Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How strict is your state about masks?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thumbnail (3).jpg

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MY state, a rich state, has signs everywhere and if the business/place is matriarchal then I'll get lip-service and turned away for not wearing a mask. If the place is patriarchal then they'll turn the other cheek and grin n' nod. I'm finding that the Rich, you know, those on golf courses/country clubs etc are the MOST duped by this whole charade, because it PAYS to be Politically Correct. That's how they got their money in the first place, by Obeying this sinister Religion established a few decades ago, now in full force. The rich are cowards and sickening traitors and turncoats, untrustworthy, stupid, and would sell their children (souls) for a buck. Sure I find a couple who wink n' nod and discuss suspicion that we all know deep down is wholly warranted, given the abject lack of morality in our country/world today. Highway theft, graft...Swindling is at an all-time High. The masses are so easily duped. It's sad.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I know a woman that teaches elementary level education in an average neighborhood. She says today on first day of optional in person classes only about 40% of the registered kids showed.
Looks like many parents are still remote working from home or betting on an imminent vaccine arrival…
Meanwhile, went to the grocery yesterday for a few items, got well into the store before realizing I had forgotten to strap on my mask. Real pain, but returned to car and put it on out of respect because Everyone else inside the store were wearing theirs…

U

user43770

People are getting sick of the bullsh1t.

Cops will arrest innocent women walking around, but they let BLM protestors run free, vandalizing shops and assaulting innocent people.

U

user43770

In the past, I've always avoided jury duty. I've always thought of it as a government nuisance.

In the future, I plan to gladly seek out cases where people did nothing wrong. I suggest you all do the same.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cops will arrest innocent women walking around, but they let BLM protestors run free, vandalizing shops and assaulting innocent people.
That's a cute lie. Protesters are not the vandals. Nice try, mate.

At some point you guys will realize that heeding expertise of the public health professionals will lead to quicker return normalcy than bvtching about mask wearing will. Do you want this to last 2 more years or 5 more years?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but they let BLM protestors run free, vandalizing shops and assaulting innocent people.
Haven't seen that happen in Spain yet. :rofl:

Though I think you're better informed than I am of news here in the kingdom. (Which isn't saying much.) Arresting someone over a mask sounds extreme.

U

user43770

That's a cute lie. Protesters are not the vandals. Nice try, mate.

At some point you guys will realize that heeding expertise of the public health professionals will lead to quicker return normalcy than bvtching about mask wearing will. Do you want this to last 2 more years or 5 more years?
Sweden.

Every place is eventually going to see a peak in cases, and then see a drop-off.

The MSM wants to put every city on blast that is finally seeing a peak, and ignore all of the cities that are past it.

What's the actual death rate? And not the inflated one.

Is it a bad virus? Yes.

Was it worth shutting down the Western World over? No.

I think time will show that, in most countries, at least. Not all. Some have more to lose.

I'm sure there are plenty of scientists that got it wrong initially, that are more than ready to keep smudging numbers.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweden.

Every place is eventually going to see a peak in cases, and then see a drop-off.

The MSM wants to put every city on blast that is finally seeing a peak, and ignore all of the cities that are past it.

What's the actual death rate? And not the inflated one.

Is it a bad virus? Yes.

Was it worth shutting down the Western World over? No.

I think time will show that, in most countries, at least. Not all. Some have more to lose.

I'm sure there are plenty of scientists that got it wrong initially, that are more than ready to keep smudging numbers.
Sweden is a disaster.

The models are the East Asian countries - Taiwan, South Korea, Japan.. what did they all do correctly?

Masks.

U

user43770

Sweden is a disaster.

The models are the East Asian countries - Taiwan, South Korea, Japan.. what did they all do correctly?

Masks.
How is Sweden a disaster?

They peaked early, but every other country is catching up to them.

They never shut down, right? Every other country shut down?

So what was the point if we were all gonna hit peak flu?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is Sweden a disaster?

They peaked early, but every other country is catching up to them.

They never shut down, right? Every other country shut down?

So what was the point if we were all gonna hit peak flu?
Human life. We aren’t all going to get COVID-19 if we follow the science. The herd immunity mass genocide experiment won’t work. Wear a mask. It’s easier than putting on underwear.

U

user43770

Human life. We aren’t all going to get COVID-19 if we follow the science. The herd immunity mass genocide experiment won’t work. Wear a mask. It’s easier than putting on underwear.
Well now you're doing the trolling

U

user43770

The truth is trolling. Funny
Did you read my previous post?

Sweden didn't follow the "science."

And yet, every country that did, is catching up to them very quickly.

So what was the point of the lockdown?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I made this post on August 23. Still curious to hear what’s going on around the United States and world in regards to people wearing mask. Where I live and work in Illinois South of Chicago you’ve got both extremes going still. Some businesses will not let you in without one and are stricter then ever. While others have taken their signs down and are moving on trying to present a sense of normalcy for their customers.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I live and work in Illinois South of Chicago you’ve got both extremes going still. Some businesses will not let you in without one and are stricter then ever. While others have taken their signs down and are moving on trying to present a sense of normalcy for their customers.
That's pretty much the way it is here. The franchise chains are obviously much more likely to require a mask. One of the owners of a local small businesses told me the other day "I'm over it, I just don't care anymore". I'd say most places require a mask, or at least they have the signs on the doors but don't really enforce it. Other places will stop you at the door if you don't have one.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made this post on August 23. Still curious to hear what’s going on around the United States and world in regards to people wearing mask. Where I live and work in Illinois South of Chicago you’ve got both extremes going still. Some businesses will not let you in without one and are stricter then ever. While others have taken their signs down and are moving on trying to present a sense of normalcy for their customers.
I loved going to Kentucky Kingdom Amusement park over Labor Day. Everyone wore masks standing in line to get into the park. Once in the park 80% took them off and went about their business. No park employee scolded anyone for not wearing one. The ones wearing one were free to do so based on their comfort level and the ones that weren't were free to do so too without getting rediculed or denied service(except in enclosed gift shops). Hardly no lines and even the most popular rides were less than 10 min wait.:up:

U

user43770

I don't even care anymore. Thanks for stepping in.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I got pulled over by LAPD the other day and neither of the officers wore a face mask..... Nobody around here even gives a sh1t about the MSM's desperate attempts to fear-monger.... I don't recall anyone ever showing signs of concern except for during the toilet paper shortage.....

The only time people where masks is when they're in doors....

I have a feeling that after the election, when there's no more political incentive to fear monger, this whole thing will go away just like the Russiagate fiasco.....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling that after the election, when there's no more political incentive to fear monger, this whole thing will go away just like the Russiagate fiasco.....
Do you really think COVID-19 will disappear on November 4?

Did you read my previous post?

Sweden didn't follow the "science."

And yet, every country that did, is catching up to them very quickly.

So what was the point of the lockdown?
Now you're the one trolling. I'll give you another chance. Why do you think so many countries we're willing to destroy their own economies by shutting down?