“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How should i play this

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Been seeing this girl she makes good money sex is great would do anything for me is from new Zealand. Is already almost obsessed with me and obviously wants to date. I kinda wanna date her because she is very good to me but then again i dont wanna settle
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Been seeing this girl she makes good money sex is great would do anything for me is from new Zealand. Is already almost obsessed with me and obviously wants to date. I kinda wanna date her because she is very good to me but then again i dont wanna settle
Just limit your time that you see her and let her keep chasing. Don't let her pin you down.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Cant wait for next week's post about how she ghosted him and what his next move should be.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
34
Age
37
Been seeing this girl she makes good money sex is great would do anything for me is from new Zealand. Is already almost obsessed with me and obviously wants to date. I kinda wanna date her because she is very good to me but then again i dont wanna settle
Ok Bro, somewhat in the same situation, I mean this girl lick my toes bruv-
But as BackSeatJuan said, just tell her straight up or limit your time with her.

As for myself, I’m gonna do the limit time.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top