Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to avoid anger and frustration during daygame.

Black Wolf

Reaction score
Dear SoSuave members,

I've been practising daygame for a month or two now and have been pretty dedicated, aiming to do 50 approaches a day. I've had some success - ****ing about five attractive women. Since before this I hadn't ****ed one, for me this is a massive step in the right direction. I'm twenty years old and reasonably intelligent, and I'm not normally an angry guy. But recently I've been experiencing emotions of frustration and anger during my daily sarges. You see I've been having trouble with my approach. A few weeks ago it was better and I was stopping lots of women, but now maybe five out of thirty five actually stop.

Being continually brushed off like this gradually pisses me off as I have a degree of pride and self belief. It's strange, sometimes I have an excellent almost 'loving' vibe, where I can walk across a busy pedestrian street directly towards a girl smiling and open her well from the front. But most of the time I find frustration creeping in. I don't know if my recent problems with my approach stem from the fact that I'm doing this so much, maybe I'm becoming slightly automated, robotic. This is only a wild guess and I have no basis for this. In any case I'm so ****ing dedicated to this that I cannot bear sitting in house reading or something else while beautiful approachable women walk by on the streets outside. I really love this pursuit of social dynamics. I want to master it and understand it and then help other guys.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems to these? I'm not about to give up. Hell no. But I do earnestly seek your advice.

Regards,
Black Wolf.

9asus2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Haven't got any advice specific to your situation, but if you posted a field report for the 5 good interactions, and some field reports for some of the worst, you'd not only draw a lot more attention to your thread, but you may get more in-depth responses too.

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started doing this too about a month ago.

One thing I've found that helps a lot is to have a commanding voice. Don't mumble, speak loud enough for her to clearly hear you and she'll be much more likely to stop and give you respect/talk with you.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf- if you practice Day Game- you need to understand one thing- you leave your PRIDE at the door.

It's a numbers game- as with all numbers games you lose more often than you win.

I'd also suggest really looking at how you approach. Randomly walking up to people means they have their guard up. Why not pretend to shop in a mall or in a clothing section and ask women for advice?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience and never take seriously anything. As everybody said , it's numbers game .
During the day, people are more conscious or have more stress than the late time so it's harder to make them feel comfortable with you and make them open themselves.

I would say take a small break for a week and then go again. Allow your mind to relax a bit because you seem very frustrated.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Your reaching your saturation point. You got over your fear of approach and now your forcing things.

Focus on bettering your mind body and spirit and BANK ACCOUNT. And as you are performing those tasks you should be making contact with females you come across. Dont waste your time just running around during the day going to barnes an noble an pier 1 imports to hit on women. its desperate bruh. you got no business there other then being thirsty for azz...just work on actual life stuff instead thats just my advice.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing you should do is stop counting and focus on the quality of your approaches.
Secondly stop 'stopping' girls as they go about their daily business, their defense mechansim is already up, therefore you have already lost.

I have had the most success on day game via walking my dog on a nicely populated sidewalk. (Often seaside)
My dog does all the approaching, opens them up in a positive relaxed environment, and fetches me compliments often the lines of - "Omg your dog is so cute" (while petting)

And then I pounce.

Black Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks,

I'm going to try some more indirect stuff, see how that pans out. And try my best from now on to 'leave my pride at the door.'

Maybe will post in the future to let you know how it goes.

Regards,
Wolf.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are getting hurt from rejection, although you can hide that in you outer personality , your feeling don't care they are saying the truth , be more selective , screen women before jumping at them even though that will reduce the candidate to approaches.
Usually when I have success rate 1/5 I no longer care about the failer , but once that go down I start feeling bitter and angry. Also try to just start a conversation so no rejection will happen.