them: Your shirt looks like crap.
You: Ok.

Them: God you're a fag.
You: Ok

Them: Insert random insult here
You: Ok

Just ignore it and it'll go away.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Vincent
Them: Your shirt looks like crap.
You: Ok.

Them: God you're a fag.
You: Ok

Them: Insert random insult here
You: Ok

Just ignore it and it'll go away.
Quit giving bad advice. He's talking about FRIENDS who do it for fun.

Them: Your shirt looks like crap.
You: Your shirt looks worse.

Them: God you're a fag.
You: You wish, baby.

Them: Insert random insult here
You: Insert comeback here
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Vincent

Just ignore it and it'll go away.

Originally posted by WishIWas
so why are you still here?
OH SNAP!!

lol
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top