"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How the F-ck Are Guys Getting Dates?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
In Metro NYC the sheer volume works in our favor. Bvtches either get on my program or get dismissed. I’ll have a bunch more opportunities the next day.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
I used to rely heavily on social circles as well as clubs and bars for some cold approach game. I also used online dating apps occasionally.

For me, IRL techniques are now essentially over. I've been hitting up girls I've known online for dates, with some success, but I'm socializing a lot less in general for obvious reasons.

WTF are you all doing for dating?

I suspect a huge percentage of the male population has simply given up resorting to porn, occasional prostitutes, or even sex dolls?!? Some bros are occasionally hooking up with girls from work, but there has to be a huge hit to the dating game in the past year or so.
if the response rate dropped and you are over 25 it might be sign you are getting less sexy/handsome
try to be more sexy/handsome
implant hair , loose weight , take care of your posture , the way you talk .
also girls over 25 seem more critical and less forgiving about what the guys have and can offer and yes looks is on their top list of requirements.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I'm currently recycling an ex gf but I did have 2 plates, one from OLD that lives 5 minutes away and the loose vag chick, nexted both.

I'm playing with fire with the ex gf but I don't have the time or means to pursue anything else right now. I'm just focused on not getting my ex pregnant.
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
one from OLD that lives 5 minutes away and the loose vag chick, nexted both.
Good for you that you got rid of the prostitute, coke head (former escort if it makes you feel better. Being a sex worker and druggy would be two big reasons to next or not go near a female, more important than the loose vag.........horses for courses.

I'm just focused on not getting my ex pregnant.
I look forward with bated breath to that thread....

I'd rather choose temporary celibacy.........
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
I'm just focused on not getting my ex pregnant.
you're right at that age where she knows her window for having kids is closing fast too if shes your age. She might be back with you because she decided you're the best sperm she is gonna get. I wouldnt trust that situation one bit. You'll end up like me paying child support for 18 yrs kicking yourself cause you know the puzzy wasnt worth that. Flush them condoms and keep tabs on your sperm around her.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top