How the decline in casual dinning parallels a man’s struggles in modern dating

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For you it's not worth it, because why would you pay for something you could get for free. At best it should not be more than $ 20 if you wanted to get techy about it. She's attracted to you so she wants you, it's not appropriate for her to charge anything above $ 20.
This is SF. Everything here is $$$$.
I think if she said ‘$20’. I would have burst out laughing & assumed she was insane or on drugs.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pics or it didnt hap...Wait, nevermind :cool:

It is real. I´ve seen the receipts. Great body.
Not that it makes a difference to me, but that poster is a troll that completely makes stories up on here, which clearly is a very common issue with this forum. If living out these strange fantasy worlds on here makes these individuals feel better about themselves, I really have no issues with it. I don't have to buy into the nonsense, but it makes absolutely no sense to me why anyone feels the need to do this. I feel sorry for some of these posters, they need legitimate help.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious reading back through this thread on here. There are some posters on here that are in need of serious professional help.
The thread went of the rails. Not sure what it is being discussed anymore lol

Anyways, my 2 cents: you know there isn’t new information in the dating world when people are gasping for straws and are comparing the manosphere to fast food restaurants. Cringe.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not that it makes a difference to me, but that poster is a troll that completely makes stories up on here, which clearly is a very common issue with this forum. If living out these strange fantasy worlds on here makes these individuals feel better about themselves, I really have no issues with it. I don't have to buy into the nonsense, but it makes absolutely no sense to me why anyone feels the need to do this. I feel sorry for some of these posters, they need legitimate help.
Awww cmon you’re just pissed about - oh hell, so many things…do you need a hug?

It’s tough having your hard held beliefs about everything happening to you instead of you being the common variable in all situations be challenged. I get it, but then again I have life experiences you do not. It’s ok. I still love ya boo.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If living out these strange fantasy worlds on here makes these individuals feel better about themselves, I really have no issues with it.
I don't have to buy into the nonsense, but it makes absolutely no sense to me why anyone feels the need to do this.
I feel sorry for some of these posters, they need legitimate help.
I didn't read anywhere that you have to buy into anybody else's reality. Your reality is real to you, but quite unreal to me. I think that other members feel the same way about my reality.

You 'feel sorry' for these posters, but only because you cannot conceive of the idea that people live in different realities.

If you really 'had no issues with it', you wouldn't even wonder 'why anyone needs to do this'. You'd understand that many people lie to themselves to protect themselves emotionally by taking a perspective that protects their reality, even if that reality is skewed to make them feel better about themselves. Maybe you're getting so belligerent and dismissive because you recognise yourself in their behaviour.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww cmon you’re just pissed about - oh hell, so many things…do you need a hug?

It’s tough having your hard held beliefs about everything happening to you instead of you being the common variable in all situations be challenged. I get it, but then again I have life experiences you do not. It’s ok. I still love ya boo.
He goes to the gym and has gymmaxxed and lookmaxxed.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios is a decent looking guy facially, above average, I think he’s over groomed and looks camp, especially the eyebrows. Well put together. However he has a great physique I think top 5% and if I remember rightly he’s over 6 foot.

I believe my advice to him years ago upon seeing the pics was he does give gay vibes irl. Because I don’t really know why he can’t find a good looking women. The other option is his attitude and personality suck irl which I told him before and he accused me to hating on him or trolling. I have a good memory I think the above is correct.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
He goes to the gym and has gymmaxxed and lookmaxxed.
Your point? A guy can be gorgeous and he’s going to get some leg from chicks that just want to be with a hot guy. But if he has other iniquities it will affect his ability to attract and retain the interest of women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios is a decent looking guy facially, above average, I think he’s over groomed and looks camp, especially the eyebrows. Well put together. However he has a great physique I think top 5% and if I remember rightly he’s over 6 foot.

I believe my advice to him years ago upon seeing the pics was he does give gay vibes irl. Because I don’t really know why he can’t find a good looking women. The other option is his attitude and personality suck irl which I told him before and he accused me to hating on him or trolling. I have a good memory I think the above is correct.
Thanks for vouching about his face.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a complete fool if you buy into any of the stuff that particular poster has been claiming. Keep telling yourself that you can be 40+ and be slaying attractive women, particularly those in their 20s, left and right lol. I have news for you, you are going to be in for a rough time if you delude yourself into believing this phony baloney nonsense.
You have it twisted. The delusion or fantasy is that you can't.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your point? A guy can be gorgeous and he’s going to get some leg from chicks that just want to be with a hot guy. But if he has other iniquities it will affect his ability to attract and retain the interest of women.
I get what you are saying. @sangheilios is not hopeless. He's just not getting the types of girls he likes, such as 19 year old hot girls like you are. But is getting 2-3 points lower SMV post-wall/or non-White (ie which he doesn't want to date) women because of hypergamy and his other deficients that make him undatable to his looksmatch or better.

As @Hamurabimbi pointed out, gymmaxxing worked for him and made all the difference in the world.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I get what you are saying. @sangheilios is not hopeless. He's just not getting the types of girls he likes, such as 19 year old hot girls like you are.
To clarify I’m not actively getting 20-something’s. I have about 4-5 years ago.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a buddy in Vegas who dates legit hot 21-25 year olds in Las Vegas. He's 5'8, and average looking with a bit of a dad bod. He has nice eyes, a small nose and is always mischievious. He's 55 and dates like Leo. Throw them back after 25. He's extremely smart and could sell ice to penguins in Antartica. He does not care what anyone thinks. He's made a success of himself in the industry in LV and knows everyone. Women are no issue for him.

His personality, wit NFG attitude and smarts more than compensate for what he lacks in height & looks. He's got a twinkle in his eye & always looks like the cat who ate the canary.

Many people here vastly, and I mean VASTLY underestimate the power of people skills & personality. And it's something within an individual's power to change.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a buddy in Vegas who dates legit hot 21-25 year olds in Las Vegas. He's 5'8, and average looking with a bit of a dad bod. He has nice eyes, a small nose and is always mischievious. He's 55 and dates like Leo. Throw them back after 25. He's extremely smart and could sell ice to penguins in Antartica. He does not care what anyone thinks. He's made a success of himself in the industry in LV and knows everyone. Women are no issue for him.

His personality, wit NFG attitude and smarts more than compensate for what he lacks in height & looks. He's got a twinkle in his eye & always looks like the cat who ate the canary.

Many people here vastly, and I mean VASTLY underestimate the power of people skills & personality. And it's something within an individual's power to change.
Let him try that in Toronto.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

:up: