Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Command Respect If You're Short

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Basically the video can be summed up as be loud and make a big presence, which is defiantly true that short people have to put in more effort to be dominant in social situations

One of the most interesting things about body language is that if we consciously change our gestures and positions into more assertive ones, we will start to think assertively to match. Theres a simple test you can do between 2 people. Have one person lie on the floor, while another person stands over him. Have the person standing up reprimand the person on the ground in some way. Then have them switch places, and get the first person (who is now on the floor) to reprimand the second person again. This time his voice will be different, and he will lack any authority, probably even laugh at the absurdity of it. This is an example of how the body language and positions of the 2 people completely changed the power dynamic, although what was being said was identical.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Basically the video can be summed up as be loud and make a big presence, which is defiantly true that short people have to put in more effort to be dominant in social situations

One of the most interesting things about body language is that if we consciously change our gestures and positions into more assertive ones, we will start to think assertively to match. Theres a simple test you can do between 2 people. Have one person lie on the floor, while another person stands over him. Have the person standing up reprimand the person on the ground in some way. Then have them switch places, and get the first person (who is now on the floor) to reprimand the second person again. This time his voice will be different, and he will lack any authority, probably even laugh at the absurdity of it. This is an example of how the body language and positions of the 2 people completely changed the power dynamic, although what was being said was identical.
you can not

let me give you an example in tinder , since I was curious about experiments

I had a normal Western European name , I think that I was getting like 50-60 likes per day + 10 matches

I changed the name to an Eastern European one , barely got 2-3 likes

the only thing that I have changed was the name . Everything else remained the same

same thing with height , if you are under 1.75 m you will have a tougher time than someone that is exactly like you just that is 1.75m or above

people say that things like this do not matter , but they do

now , being short or whatever is not such a big handicap in order not to be successful at all , but for sure the starting point is not a favorable one , and can even become a major disadvantage if it is not “masked” by other attractive things

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
same thing with height , if you are under 1.75 m you will have a tougher time than someone that is exactly like you just that is 1.75m or above
I never said it wasn't harder, you need to make do with what you have and use every advantage possible. Short guys have to do more to get the same level of respect that's the point of this thread.

become a major disadvantage if it is not “masked” by other attractive
That's why the video says to be confident and the centre of attention.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stand with your legs spread far apart. Short-ass legs won't get in anyone's way lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Be worthy of respect. It's that simple. Running around flapping your gums and trying to put on a show isn't going to get you it, it will only get you laughed at.