Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with getting old?

Reaction score
I would like to thank all of you for the thoughtful and intelligent replies. I have decided that I am not gonna waste anymore time worrying about age and im certainly not gonna care anymore what people think of me. I am gonna finish my college degree and I am gonna begin working out again. Life is meant to be lived and thats what im gonna do. I am gonna be an excellent example for my son and I am gonna be the best version of me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to thank all of you for the thoughtful and intelligent replies. I have decided that I am not gonna waste anymore time worrying about age and im certainly not gonna care anymore what people think of me. I am gonna finish my college degree and I am gonna begin working out again. Life is meant to be lived and thats what im gonna do. I am gonna be an excellent example for my son and I am gonna be the best version of me.
Excellent

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
I have decided that I am not gonna waste anymore time worrying about age
Good. Remember "Men age like fine wine, whereas women age like milk"

im certainly not gonna care anymore what people think of me.
Good. It's outside your control what people think of you, and once it's outside your control, have Epictetus's philosophy in mind "This is nothing to me"

I am gonna finish my college degree
Yeah and probably best to let go of you concerning yourself about the outcome. Get lost in the process and enjoy the grind, where the cookie crumbles, it's in the hands of fate.

I am gonna begin working out again
Try a few insanity workouts if you want to up your energy and mood. Such a rush you get after from that workout.

I am gonna be an excellent example for my son
Teach him/turn him onto financial education rather than only thinking of leaving him a wad of money. If he doesn't have his emotions / mind in check and if he doesn't have financial education what you leave him would be wasted anyhow.

Onwards and upwards!

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesomeness bruv!
Barney Stinson approves this:

Keep grinding and don´t give a shi´t about say or think about you. They do not matter. What really matters is your opinion and your own perception of you - not others. :up:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you are a treat at 40. A dude who knows the game is super rare today, a dude who acts on it though, that's like a chocolate sunday with a cherry on top. You are better than like 90% of these 20 yearold pussies who dye their hair, worry about muscles, careers or any of that other bull****. You were born in the 80's which makes you automatically cool by default. The young guys have absolutely nothing going for them anymore, they aren't creative, they aren't fun. They've been raised to buy into this LGBT, feminist bull**** hook line and sinker. You have so much to offer a young broad. They want excitement, confidence, all that ****. You are already there. The young guys today.... my god what a bunch of losers. Sorry young guys, but you are part of generation embarrassment.

If I wasn't married, I'd be slaying women left right and center. I get soooo much interest now its ridiculous. Women are STARVING for some masculinity. Throw on a suit and tie and some decent shoes and own that mature ****. Sean Connery was sexy at 60 dude, women would fall all over themselves to get near him. Look at Tommy Cruise and Schwarzenegger, dudes might aswell be in a wheelchair but they could still pull chicks who are 20.

This is the **** that passes for masculinity today

You have more to offer a chick than any of these young idiots. I feel for their gen but at the sametime, they're a bunch of idiots.

Last edited: