"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How to catch flaking when getting her #.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Here's what I like to do to try to catch them in a lie when they are giving me their phone number:

1. If I'm at a bar, nightclub, concert, party, etc. after I get their phone number, I will excuse myself and go to a telephone or pay phone and call the number she gave me. If it's a non-working number or someone answers and they never heard of her, then I know she gave me a phony number. Then I will go back to her and express my displeasure of giving me the runaround on giving me her phone number. Needless to say, I don't want anything to do with her after playing games with my head.

2. Here's another good way to catch them in a lie: Always carry a pen and piece of paper with you. When she tells you her phone number, write it down. Then immediately say, "I think I have this wrong, what was that phone number again?" If it's different from the original number she gave you, then I would be suspicious about her trying to give you a phony number.

Great Piece of advice i found from another site.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Seems like a good tip but.....

If she gives you a wrong number then you shouldn't worry about her anymore. You should move on to the next hot chick that crosses your path.
 

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Chicago burbs
What if you call the # and it's legit. That would lead to some akward conversation....
 

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
ottawa,ontario,canada
Do this bro


when while your writing her number down she tell you


its 754-8235

then you say/write 754-8234


If shes interested she will corect you,

if not she will let you write down the fake number



; )


good luck broz
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
Seems like a good tip but.....

If she gives you a wrong number then you shouldn't worry about her anymore. You should move on to the next hot chick that crosses your path.
I agree with this statement. If the girl was bullshatting you and gave you a fake number. You got your answer.

Getting a number is just half the battle.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
What if she gives you her number but doesn't seem very interested when she gives it to you. Would you still call?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Why not skip the BS and just ask her out. If she's interested in you she'll accept. If a number exchange is necessary, she'll offer it.

It's like you guys are going after numbers as trophies, as if the number alone is the prize. Numbers are worthless unless she's interested in you enough to go out on a date.
 
Top