Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to answer to jealous facebook comment

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flip the table bro. You gotta use what she's doing against her so that she feels like she should the one causing all the problems. Like 'you getting extremely jealous and just assuming things that aren't actually true is just pushing me further and further away from you.' Or if it's online where people can see, you say 'pushing us away from each other' so that it makes you look less self-centered in front of everyone. Gotta be able to manipulate situations like this in your favor. Good luck dude.
We're trying to get him to be an independent DJ.....not a psychopath

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're trying to get him to be an independent DJ.....not a psychopath
I don't see anything wrong with that since his girl was doing the same. She had to make it publicly known that their relationship is a bit rocky at the moment, but did so by making HIM look like the bad guy, i.e. "faking that you loved me". That puts the guy in a sh!tty spot because in order to answer that statement directly (which guys do since we are direct), he has to either lose her by not apologizing or not doing anything and look like a total ass, or look like he's whipped by apologizing and saying how much he loves her (which would cause her to say 'prove it', and we all know that going full on nice guy isn't the way to go). She manipulated everything first, all I said was to essentially do the same. Nothing wrong with that, I'm just making it an even playing field for him.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with that since his girl was doing the same. She had to make it publicly known that their relationship is a bit rocky at the moment, but did so by making HIM look like the bad guy, i.e. "faking that you loved me". That puts the guy in a sh!tty spot because in order to answer that statement directly (which guys do since we are direct), he has to either lose her by not apologizing or not doing anything and look like a total ass, or look like he's whipped by apologizing and saying how much he loves her (which would cause her to say 'prove it', and we all know that going full on nice guy isn't the way to go). She manipulated everything first, all I said was to essentially do the same. Nothing wrong with that, I'm just making it an even playing field for him.
But a chick friend posted to his Facebook first right and he went with the sly remark, thus him spinning the hamster wheel and her flying off the rails right? This is all his fault. He never should've responded to the chick friends pick. He doesn't have much info in there, but if these 2 were at the point of the I love you's in which she stated the whole Schpeel of loving and yada yada thrn responding with a remark like that was a nuke in her mind.

Like I get it, I have cute chick friends that post on my Facebook every once in awhile too and it's usually for attention or something in our past that reminds her of me, but I'll reply back with a "cool" or "I totally remember this".

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I deactivated weeks ago and feel great!

Stop caring what your f*cking high school friends think about your every deliberation!

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flip the table bro. You gotta use what she's doing against her so that she feels like she should the one causing all the problems. Like 'you getting extremely jealous and just assuming things that aren't actually true is just pushing me further and further away from you.' Or if it's online where people can see, you say 'pushing us away from each other' so that it makes you look less self-centered in front of everyone. Gotta be able to manipulate situations like this in your favor. Good luck dude.
Thanks bro. I'm actually trying to do that even though I'm not very experienced.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
But a chick friend posted to his Facebook first right and he went with the sly remark, thus him spinning the hamster wheel and her flying off the rails right? This is all his fault. He never should've responded to the chick friends pick. He doesn't have much info in there, but if these 2 were at the point of the I love you's in which she stated the whole Schpeel of loving and yada yada thrn responding with a remark like that was a nuke in her mind.

Like I get it, I have cute chick friends that post on my Facebook every once in awhile too and it's usually for attention or something in our past that reminds her of me, but I'll reply back with a "cool" or "I totally remember this".
I have to say that this plot is not a plot anymore. I mean, I'm seeing this girl more than I see my girlfriend (or whatever). I read (in the sixteen commandments of poon) that I shouldn't refrain from flirting with other girls. I tried to do so indeed.