Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to become a politician?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context, not trying to become a legitimate politician.

I'd like to learn the skills and mindset necessary to drum up support. I'm working on becoming a validator in a crypto project and would like for the community to nominate me. I haven't yet contributed anything to this crypto project but I will be bringing their ecosystem massive about of support and validation. If I can garner community support to be elected as one of their top validators, i'll focus even more time on bringing more projects into their space.

If I gain their support/votes, i earn more money and can redistribute that money back to the people who have supported me.

I have roughly 1.2k followers on twitter, not too many and am not the greatest showman. I'm more of a doer than a gloat and boast/marketer. Surprisingly, i'm very good at sales, just not good at showmanship.

Any help would be appreciated.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You join a party in your local council and work your way up. The more influence you have the more likely it is for you to go into state and federal politics

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to become a politician? Simple
If you’re not one already, prepare to become a pathological liar…
Yeah, never really been a liar.

I'll try networking with some current validators (politicians). They should be very excited that i'll be bringing lots of value to the network.

I'm good at getting this done, just never really good at getting others to support me/being a showman.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on what country you are in. Here in the United States I would suggest getting involved in local civics. State governments have civic handbooks about processes that go on in city, county, and state governing bodies. Go to some of those meetings so that you get an understanding how those processes work and talk to people there. Maybe do some volunteer work also.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do people only read the headline......smh.

I'm trying to be a validator, not a politician in a traditional sense. Validators are similar to politicians in the sense that they represent the community and enact laws based on what the community wants. On top of that, they need to keep the technical infrastructure of the blockchain network running by supporting it themselves. You do need the support of the community to get into one of these positions and there's only 21 (number varies based on which blockchain network you'd like to be a validator in).

Again, not trying to be a local government politician.

I'm trying to be a blockchain gaming network validator. I work in the gaming space. I will be bringing this network millions of dollars and validity to this network. So I do provide a lot of value.

Just trying to figure out the best way to drum up votes without shouting, "I'm bringing your community millions of dollars, more work, more recognition, and connections. I will continue to do more if you support me!". Not planning on saying that unless.....that is what im supposed to say lol.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Just trying to figure out the best way to drum up votes without shouting, "I'm bringing your community millions of dollars, more work, more recognition, and connections. I will continue to do more if you support me!". Not planning on saying that unless.....that is what im supposed to say lol.
Register on the vote ballot as a validator and see how far that gets you…
Only question is why would you want to put your character between a politician’s lies and the public…

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Register on the vote ballot as a validator and see how far that gets you…
Only question is why would you want to put your character between a politician’s lies and the public…
Not sure I get the comment/question here?

I guess i could ask the team for help and see if they could tweet out my validator and share it in the discord community. I'm typically not the type to ask for help but i'll already be doing the work anyway to build support for their community, I can maintain the actual servers with one of my friends as well.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context, not trying to become a legitimate politician.

I'd like to learn the skills and mindset necessary to drum up support. I'm working on becoming a validator in a crypto project and would like for the community to nominate me. I haven't yet contributed anything to this crypto project but I will be bringing their ecosystem massive about of support and validation. If I can garner community support to be elected as one of their top validators, i'll focus even more time on bringing more projects into their space.

If I gain their support/votes, i earn more money and can redistribute that money back to the people who have supported me.

I have roughly 1.2k followers on twitter, not too many and am not the greatest showman. I'm more of a doer than a gloat and boast/marketer. Surprisingly, i'm very good at sales, just not good at showmanship.

Any help would be appreciated.
How are you going to be interacting with this community prior that elects you? Is it all online or are you going to be working on tasks in person?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ll meet the most influential people on the golf course. All you need is a little charisma. These two combined, can take you quite far.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you going to be interacting with this community prior that elects you? Is it all online or are you going to be working on tasks in person?
it's all online. you need to have the top 21 most votes and always keep your node up and running. Those 21 nodes power that entire blockchain. When one goes down, another node in line waiting will come and take its place and the node that went down is typically punished by having part of its reserve tokens taken away. The reserve tokens are then redistributed to the 21 nodes who successfully kept the blockchain running and intact. Whenever the community wants to implement a change and they come to an agreement, the 21 validators need to upgrade the code and implement the change so the entire blockchain can be in sync. Essentially you represent the blockchain community as a representative technically. On the business side, it's pretty much up to you how you want to sell yourself. Some people who get in early can maintain their status just doing technical work, but typically you'll want someone who can do more than just execute some code.

The above is the technical part. You also want to ensure that they will receive part of your token inflation rewards for delegating their votes to you. You offer other incentives to the community to direct their votes to you but money in their pockets is most influential. The top 21 positions are determined based off token voting power. Each token/coin = 1 vote. You can buy your way to the top or get people to vote you to the top.

I'll be offering the technical expertise, the business expertise, and $$ to the community who votes for me. The co founder of the project still consults my friend for technical help and my friend will be managing our tech. I'm very well connected on the business side to help drive growth and recognition, and I can offer similar rewards that others have offered.

--

current plan:

My friend is going to ask the project team for their direct support. They send us votes directly and he'll provide some consulting, and i'll provide some business opportunities. Hopefully the voting power they direct will be enough for us to earn a second full time salary.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if you are already making promises you can't keep, you would go a long way in politics.
Add spending other people's money and feel good about it with no remorse lol
(and when you run out of them, you invent a new tax to steal some more money from people).

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to become a politician? Simple
If you’re not one already, prepare to become a pathological liar…
exactly.. practice being a two faced slime ball willing to sell your country down the river to line your pockets !

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Volunteer for a campaign,
Take some leadership in the local party HQ.
Get a job as a staffer in the Congress/assemblymans district , and move up to the Capital.
Get involved in local issues to establish your identity and get a record of action
Run for local office. City council, School Board, water district, etc....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No idea why anyone would want to be... basically you need to be a shady, backstabbing, two faced person to succeed that tells people whatever they need to hear to get votes and then do whatever they want once they have them.

Not what I aspire to be in life.