Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to answer to jealous facebook comment

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

A friend of mine posted on my facebook wall a picture which goes like this.

"Im the kind of girl who smiles on the wrong momments"

I replied: It's not you... It's my charisma.

Then my girlfriend sent me message which said:

Now I see the place that I have, what hurts me the most is how good are you faking that you loved me.

Before this my girlfriend was non responsive (we fought) so I tried to create a jealousy plot.

How should I answer back? (No appeasement, alpha way).

Thank you guys.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeesh

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't answer. You let her acting stupid be a reflection on her. You let it stand response less to silently show you and anyone else what a fuss bucket bossy pants witchy poo she is. Who are you? Her b itch?

And then you think long and hard about why she is your girl friend (which should be for reasons in addition to her making you long & hard.)

Is a demotion in order? o_O

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, I would suggest you think things through till the end. You make a plot to make her jealous and you don't know what to do when she gets jealous indeed? I say don't answer at all cause her answer is just testing and there is not as much drama in it as it seems there is, but next time have this figured out in your head.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Easy answer: don't be friends with romantic interests on Facebook.

There is no pro-Facebook argument. Facebook is not 100% seductive, and you want your relationship with her to be 100% seductive.

I deactivated my Facebook this week.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Send her this "Love is like a bomb"

It means nothing, but she'll go crazy trying to figure out what it means..........

She'll be texting back "what's that mean?????"

Instead of "ignoring her", ignore the question and tell her you want to see her and that she should pick up a nice bottle of wine......

Let her keep asking you "what does that mean?" ......tell her "Maybe I'll tell you later...."

Get drunk and rail her good. The mixture of emotions will drive her interest level through the roof...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It means nothing, but she'll go crazy trying to figure out what it means..........
She'll be texting back "what's that mean?????"
The mixture of emotions will drive her interest level through the roof...
Not answering achieves the same effect.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I tried to create a jealousy plot.

How should I answer back.
By admitting you were a jackas-s to TRY to make her jealous.

You should try to improve yourself and get better women to love you who she will be jealous of, all while trying to hide those women.

Making her jealous can be effective - once every 6 months or so, but by virtue of the fact other women love you, not by your trying. Trying to make a girl jealous is probably the worst thing you can do, and will destroy her interest level.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now I see the place that I have, what hurts me the most is how good are you faking that you loved me.
your girlfriend sounds ludicrously insecure and a little nuts if that was her response to a fvcking facebook comment that had nothing to do with her.

Before this my girlfriend was non responsive (we fought) so I tried to create a jealousy plot.

"they spent so long wondering if they could that they never stopped to consider if they should"

well... she's responsive now and quite jealous, mission accomplished so far.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not answering achieves the same effect.
yes but...ignoring the tantrum prolongs the tantrum, diverting the attention of the child to focus on something else, ends the tantrum quicker
it's always better to divert the attention of a child having a tantrum...

"they spent so long wondering if they could that they never stopped to consider if they should"
word

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. I wanted to wait for a week to see if my answer was good or bad and how she reacted to what I did.

It was tough for me because it was the first time I faced something like this, and also the first thing I managed things that way (I used to believe that appeasement was the answer).

After the jealousy plot I waited for one day to answer her (like a lot of wise men recommended me) and then at night I sent her a message which said: “You're overthinking way too much. That's why we're fighting. You need to chill." As ImTheDoubleGreatest! said.

After that she wanted me to be part of her frame (she wanted me to start a fight over that) and I ignored her. The next morning she was loving as she used to be but then I over used the jealousy plot (without any intention) and I blew her up.

The problem was that after how I handled my girlfriend when the first jealousy plot happened, my friend posted another picture on my facebook wall, and it was too much for my girlfriend to handle I believe that even though she didn’t mention that to me, I know it affected her because she went from loving to loving/cold.

But, do I really care? No, I don’t care. I mean, after reading amazing info about girls and relationships (chatteau heartiste, the rational male, roosh V) I’m aware of how things with woman are, and that it’s very hard to mantain a good frame. I tried with her, but after a certain period of time words don’t work and she needs to see rather than hear what I’m talking about.

I need to keep learning and thank you for helping me. I appreciate that a lot.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to be unhelpful, but worrying about what other people think is very un-DJ in my opinion. And trying to control what the other person thinks even less so.

You should just make the choices that serve you best, defiant, unapologetic, and she'll either get with the program or go be someone else's complete pain in the ass.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. I wanted to wait for a week to see if my answer was good or bad and how she reacted to what I did.

It was tough for me because it was the first time I faced something like this, and also the first thing I managed things that way (I used to believe that appeasement was the answer).

After the jealousy plot I waited for one day to answer her (like a lot of wise men recommended me) and then at night I sent her a message which said: “You're overthinking way too much. That's why we're fighting. You need to chill." As ImTheDoubleGreatest! said.

After that she wanted me to be part of her frame (she wanted me to start a fight over that) and I ignored her. The next morning she was loving as she used to be but then I over used the jealousy plot (without any intention) and I blew her up.

The problem was that after how I handled my girlfriend when the first jealousy plot happened, my friend posted another picture on my facebook wall, and it was too much for my girlfriend to handle I believe that even though she didn’t mention that to me, I know it affected her because she went from loving to loving/cold.

But, do I really care? No, I don’t care. I mean, after reading amazing info about girls and relationships (chatteau heartiste, the rational male, roosh V) I’m aware of how things with woman are, and that it’s very hard to mantain a good frame. I tried with her, but after a certain period of time words don’t work and she needs to see rather than hear what I’m talking about.

I need to keep learning and thank you for helping me. I appreciate that a lot.
Flip the table bro. You gotta use what she's doing against her so that she feels like she should the one causing all the problems. Like 'you getting extremely jealous and just assuming things that aren't actually true is just pushing me further and further away from you.' Or if it's online where people can see, you say 'pushing us away from each other' so that it makes you look less self-centered in front of everyone. Gotta be able to manipulate situations like this in your favor. Good luck dude.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Thank you guys.
The best way to answer is NOT not answer at all.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't answer. You let her acting stupid be a reflection on her. You let it stand response less to silently show you and anyone else what a fuss bucket bossy pants witchy poo she is. Who are you? Her b itch?

And then you think long and hard about why she is your girl friend (which should be for reasons in addition to her making you long & hard.)

Is a demotion in order? o_O
Fuss bucket bossy pants witchy poo
Hi guys.

Thank you guys.
Ignore her post/message. Change your relationship status to single.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flip the table bro. You gotta use what she's doing against her so that she feels like she should the one causing all the problems. Like 'you getting extremely jealous and just assuming things that aren't actually true is just pushing me further and further away from you.' Or if it's online where people can see, you say 'pushing us away from each other' so that it makes you look less self-centered in front of everyone. Gotta be able to manipulate situations like this in your favor. Good luck dude.
The best answer is to not post stupid **** on Facebook and create fake jealousy plots. It just causes headaches. This is totally fine when plating and goofing off. Not so much when in a committed relationship. If you have to resort to schemes to get a response from your girl then you're not in a good situation and it's the opposite of a DJ. You went overt and not covert.

Either try and reset and apologize like a man and continue or even you don't like her that much anymore, just end the relationship since you're fighting a bunch anyways.