Hi Guys,
I've tried the search before posting this, but haven't been very succesful. So I want to ask you guys for a little advice.
How do you deal with really really shy girls?
Because I'm having trouble to get into this one's world... to kind of brake her shield
It's been impossible to talk to her, since she never answer's her mobile phone and when I see her, she's always with her (male)friends. And on top of that she's really shy and quiet. So it's been really really hard to talk to her, even though we talked a few times before, but she looked quite unconfortable and monossilabic.
She has showed me signs of interest several times. She always stares at me, but when I go for the eye contact, she looks away. But at the same time, she doesn't seem too want me to get close to her.
Well... I really don't understand this. I'm trying to get a chance to ask her out. Or if you prefer to give her a chance to go out with me
Advices will be really appreciated. Sorry for the long post.
Cheers!
I've tried the search before posting this, but haven't been very succesful. So I want to ask you guys for a little advice.
How do you deal with really really shy girls?
Because I'm having trouble to get into this one's world... to kind of brake her shield
It's been impossible to talk to her, since she never answer's her mobile phone and when I see her, she's always with her (male)friends. And on top of that she's really shy and quiet. So it's been really really hard to talk to her, even though we talked a few times before, but she looked quite unconfortable and monossilabic.
She has showed me signs of interest several times. She always stares at me, but when I go for the eye contact, she looks away. But at the same time, she doesn't seem too want me to get close to her.
Well... I really don't understand this. I'm trying to get a chance to ask her out. Or if you prefer to give her a chance to go out with me
Advices will be really appreciated. Sorry for the long post.
Cheers!