"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How should I approch learning

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
I know enough seduction to get by, but I've been thinking about mastering a seduction/manipulation technology like DJism or NLP. It's more about career than about pure sex.

How should I approach this? Would it be better to start with one technique and do it over an over again until I'd mastered it, then go on, or should I read the DJ bible or NLP books over and over again, picking up new stuff each time?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
Brad

Mack Jr

Walk, talk and act like Brad Pitt.

Check out the scene in the coffee shop in his moive "Meet Joe Black."

cave dweller
 

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
331
Reaction score
4
Well, if you put 100 DJ "Masters" in a room, you'll get 100 exteremly different people that approach things in different ways. You cannot be a master of something by reading or following advice given by others. You can get good at it. But to MASTER it, you'll have to go out there, and find methods that work for YOU.

Personally, I'd do it a chunk at a time and master it before moving on.

Cheers
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
I guess I pretty much know that I need to approach this in pieces, I'm just seeing that there's so much more for me to learn. It's kinda frustrating.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Go talk to girls. Figure out what works and what doesn't.

The "masters" didn't have "masters" to learn from...they had to have gotten good SOMEWHERE.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I guess I pretty much know that I need to approach this in pieces, I'm just seeing that there's so much more for me to learn. It's kinda frustrating.

Yes, it can be very frustrating. I've learned that the most important thing to do is change your inner-game 'first', everything else will fall into place. Once you have your game together, you'll notice that techniques, tricks, methods, really aren't all that important.
 
Top