"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

How should I handle these situations?

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I hope these questions haven't been asked too much in the past. I know how "older" members can be a stickler about telling newbies to use the search function.

1. You are on the first date with a girl you just met. She may be under the impression that you'll pay her way. How would you let this girl know that she will be paying for the day's activities?

2. How would you handle a situation when a female says "I don't give my phone # to people I just met"?

3. Is it best to pretend you're in a rush while doing a cold approach? I'm thinking I should limit a cold approach conversation to 5 minutes. It seems best to start a cold approach by saying "I have somewhere to be very shortly but I would like to...". I used to do sales and I was always told to create a sense of urgency. Does this also work with picking up HBs?

Thanks for the replies.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I know someone must have recommendations for me.

I tried searching for my answers but many links "cannot be found" or "this topic has been deleted", etc. Can someone help me out with these situations please?
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
1.) Did you ask her out on the date? If you did, just pay for it... it doesn't make you a loser or AFC to pay for something you invited her to. If you insist on making her pay, however, all I can say is that you should definitely use C&F. Nothing worse than giving a girl a cold stare and saying "what are you waiting for? Your half is 10 bucks."

2.) A grin and a confident "but we've known each other for at LEAST five minutes!"

3.) If things are really clicking, you don't have to leave after exactly five minutes. You still should bone out fairly early just to keep the mystery about you. Remember... you always should act as though you have something important to do! Even if it's just ordering a pizza and playing Halo... :D
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Six-String Samurai
1.) Did you ask her out on the date? If you did, just pay for it... it doesn't make you a loser or AFC to pay for something you invited her to. If you insist on making her pay, however, all I can say is that you should definitely use C&F. Nothing worse than giving a girl a cold stare and saying "what are you waiting for? Your half is 10 bucks."

2.) A grin and a confident "but we've known each other for at LEAST five minutes!"

3.) If things are really clicking, you don't have to leave after exactly five minutes. You still should bone out fairly early just to keep the mystery about you. Remember... you always should act as though you have something important to do! Even if it's just ordering a pizza and playing Halo... :D
Cool. Have you tried the #2 tip?
 

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
LA
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
Cool. Have you tried the #2 tip?
Reading #2 Without even trying it I'd say it would get her to laugh and would get a # if she was actually interested. Seems like something I would say because I really am sarcastic and a smartass... lol... Better than being, "ughh... okay... Maybe i"ll see you around"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top