Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Close in nightclubs

Bigmike89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Orlando. But even the bartenders are just pretentious nonsense that think their sh1t doesn't stink. Who has time for that?
Ah I lived in Orlando for 6 years. It’s a good city. Yeah some bartenders do come as a snobbish. Forgetting that they work in a service industry for tips haha.

Usually it’s the young and pretty ones used to constant validation from men that act that way

Bigmike89

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you talk about at the bar? Or even at her place for that matter?
Nothing serious tbh. Mostly just playful banter and me being ****y funny.

Last week, I meet a girl while waiting in line at the bar. She made a comment about how tall I was. I replied with something like, “thanks for reminding me sometimes I forget with smirk on my face”. As the conversation progressed (while still waiting in line) she mentioned that she had been in Canada several times (l live in Boston), to which I replied, “ what are you a truck driver? Also with a smirk on my face” We we’re having a good conversation and her friend close to her was laughing the whole time. We parted ways a little after that because her group of friends decided to go to another bar and I wasn’t about to follow them.

Another interesting thing (at least to me) was that a guy tried to cut in during the conversation.The old me would have tried to cut him out of the conversation. But I allowed him to join in. I could tell that the contrast between the two of us made her more attracted to me...He was trying to impress her and I wasn’t.

So I usually don’t talk about anything serious, I keep it light and only talk about stuff I enjoy talking about.

So if I girl were to ask me what i do for a living, I would ask her if she was a gold digger or looking for a sugar daddy or something along those lines. As long as it is playful, ****y and funny.

Reaction score
Nothing serious tbh. Mostly just playful banter and me being ****y funny.

Last week, I meet a girl while waiting in line at the bar. She made a comment about how tall I was. I replied with something like, “thanks for reminding me sometimes I forget with smirk on my face”. As the conversation progressed (while still waiting in line) she mentioned that she had been in Canada several times (l live in Boston), to which I replied, “ what are you a truck driver? Also with a smirk on my face” We we’re having a good conversation and her friend close to her was laughing the whole time. We parted ways a little after that because her group of friends decided to go to another bar and I wasn’t about to follow them.

Another interesting thing (at least to me) was that a guy tried to cut in during the conversation.The old me would have tried to cut him out of the conversation. But I allowed him to join in. I could tell that the contrast between the two of us made her more attracted to me...He was trying to impress her and I wasn’t.

So I usually don’t talk about anything serious, I keep it light and only talk about stuff I enjoy talking about.

So if I girl were to ask me what i do for a living, I would ask her if she was a gold digger or looking for a sugar daddy or something along those lines. As long as it is playful, ****y and funny.
Damn.

I'm ALWAYS serious. I don't think I know how not to be serious.

Mostly if I go out, I just sit there and don't talk. Many other people seem to be talking for hours, but if I over hear, they aren't talking about anything serious. I just don't work that way. It's not my personality.

I'm 1000x more likely to get pissed at the bartender for disrespecting me and tip her $0 than to even have 1 conversation. And if a conversation ever accidentally gets started, it ends quickly.

Bigmike89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn.

Mostly if I go out, I just sit there and don't talk. Many other people seem to be talking for hours, but if I over hear, they aren't talking about anything serious. I just don't work that way. It's not my personality.

I'm 1000x more likely to get pissed at the bartender for disrespecting me and tip her $0 than to even have 1 conversation. And if a conversation ever accidentally gets started, it ends quickly.
Damn.

Damn bro. Why even go out? Haha

Reaction score
Damn bro. Why even go out? Haha
I never go out intending to do that. But I just feel disrespected a lot when I go out, especially by staff. It's not 100% of the time, but maybe 50%. I rarely go out any more.

But even if a hot girl sits right next to me, I still don't know what to say. I'm not good at starting or maintaining conversations. But I can talk all day if there's something actually to talk about, like I went to the bank the other day and talked to the girl about what I need to qualify for a construction loan, commercial real estate loan, and conventional mortgage. I can talk about ANYTHING if there is actually substance to it. But I can't just create a conversation out of nowhere with a total stranger.

I'm pretty sure that people in bars and clubs are acting as fake as they possibly can. That's the whole idea of the thing.

It sounds like you went back to that girls place and had sex with her after having nothing but small talk. Is that accurate?

Bigmike89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never go out intending to do that. But I just feel disrespected a lot when I go out, especially by staff. It's not 100% of the time, but maybe 50%. I rarely go out any more.

But even if a hot girl sits right next to me, I still don't know what to say. I'm not good at starting or maintaining conversations. But I can talk all day if there's something actually to talk about, like I went to the bank the other day and talked to the girl about what I need to qualify for a construction loan, commercial real estate loan, and conventional mortgage. I can talk about ANYTHING if there is actually substance to it. But I can't just create a conversation out of nowhere with a total stranger.

I'm pretty sure that people in bars and clubs are acting as fake as they possibly can. That's the whole idea of the thing.

It sounds like you went back to that girls place and had sex with her after having nothing but small talk. Is that accurate?
Yeah that is correct. When I listen in on girls having conversations there isn’t much substance to it. Girls talk about things that if we as men discussed those things, it would be ridiculous because it’s simply dumb ****. However that’s how they connect.

I used to not like small talk and actually prefer conversations with substance. I still do. I have substantive conversations with men, coworkers or basically anyone I have no interest in having sex with.

They will be times when it’s ok to have substantive conversations with women but those moments are far and in between. Substantive or rational conversation do not create the attraction/feeling that would make a woman want to sleep with you. It’s just how it is.

If you meet a woman who responds to rational conversation how much fun can she be? Part of the fun of being with girls is the unpredictability they can bring to an interaction. I view women as an opportunity to take a vacation from reasonable/rational thought or conversation. Is it reasonable for a woman to have sex with a guy she knows nothing about? Probably not but I’m okay with that.

I developed my ability for small talk after observing her girls talk. Small talk creates comfort, ****y funny creates tension. The combination of that creates attraction...

When I want to have rational conversation I talk to my friends. If you are like most guys you are probably obsessed with stats about sports (substantive and concrete) but most girls simply don’t give a ****. Girls that like sports usually do because of the feelings it creates (like excitement) not for the concrete details.

So if you want to have sex with women and be with women you have to cultivate the ability to make small talk too.

Haha I know it sucks but when you need a break from the small talk bull**** simply talk to the guy next to you in a bar or hang out with the boys.

God knows I need a break from girls sometimes

Reaction score
Yeah that is correct. When I listen in on girls having conversations there isn’t much substance to it. Girls talk about things that if we as men discussed those things, it would be ridiculous because it’s simply dumb ****. However that’s how they connect.

I used to not like small talk and actually prefer conversations with substance. I still do. I have substantive conversations with men, coworkers or basically anyone I have no interest in having sex with.

They will be times when it’s ok to have substantive conversations with women but those moments are far and in between. Substantive or rational conversation do not create the attraction/feeling that would make a woman want to sleep with you. It’s just how it is.

If you meet a woman who responds to rational conversation how much fun can she be? Part of the fun of being with girls is the unpredictability they can bring to an interaction. I view women as an opportunity to take a vacation from reasonable/rational thought or conversation. Is it reasonable for a woman to have sex with a guy she knows nothing about? Probably not but I’m okay with that.

I developed my ability for small talk after observing her girls talk. Small talk creates comfort, ****y funny creates tension. The combination of that creates attraction...

When I want to have rational conversation I talk to my friends. If you are like most guys you are probably obsessed with stats about sports (substantive and concrete) but most girls simply don’t give a ****. Girls that like sports usually do because of the feelings it creates (like excitement) not for the concrete details.

So if you want to have sex with women and be with women you have to cultivate the ability to make small talk too.

Haha I know it sucks but when you need a break from the small talk bull**** simply talk to the guy next to you in a bar or hang out with the boys.

God knows I need a break from girls sometimes
I don't care about sports stats. I barely even keep track of standings unless it's close to playoffs and then I just check the sxores online and don't watch the games.

I'm obsessed with flipping houses and making money to become a millionaire.

I hate to say but I just don't have time for any nonsense. I don't see life as any sort of game, and if they're asking me to "relax" then most likely they're trying to mentally sedate me so they can take advantage of me in some way.

Bigmike89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care about sports stats. I barely even keep track of standings unless it's close to playoffs and then I just check the sxores online and don't watch the games.

I'm obsessed with flipping houses and making money to become a millionaire.

I hate to say but I just don't have time for any nonsense. I don't see life as any sort of game, and if they're asking me to "relax" then most likely they're trying to mentally sedate me so they can take advantage of me in some way.
If flipping houses make you happy and fulfilled, go for it. Live your life exactly how you want.

Reaction score
If flipping houses make you happy and fulfilled, go for it. Live your life exactly how you want.
True.

But it doesn't solve the problem of not being able to bring girls home from bars/clubs, which is the point of the site. At least, it's supposed to be.

Bigmike89

Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

But it doesn't solve the problem of not being able to bring girls home from bars/clubs, which is the point of the site. At least, it's supposed to be.
To be good at pick up requires making adjustments just like anything else. In order to be sucessful at flipping houses you have had to alter your behavior, spending habits and what you pay attention to.

If what you are doing now isn’t working , make adjustments. The feedback from this community has helped me personally.

Reaction score
To be good at pick up requires making adjustments just like anything else. In order to be sucessful at flipping houses you have had to alter your behavior, spending habits and what you pay attention to.

If what you are doing now isn’t working , make adjustments. The feedback from this community has helped me personally.
I get 99% insults here. If there is some advice there, I'm too distracted by the insults to notice half the time.

Although I don't post many actual field reports.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence, no fvcks given and huge amounts of self-amusement. Don't be easy, string her along until she's literally crazy for your d!ck.

Closing is easy if you've warmed her up right. A nightclub isn't a place to take numbers, so just quit that altogether.
This .
Also i pulled this trick unconsciously 2 times .
Met a chick , made out and wanted to fck her . She wouldn't let me touch her butt or anything else . I was trying to take her in my car or somewhere to fck her . Still she was refusing to follow . What i did?
Didn't give a fck , i was minding my needs and started chattig and picking up their female friends.

So the chick grabbed my hand , we went in my car and banged .

2 times happened the same thing in different place and different women.

Reaction score

I can change house flipping strategies much easier than the way in which I socialize or my personality.

To give you an idea...

You might find me at a bar drinking silently there by myself. I'm thinking things in my head about "inverted yield curves." This is when interest rates on short-term government bonds are larger than interest rates on long-term government bonds. It's a very rare occurrence in the economy and is a sign that something is wrong, and has predicted every recession for the last 60 years, including the recession of 2008... And also existed in the 3 years leading up to 1929.

That's me at a bar. But to outside observers, I'm silently typing on my phone.

Bigmike89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can change house flipping strategies much easier than the way in which I socialize or my personality.

To give you an idea...

You might find me at a bar drinking silently there by myself. I'm thinking things in my head about "inverted yield curves." This is when interest rates on short-term government bonds are larger than interest rates on long-term government bonds. It's a very rare occurrence in the economy and is a sign that something is wrong, and has predicted every recession for the last 60 years, including the recession of 2008... And also existed in the 3 years leading up to 1929.

That's me at a bar. But to outside observers, I'm silently typing on my phone.
Lmao. That’s cool bro. Seems like you are always working

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

So I have no problem approaching girls. Actually I believe I have the opposite of approach anxiety. I want to talk to every good looking girl I see. The issue is that I can walk up to a girl at a club, dance with her, talk, sometimes even kiss her, and get her number if she’s with friends to hangout later. But most of them don’t end in dates...

Also I get girls who make up bs reasons why they can’t come over to my place at the end of the night...am I too impatient? My ideal scenario is to meet a girl and have sex with her on the same night. I’m not looking to date or get to know them. How can I close girls on the same night in nightclubs?
Club numbers have a high flake rate. I was listening to a rsd video on the subject. Well aware, it's a lot of marketing no doubt. It's simply a fallback plan to pull later. Obviously, pull the night of. If you cannot, then you try to get good, after hour spot for eats but, preferably not in the clubbing bar location. High risk for fights and unnecessary drama. If you can pull out of club, you should be able to close. If you do the best friend test or some routine you make up, play onto one being the good one and your target is the bad one. Watch their responses. If you note like any nod of approval, pick up on their subtle communication, you can save yourself being blocked later.

Be mindful. By this, grind with your girl, and do so in such a way, you pull her away from her friends even a few feet. Does mother bird make an appearance? Do they block you? The point is that you are putting space and separation between you and her friends. Baby step it. Begin three feet away. Lead her. Be mindful of how her friends are. If this is cool, they don't freak out, Stack. Suggest you guys grabbing a drink. Get a glass of water say to the bartender, you are DD. Alcohol salts game. The thing is that, if it's early enough, you can acquire digits, and go find more baes. Late night, you sort of just want to weigh up your options or lack thereof.

As for bar make outs, if your noob, sure but, I find it counter productive. I've pulled more times never making out but, the context is very much so on. Test it out. Do you close better making out in the bar or in a taxi or parking lot in the back seat of your car.

Finally, when in doubt, tell her it's time to go, take her hand and lead her out the way you would if she was child-like. Only, she's a hot young girl. Repeat. Rum tight game. If at any point be willing to drop her, and go get Bae.

I pulled a girl out of a club early side of 20. Out front, fights were popping off. She wants to watch a fight. I know, I am solo, one girl, and it's a sword fight. I am a sitting duck. Likely punched out by the group and I lose the girl. I left her and go in my car. She chased after. I dropped her off at her house. She invited me in for 'coffee.' it was 3am. Again, run tight game. I felt like the situation as she changed into sweat pants. I got naked.

Life favors the bold playboy.

Leaving her place, it was after 6am. I could hear birds cherping. I was exhausted but, that walk to the car, and drive home is sweet.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten positive feedback from being sexually direct verbally in a club environment? I don’t mean being sexually direct as an opener but as a means of building attraction during a conversation?

When I have done it in the past, it seems girls welcome it because they feel desired, and as a result get an ego boost. That ego boost usually doesn’t translate into them wanting to meet up later even when I get their number...
You had it right the first time. I suggest you follow your common sense rather than the complicated fluff ppl throw into the seduction process. Rapport and comfort doesnt matter beyond having an approachable vibe. Mere attraction isn't some exception for seduction. It's the main factor.

There's no need to verbally talk about sex bro. So throw that out. And a person doesn't 'build' attraction, he simply has the qualities of being attractive - status markers.

As for ego boosted non-lays, here's some perspective. I as a guy use to go to the club and leave early simply because I received validation in the form of a compliment, etc. Sexual validation can be a very satisfying feeling and often just the main goal for going out. It felt good even from the people I found unattractive though they were no step closer to sleeping with me.

When I went out more and received more compliments and drinks over time I became desensitized to them to the point of saying artificial "thx's". Dude even kissing chicks will become cheap really quickly and have you trying for the next girl. So couple my experience with that of a female's x 100 and you may get some insight as to why your attempts to "build attraction" are lame. No offense.
Follow the guys on here that share their interactions based on their raw attractiveness, not the ones that come up with dogma imo.

Bigmike89

Don Juan
Reaction score
But sitting at a bar all introverted thinking about the causes of the Great Depression are not helping me fvck the Hooters girls!!!

Hahaha.

I'm not expecting you to have the answers to this.
The answers that you are looking for is out there, even here on this forum. If you keep doing what you are currently doing you can expect nothing to change.

You want to have sex with hooter girls? Create the kind of life that a hooter girl would want to be part of.

Sitting at a bar by yourself contemplating the Great Depression makes you look like a social outcast. Who wants to be with a social outcast? No one not even guys either.

There is a time and place for everything. Want to comtemplate the Great Depression? That’s fine but go to a library not a bar. The bar should be for socializing, meeting people and having a good time.

You have convinced yourself that all you care about is making money but that is obviously not true. You also care about being with girls. To be with girls it helps a lot if you are fun to be around.

Anything that you need to be sucessful with women can be learned. You can learn by practicing the habits of men that are good with women. Make friends with both men and women. The more you understand people, the better off you will be with them relationally.

If all of this seems like too much, then do nothing. But don’t complain about not getting laid. It’s a choice, by choosing not to make certain improvements on yourself, you are also choosing not to get laid.

Ironically, the process of being able to get more girls will make you a more rounded person. You will be more social, confident, manage your finances better and expand your influence.

Remember Kings don’t need to worry about getting laid, women fight for their attention. Become a king by being a more well rounded man and the rest will fall in place.

Reaction score
The answers that you are looking for is out there, even here on this forum. If you keep doing what you are currently doing you can expect nothing to change.

You want to have sex with hooter girls? Create the kind of life that a hooter girl would want to be part of.

Sitting at a bar by yourself contemplating the Great Depression makes you look like a social outcast. Who wants to be with a social outcast? No one not even guys either.

There is a time and place for everything. Want to comtemplate the Great Depression? That’s fine but go to a library not a bar. The bar should be for socializing, meeting people and having a good time.

You have convinced yourself that all you care about is making money but that is obviously not true. You also care about being with girls. To be with girls it helps a lot if you are fun to be around.

Anything that you need to be sucessful with women can be learned. You can learn by practicing the habits of men that are good with women. Make friends with both men and women. The more you understand people, the better off you will be with them relationally.

If all of this seems like too much, then do nothing. But don’t complain about not getting laid. It’s a choice, by choosing not to make certain improvements on yourself, you are also choosing not to get laid.

Ironically, the process of being able to get more girls will make you a more rounded person. You will be more social, confident, manage your finances better and expand your influence.

Remember Kings don’t need to worry about getting laid, women fight for their attention. Become a king by being a more well rounded man and the rest will fall in place.
You can't change your personality that easily.

I can't flick a switch in my head and suddenly become happy, extroverted, and a party animal.

And I have no idea what kind of lifestyle would attract a Hooters girl, not that they're anything special.

I'm not a king and neither are you. Let's not delude ourselves. Even the President isn't a king.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get 99% insults here. If there is some advice there, I'm too distracted by the insults to notice half the time.
you get distracted if it is true...
men are not offended if something said about them simply isnt true