How should I reply?

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need help with a follow up.
I messaged this chick

Subject:You gonna eat your cornbread?

Me:Can I borrow you? I give you back;I promise ;)

Her:Hmm,I'm not sure.What do you plan on doing with me?

Any help is welcome

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
From where can I start eating you?
I'm going to try that out. When she replies ill update

Update

Me:where can I start eating you?

Her:I'm not sure what you mean by that...and I'm not sure if I want to know.

Last edited:

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt have gone with that man.Its a random response yes but although I love that sort of stupid ****,any random wierd guy woulda said that and it doesnt really get you anywhere.You shoulda just kept her mind wandering on what you were gonna do bro.She didnt know and she was interested in finding out I bet,but you just creepified it out."Its a pretty crazy idea,id tell ya but (facebook,myspace) would probably block all the contents of the message for it being too raunchy" <Thats taking it a lil to the extreme but high risk=high reward at times.If shes DTF and not shy,i would said something along those lines

I seriously dont even know how to combat her response back.I mean Id say its game over for now but Im sure other guys here would know something cause Im stuck even trying to figure something logical to say without making you look even stupider sorry man

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
619joe said:
I wouldnt have gone with that man.Its a random response yes but although I love that sort of stupid ****,any random wierd guy woulda said that and it doesnt really get you anywhere.You shoulda just kept her mind wandering on what you were gonna do bro.She didnt know and she was interested in finding out I bet,but you just creepified it out."Its a pretty crazy idea,id tell ya but (facebook,myspace) would probably block all the contents of the message for it being too raunchy" <Thats taking it a lil to the extreme but high risk=high reward at times.If shes DTF and not shy,i would said something along those lines

I seriously dont even know how to combat her response back.I mean Id say its game over for now but Im sure other guys here would know something cause Im stuck even trying to figure something logical to say without making you look even stupider sorry man
I don't really take the internert serious. I like to play around. Btw, this chick and I are on pof.com if that matter

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand yeah but if by playing around means saying something stupid and hoping for sucess,its not gonna end that great.Im all up for playing around but you gotta atleast lead her onto something.What would make her wanna get to know you with that comment?I dont see much and I typically say such stupid **** on the net.

Infact Ill see a girl online (friend) and just say "rawrrrr".Random?Yes but it can lead to more stupid **** like her saying "woof" and keep playing around with it.One time I ended up saying "meooow" and then replying "crap i picked the wussiest animal ever to immitate!ill just stick with the tiger for now".

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I chalked up another L

Live and learn

Btw,ill never do this on myspace and facebook because it will mess up my reputation.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly man thats the way to think about it forsure