Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Close in nightclubs

Bigmike89

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't change your personality that easily.
False. Who we think we are is mostly conditioning from parents, religion, society, school, friends and so on. All of that can be changed.

I know it’s possible because I have changed my personality. My former personality simply wasn’t working.

Who I am now is the real me.

Don’t simply accept whatever role, label that society has thrust on you. Decide the kind of man you want to be and be that man.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kissed a 19yo when my date(37yo) was in the bathroom
2 years ago I would have never done that...

you can change

Bigmike89

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't change your personality that easily.

I can't flick a switch in my head and suddenly become happy, extroverted, and a party animal.

And I have no idea what kind of lifestyle would attract a Hooters girl, not that they're anything special.

I'm not a king and neither are you. Let's not delude ourselves. Even the President isn't a king.
You are thinking of just superficial changes. Being a party animal isn’t necessary. However being happy with the life you have is necessary. If you are miserable right now, why should a woman want to join you in your misery? Create happiness for yourself and women will naturally want to be part of that.

The lifestyle that attracts is one that is in complete alignment with your deepest beliefs. It doesn’t necessarily have to be being rich and flashy.

And I agree, I wouldn’t consider hooter girls as special. However they can be a fun addition to already happy life.

I am a king because I am in charge of my life, and only do the things that please me.

Don’t get stuck in the literal meaning of words friend.