Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How our own Mothers turn us into wussy AFCs

Elfynne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
You used a classic line *you're nice/great, but blah blah*

That one is very common, and as I have said it has been documented previously.

No, I'm not upset at all. I have a whole dorm full of girls down the street and I go to class with them and work with them. There is no shortage for me when it come to the satisfaction of knowing that women enjoy my company and I enjoy theirs.

There are 20 billion men in the world. If you found 10% of them attractive that would be 2 billion. Surely a few of the two billion men are posting at this forum.

You're self-conscious and afraid of rejection. I make no promises if you post your picture, but I would still like to see it...
Rgeere,

I'm happy to hear about your female friends at the dorm. You sound like a man with a good deal of social confidence. I envy you that.

I don't think there are 20 BILLION men in the world...in fact, I don't think there are even 20 billion people. I think the population figures are a little lower than that.

You're right...I AM self-conscious, and that should come as no surprise to you, considering the things I've told you about my background. There are only a few men that I trust, so why should I trust someone I've never even seen before? Can you honestly blame me? There have been guys who have calling me ugly and stupid one moment, then sexually harrassing me the next. I can't figure most men out. So I'm actually doing the right thing by being cautious and self-protective.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elfynne
You're right...I AM self-conscious, and that should come as no surprise to you, considering the things I've told you about my background. There are only a few men that I trust, so why should I trust someone I've never even seen before?
Suit yourself, I am meerly a harmless anonymous internet spectator who gave you a golden opportunity and you shot your self down. I honestly don't think I am the enemy here, but by all means continue in you dillusion unless of course you truly want to experience greater things in life.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
20 billion men?

ITS RAINING MEN !! :eek:

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Im sensing a pattern

Yo! Rgeere, are you really this confrontational and hard to get along with? You are always fighting with people on these posts.
By the way were you the one that started that fight in the cumfiesta post?:confused: Elfynne, he messes with me on my posts too. He has to be stopped :p

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YES!!! SHE THE REASON WHY I TURNED INTO A WBAFC IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

And she wouldnt admit it...

Now she's troubled about me hanging out more with friends and dating women. She thinks I went from "bad to worse".

Well fvck it! I dont need any of her crap.

I swear... if ever I come across any woman who will remind me of my mom, I will be immediately turned off by her. Even if she's HB10 or somethin...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you folks even READ this? It's not saying think less of yourself, it's saying think of yourself less, as in less often. Last I checked, AFC's were folks who enjoyed wallowing in their own self pity, and blame other people for their problems in life...

*looks at the rest of this thread* oh, wait a minute...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Did you folks even READ this? It's not saying think less of yourself, it's saying think of yourself less, as in less often. Last I checked, AFC's were folks who enjoyed wallowing in their own self pity, and blame other people for their problems in life... *looks at the rest of this thread* oh, wait a minute...
Lol.... I went back and read every post here, and you have a point. It was quite amusing actually.

superpud

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Story

The early years

When I was young I tended to ace things easily. If I didn't at first, I would become obsessive/compulsive about it until I did. I loved games and was very competitive. I still made friends easily though, because I wasn't competing with them as much as with myself. Always striving to do things better. I was a brat too, always determine to do things my way. Everything to me was about perfection. Once I complete something I would look for something else to conquer. I'd say I was a male in the truest sense. I was into gadgets and the like. I tended to get bored easily. I did well in school, girls tended to like me, and would chase me around. I thought not much about it, I had it handled. My mom remarried and me my brother had a new stepdad. My whole impression of him was like "what a grouch". He never did much with us, maybe on occasion, except got on to us for everything. I know, it could have been worse. Never any fatherly advice on things, just coexistence. He was a player though, something I would understand only years later. Enough about him.

I then became a TV freak. I believe that's when I started to lose my zeal and became more distant and to myself. A fate befallen a many of us. I didn't recognized it as my first serious problem. It wasn't the TV, it was my attraction to it. Sowing seeds of AFCism.

Setting the Stage

As we grew older, we started going to church, I took it very seriously, and tried to change my bratty ways. I didn't get a good impression of women either. The Bible painted them to be very manipulative and distracting. So true and of course, a lot of people are. I lost trust in people in general. When I hit puberty, I decided to leave it up to God to bring me the woman of my dreams. Good intentions, very naive. My brother was constantly trying to mack on girls, and became fairly sucessful. He had his game, I had mine. While he was out being wild and crazy, I was at home trying to do the right thing. At least I thought. I started playing the guitar. I was going to do the rock star thing. I became pretty good. I quickly realized that I would never achieved the status I wanted because of certain physical infirminties. I was broken. I gave up on the whole idea. It just a hobbie now. I was also an avid baseball player, gave up on that too.

For the first time in my life, I was lost. Had no idea what I wanted to do. No confidence in anything. But I believe it wouldn't last, it was just a phase, and somehow things would work out...To be cont...