Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How strict is your state about masks?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are unwilling to do those that’s fine.. just don’t complain about the covid related restrictions as people with your mindset are the ones prolonging the pandemic.
Lol, I and some others personally think it's the fear mongoring that's prolonging the pandemic but let's agree to disagree. No sense in going round and round like I predicted. Let's get back on topic to hear observations from people living in various places as per the original topic.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if what you say is true then they better keep police around to enforce it huh?
Yes. We need police. However, no one should actually be incarcerated or charged for not wearing a mask. Masks have an epidemiological benefit if most people are wearing them (80%+). Mandatory mask laws get us to that number. Some people will always break the law but the mask wearing doesn’t require 100% compliance to move the numbers.

In NJ, masks have been mandatory since April. Everyone in every public building I go into wears one. The law works. Result is we have consistently had one the lowest positivity rates for months.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I and some others personally think it's the fear mongoring that's prolonging the pandemic but let's agree to disagree. No sense in going round and round like I predicted. Let's get back on topic to hear observations from people living in various places as per the original topic.
And I’ve legitimately been asking the same question for months - what does “fear mongering“ have to do with COVID-19?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if what you say is true then they better keep police around to enforce it huh?
The irony is that cops don't even give a sh!t....

LA County has a mandatory public face covering requirement and yet cops wouldn't even bother to enforce....

Why would police even follow orders from Democratic politicians when "defund the police" is now part of the Democratic agenda...???...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. We need police. However, no one should actually be incarcerated or charged for not wearing a mask. Masks have an epidemiological benefit if most people are wearing them (80%+). Mandatory mask laws get us to that number. Some people will always break the law but the mask wearing doesn’t require 100% compliance to move the numbers.

In NJ, masks have been mandatory since April. Everyone in every public building I go into wears one. The law works. Result is we have consistently had one the lowest positivity rates for months.
but that is what happen, people fishing alone, 3 cops go after him to arrest him, people walking around without a mask being fined when they are alone, course the cops never go alone after you, they are always on 2 or 3.

so like always stop saying crap and check the facts before anything

And I’ve legitimately been asking the same question for months - what does “fear mongering“ have to do with COVID-19?
gonna explain this again, because I know you still don't get it don't matter how many times we tell you (or are being disonest so you can look like smart, but you don't fool anyone)

the covid problem was over blow, too much fanfarre for a small problem, nothing who was projected happened, not even half of it, and not it was NOT because the whole mask thing, the all it was needed was to isolate people from china and the old and sick, letting everyone else live they lives, and working, but we can't have that, now everyone is a coward who don't even leave they home, and now we are getting the post fear mongering deal, several places closed, a lot of people without work, products prices skyrocketing, but of course you will ignore or don't acknowledge it, and now will give a half ass answer, trying to look smart AGAIN

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
National Association of Police Organizations endorses Trump

Like seriously, how do democrats plan to use the police to enforce their idiotic mask mandate when all police departments across the country are against democrats....?????.....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but that is what happen, people fishing alone, 3 cops go after him to arrest him, people walking around without a mask being fined when they are alone, course the cops never go alone after you, they are always on 2 or 3.
That is not what is happening.

so like always stop saying crap and check the facts before anything

gonna explain this again, because I know you still don't get it don't matter how many times we tell you (or are being disonest so you can look like smart, but you don't fool anyone)

the covid problem was over blow, too much fanfarre for a small problem, nothing who was projected happened, not even half of it, and not it was NOT because the whole mask thing, the all it was needed was to isolate people from china and the old and sick, letting everyone else live they lives, and working, but we can't have that, now everyone is a coward who don't even leave they home, and now we are getting the post fear mongering deal, several places closed, a lot of people without work, products prices skyrocketing, but of course you will ignore or don't acknowledge it, and now will give a half ass answer, trying to look smart AGAIN
The families of the 190,000+ Americans that died from COVID-19 wouldn’t call it overblown.

You guys were saying back in March that covid was a hoax. What’s the story now?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biden calls for national face mask mandate....

Who's gonna enforce it, Joe....???... Do you really think the police will cooperate with a party that's running a campaign on "defund the police"...???..

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
National Association of Police Organizations endorses Trump

Like seriously, how do democrats plan to use the police to enforce their idiotic mask mandate when all police departments across the country are against democrats....?????.....

Hey. let me help you out - No one is calling for police to arrest people who don’t wear masks. In fact, I said the opposite:
Yes. We need police. However, no one should actually be incarcerated or charged for not wearing a mask.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not what is happening.

The families of the 190,000+ Americans that died from COVID-19 wouldn’t call it overblown.

You guys were saying back in March that covid was a hoax. What’s the story now?
One argument is how many of those 190k+ deaths were really from Covid. That's one of the sticking points with just believeing in any figure you hear at face value. You seem to be a big believer in what the officials say so it would be natural for the beliefs you have without doing any of your own in depth research outside of the official channels.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One argument is how many of those 190k+ deaths were really from Covid. That's one of the sticking points with just believeing in any figure you hear at face value. You seem to be a big believer in what the officials say so it would be natural for the beliefs you have without doing any of your own in depth research outside of the official channels.
So you’re accusing every state, municipal, and federal health agency of lying about covid deaths?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masks are the most effective weapon against COVID-19. That fact isn’t debatable.
Everything is debatable.

It seemed like quarantine was more effective than masks.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lockdown isn’t needed if everyone wears a mask. Most economies can’t stomach another lockdown.
But it's still more effective.

If we tested everyone and quarantined the positives, we could practically eliminate the virus and reopen the economy. Unfortunately it won't happen that way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we tested everyone and quarantined the positives, we could practically eliminate the virus and reopen the economy. Unfortunately it won't happen that way.
Wouldn't work anyway. Just takes one Typhoid Mary type to spread it all over the globe again.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it's still more effective.

you mean a real quarantine with no one leaving and everyclose? or this joke of quarantine who people could ask for delivery? and only half population(normally the poor ones) would still have to work?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't work anyway. Just takes one Typhoid Mary type to spread it all over the globe again.
and that is what bring the whole knowing how a virus work.

after a virus is in a place he will not go away, or you body survive or you die