"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How our own Mothers turn us into wussy AFCs

Elfynne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by rgeere
You used a classic line *you're nice/great, but blah blah*

That one is very common, and as I have said it has been documented previously.

No, I'm not upset at all. I have a whole dorm full of girls down the street and I go to class with them and work with them. There is no shortage for me when it come to the satisfaction of knowing that women enjoy my company and I enjoy theirs.

There are 20 billion men in the world. If you found 10% of them attractive that would be 2 billion. Surely a few of the two billion men are posting at this forum.

You're self-conscious and afraid of rejection. I make no promises if you post your picture, but I would still like to see it...
Rgeere,

I'm happy to hear about your female friends at the dorm. You sound like a man with a good deal of social confidence. I envy you that.

I don't think there are 20 BILLION men in the world...in fact, I don't think there are even 20 billion people. I think the population figures are a little lower than that.

You're right...I AM self-conscious, and that should come as no surprise to you, considering the things I've told you about my background. There are only a few men that I trust, so why should I trust someone I've never even seen before? Can you honestly blame me? There have been guys who have calling me ugly and stupid one moment, then sexually harrassing me the next. I can't figure most men out. So I'm actually doing the right thing by being cautious and self-protective.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Elfynne
You're right...I AM self-conscious, and that should come as no surprise to you, considering the things I've told you about my background. There are only a few men that I trust, so why should I trust someone I've never even seen before?
Suit yourself, I am meerly a harmless anonymous internet spectator who gave you a golden opportunity and you shot your self down. I honestly don't think I am the enemy here, but by all means continue in you dillusion unless of course you truly want to experience greater things in life.
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
20 billion men?

ITS RAINING MEN !! :eek:
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Im sensing a pattern

Yo! Rgeere, are you really this confrontational and hard to get along with? You are always fighting with people on these posts.
By the way were you the one that started that fight in the cumfiesta post?:confused: Elfynne, he messes with me on my posts too. He has to be stopped :p
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
YES!!! SHE THE REASON WHY I TURNED INTO A WBAFC IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

And she wouldnt admit it...

Now she's troubled about me hanging out more with friends and dating women. She thinks I went from "bad to worse".

Well fvck it! I dont need any of her crap.

I swear... if ever I come across any woman who will remind me of my mom, I will be immediately turned off by her. Even if she's HB10 or somethin...
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Did you folks even READ this? It's not saying think less of yourself, it's saying think of yourself less, as in less often. Last I checked, AFC's were folks who enjoyed wallowing in their own self pity, and blame other people for their problems in life...


*looks at the rest of this thread* oh, wait a minute...
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Did you folks even READ this? It's not saying think less of yourself, it's saying think of yourself less, as in less often. Last I checked, AFC's were folks who enjoyed wallowing in their own self pity, and blame other people for their problems in life... *looks at the rest of this thread* oh, wait a minute...
Lol.... I went back and read every post here, and you have a point. It was quite amusing actually.
 

superpud

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
My Story


The early years


When I was young I tended to ace things easily. If I didn't at first, I would become obsessive/compulsive about it until I did. I loved games and was very competitive. I still made friends easily though, because I wasn't competing with them as much as with myself. Always striving to do things better. I was a brat too, always determine to do things my way. Everything to me was about perfection. Once I complete something I would look for something else to conquer. I'd say I was a male in the truest sense. I was into gadgets and the like. I tended to get bored easily. I did well in school, girls tended to like me, and would chase me around. I thought not much about it, I had it handled. My mom remarried and me my brother had a new stepdad. My whole impression of him was like "what a grouch". He never did much with us, maybe on occasion, except got on to us for everything. I know, it could have been worse. Never any fatherly advice on things, just coexistence. He was a player though, something I would understand only years later. Enough about him.


I then became a TV freak. I believe that's when I started to lose my zeal and became more distant and to myself. A fate befallen a many of us. I didn't recognized it as my first serious problem. It wasn't the TV, it was my attraction to it. Sowing seeds of AFCism.



Setting the Stage



As we grew older, we started going to church, I took it very seriously, and tried to change my bratty ways. I didn't get a good impression of women either. The Bible painted them to be very manipulative and distracting. So true and of course, a lot of people are. I lost trust in people in general. When I hit puberty, I decided to leave it up to God to bring me the woman of my dreams. Good intentions, very naive. My brother was constantly trying to mack on girls, and became fairly sucessful. He had his game, I had mine. While he was out being wild and crazy, I was at home trying to do the right thing. At least I thought. I started playing the guitar. I was going to do the rock star thing. I became pretty good. I quickly realized that I would never achieved the status I wanted because of certain physical infirminties. I was broken. I gave up on the whole idea. It just a hobbie now. I was also an avid baseball player, gave up on that too.


For the first time in my life, I was lost. Had no idea what I wanted to do. No confidence in anything. But I believe it wouldn't last, it was just a phase, and somehow things would work out...To be cont...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top