Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to ask her out?

Seeker911

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not that experience with girls and only girls I've been out with are the ones who I've attended school with or worked with but recently I met this girl in GNC near my work. I've been there 4 times and we talk for like 10 to 15 mins and I can tell that she has high interest but I could be wrong and the only way to find out is to ask her out but I need advice whether I should ask her out or should I ask her join me for a coffee.. but not sure how to word it properly so that I don't come across as desperate. Just to let you know that I'm not a talker and often people think that I'm a quiet person.

Need Advice!!

Thanks,

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
If you've had four fifteen minute conversations with her, she already knows that you're interested, maybe desperate.

You are not more quiet than me or a lot of guys here are. So you can drop that excuse.

Relax! Ask her out. The worst thing that's going to happen is that she will say 'no'. No one will die or suffer embarrassment if she says no.

You've got this!

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be in a hurry one day.. When the convo starts up smooth, say "hey, I gotta run... Let's pick this up later. How about tomorrow at 7pm and wherever?"

Or just say "I want to go to xxx place Thursday, are you free?".

Remember, "Rejection is better than regret"!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
Be in a hurry one day.. When the convo starts up smooth, say "hey, I gotta run... Let's pick this up later. How about tomorrow at 7pm and wherever?"

Or just say "I want to go to xxx place Thursday, are you free?".

Remember, "Rejection is better than regret"!

This is perfect. Be in a hurry, and ask real quick. There is no point in dragging it out with 15 minute conversations if you're not going to pull the trigger. If she says no, just say "ok, no problem, see ya!" And you jet on outta there.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Seeker,
Wrong mind set...you never ask them out,you just mention that you are going wherever,and that she is welcome to tag along!