Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Online Dating Has Changed In The Last 10 Years

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a few months of OLD and I saw some things that you wouldn't see 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. This isn't a post to complain but to merely point out observations on how things have changed

420 Friendly-I get it weed is legal now in a lot of states (in my state it's illegal) I've noticed 1 out of 5 profiles have this (1 out of3 if you dealing with Gen Z)however I noticed women posting pictures of them hitting the bong or the weed and it looks trashy to me

Poly Relationships-This was unheard of 10 years ago on dating profiles but now I reckon 10% have it and typically 90% of the women are ugly or average at best and their boyfriends look like a stereotypical soyboy

Risque Pictures-I've seen pictures that If I posted here would get me banned.
-Girls on all fours (with just a mattress on the floor)
-Girls showing their cheeks with the bikini pics (very common now)
-Girls bend over with their girlfriend's tongue stuck well you get the idea
I mean some of these pictures are softcore "flicks" just very Attention whorish and tacky. I remember when women use to reserve pictures like this for boyfriends or men they were dating now you see it on the first pic on their profile leaving nothing to the imagination

Self-Identified Feminist-You would see this 10 years ago on an ugly chick's profile but now even hot women have this. I remember 10 years ago hot chicks were oblivious to feminism in-depth and now it's part of the modus Operandi. A lot of women claim this dress and look like dudes especially Gen Z chicks a lot of them dress in overalls, a beanie and cargo pants it looks weird.

Of course, the stereotypical travel pictures are on overload. The young women are weird chism if they are overweight at 22 they look 42 you do have some lookers though that you can tell hit the gym and of course single mothers

anyway with summertime coming up I'm gonna scale back and hit the lake with my buddy's boat. Social circle and the field are still the best IMO well in my area anyway

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were complaining about negative blackpill threads and how the quality of the posts have gone down?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were complaining about negative blackpill threads and how the quality of the posts have gone down?
As I said this is merely an observation, Blackpill offers no solution and self-loathing. An incel ideology based on hopelessness. The solution is simple as I posted at the end to continue to focus on the social circle and with summer coming up there will be a lot of opportunities to meet women in the field as well

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've invested years into "self improvement", the mind has a way of protecting that investment.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said this is merely an observation, Blackpill offers no solution and self-loathing. An incel ideology based on hopelessness. The solution is simple as I posted at the end to continue to focus on the social circle and with summer coming up there will be a lot of opportunities to meet women in the field as well
You've got the Black Pill on one side of the spectrum, and the Black Knight on the other.

'tis but a flesh wound, methinks...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots more niche/startup apps these days, I will be checking them out over the summer

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A one and last sentence fine print solution after that rant, got it! How is sausage fest social circle working for you?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A one and last sentence fine print solution after that rant, got it! How is sausage fest social circle working for you?
Clearly you have no clue who I am or the social circle that I'm in, if you did you wouldn't be talking crazy
but you blackpill losers can never imagine that some guys actually can get laid in a social circle
Loser**** incel

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of alpha widowing, that's been the main thing. If you're a younger dude, this doesn't affect you much but try to stick to early 20's women. The cougars are getting stuck up apparently, I just had one brag to me today about how she was phucking some early 30's guy when I was gaming her.

Last edited: