"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How should I approach this

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Yeah, I know, I know, I knew I'd get this from ya, Dee-zy :)

I'm almost positive this guy is her BF, because I just felt it, and I'm not about to go down that route again. I've already been into a girl with a BF before once, and it was a terrible experience that I'd rather not get into again.

I'll ask her to coffee tomorrow, if she's game for that, I'll talk with her, get it out of her whether she has a BF without showing any interest in her because at this point, this girl in my mind has been nexted.

Do you really expect me to try to get this girl even though it's pretty clear that she has a BF? I thought DJs were supposed to stay away from that sort of crapola?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
HOW IS IT CLEAR THAT SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND??????????????

You know what, I don't think I'm going to waste my time helping you anymore.

Help yourself first.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
It's clear enough from my viewpoint that this guy was her BF, I mean, if you were there, it would have been relatively obvious. But I'll make sure tomorrow though, and I'll let you know:)
 
Top