Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I approach this situation?

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
About 6 months ago I transferred divisions at work which resulted in a promotion / moving across the country (Seattle to Boston). Before I left there was a girl that I worked with that I always thought was really attractive and had a crush on. Right before I left I started noticing that she may be interested in me. I didn't act on it, mostly because she was much younger than I am.

Last week I was back in Seattle for work and ran into her. She seemed really happy to be seeing me and showing a ton of attention. Her good friend told me that she "likes you very, very much." Right before I left she texted me that "it would be fun to get drunk together at my house the next time you're in town", we've never hung out just the two of us before. I'm going back in 2 weeks. Am I over thinking this? Is it worth asking her out when I'm back out there?

I've started to develop a little bit of oneitis since she texted that, but I need to quell that somehow as this can obviously never go anywhere...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 6 months ago I transferred divisions at work which resulted in a promotion / moving across the country (Seattle to Boston). Before I left there was a girl that I worked with that I always thought was really attractive and had a crush on. Right before I left I started noticing that she may be interested in me. I didn't act on it, mostly because she was much younger than I am.

Last week I was back in Seattle for work and ran into her. She seemed really happy to be seeing me and showing a ton of attention. Her good friend told me that she "likes you very, very much." Right before I left she texted me that "it would be fun to get drunk together at my house the next time you're in town", we've never hung out just the two of us before. I'm going back in 2 weeks. Am I over thinking this? Is it worth asking her out when I'm back out there?

I've started to develop a little bit of oneitis since she texted that, but I need to quell that somehow as this can obviously never go anywhere...
You're waaaay overthinking this. This girl just wants to smash. No girl asks you to come over to get drunk with her because she sees a longterm possibility. In fact it's the opposite, especially since you no longer live there, there will be no judgement from you and you both can move on and live your lives in your different cities.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Smash her. If you like her, continue smashing her until you are bored of her. If for some reason you never get bored of her after months, then and only then consider LTR her.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some red flags here:

Sounds like you still work at the same company. You’ve heard the old warning about sh***ing where you eat right?

With metoo, be careful of a work fling with a “much younger” woman.

With your promotion, could you potentially be viewed as her superior or someone who could influence her career? Again, you don’t want to face some metoo bullshiz allegation down the road if she turns on you.

-Augustus-

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Let me understand this...her best friend blatantly tells you she wants to fvck you and then the woman herself tells you she wants you to come over to her house and get drunk(plausible deniability) and you still haven't figured this out yet??

Now I see why so many guys have so much trouble getting laid here. Would you like her to hold up a big flashing sign that says "Please come fvck me!" instead?

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me understand this...her best friend blatantly tells you she wants to fvck you and then the woman herself tells you she wants you to come over to her house and get drunk(plausible deniability) and you still haven't figured this out yet??

Now I see why so many guys have so much trouble getting laid here. Would you like her to hold up a big flashing sign that says "Please come fvck me!" instead?
That's fair, but there's a couple of details that I should add because this would be more obvious otherwise:
  • She's got a stable of orbiters, not sure what she's telling those guys
  • Not her best friend, but a friend. Not sure she knows for sure or is just speculating
  • She's too good looking for me. I hate to say that, but its true. She's a dime.
To the comments about work / reporting chain. It's complicated, but it won't be a problem.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fair, but there's a couple of details that I should add because this would be more obvious otherwise:
  • She's got a stable of orbiters, not sure what she's telling those guys
  • Not her best friend, but a friend. Not sure she knows for sure or is just speculating
  • She's too good looking for me. I hate to say that, but its true. She's a dime.
To the comments about work / reporting chain. It's complicated, but it won't be a problem.
The longer you are around and know someone the less looks matter and the more she will become attracted to other things about you. It's how these fat dudes end up with dimes from their social circle because they get to know them and find other things they like about them...

And dont ever think a woman is out of your league. There are no leagues.