Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should i play this

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this girl she makes good money sex is great would do anything for me is from new Zealand. Is already almost obsessed with me and obviously wants to date. I kinda wanna date her because she is very good to me but then again i dont wanna settle

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Been seeing this girl she makes good money sex is great would do anything for me is from new Zealand. Is already almost obsessed with me and obviously wants to date. I kinda wanna date her because she is very good to me but then again i dont wanna settle
Just limit your time that you see her and let her keep chasing. Don't let her pin you down.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Cant wait for next week's post about how she ghosted him and what his next move should be.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Bro, somewhat in the same situation, I mean this girl lick my toes bruv-
But as BackSeatJuan said, just tell her straight up or limit your time with her.

As for myself, I’m gonna do the limit time.