Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often has this happened to you?

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever find a beautiful girl, very attractive and feminine, and once you get to know her more all of a sudden you learn that she's a single mom? Do you have any stories like this? I just find this both fascinating and funny. Optics really does matter.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have the SMV to acquire a hot girl normally then this will normally be the case. You will have to make sacrifices for either her being a single mom, being a nutjob, or being her slave. If you cannot fathom this then I would recommend you raise your smv.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever find a beautiful girl, very attractive and feminine, and once you get to know her more all of a sudden you learn that she's a single mom? Do you have any stories like this? I just find this both fascinating and funny. Optics really does matter.
Lol isn't this half of Mexico?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny that you said that, I'm in the Philippines.
y’all really need to disclose where the fvck y’all are at. If you would’ve disclosed that, my whole post would be different! I get it if you live in Europe, but the Philippines is an extreme outlier.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
y’all really need to disclose where the fvck y’all are at. If you would’ve disclosed that, my whole post would be different! I get it if you live in Europe, but the Philippines is an extreme outlier.
To be honest, what you said still applies here. It's even an inside joke in rural places that in a home, the husband is the general and the wife is the commander-in-chief. Also, as I've said in a previous post, the weakness of true masculinity here is thinly veiled in bravado and machismo.

Of course, however, the women here are still more tolerant of such behavior and thus, are less prone to cheating during marriage, preferring to stay loyal. Still, divorce might make its way here, and court annulment, even if it takes years, still occurs sometimes. There is also the concept of being 'liberated', a sl*tty take of feminism in the West, basically the h*e phase for conservatives.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also just discovered that PHL is supposedly the only country that hasn't yet made divorce legal.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, what you said still applies here. It's even an inside joke in rural places that in a home, the husband is the general and the wife is the commander-in-chief. Also, as I've said in a previous post, the weakness of true masculinity here is thinly veiled in bravado and machismo.

Of course, however, the women here are still more tolerant of such behavior and thus, are less prone to cheating during marriage, preferring to stay loyal. Still, divorce might make its way here, and court annulment, even if it takes years, still occurs sometimes. There is also the concept of being 'liberated', a sl*tty take of feminism in the West, basically the h*e phase for conservatives.
I don’t know much about the Philippines. My view is more than likely pretty biased tbh.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious to hear it.
I just see it as a typical developing country. Kind of similar to what you said, the firm stance of traditionalism being challenged by modernism. Single moms are common here in the US too, but I rarely run into them anymore unless they hide it from me. When I was lower value and less skilled with women, I was constantly having to filter them out. Eventually, I glowed up and they are extremely rare now. Touching back on the Phillipines, I have no idea what I would do in your situation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a major city in the United States. It is unusual for me to have this experience when approaching in-person.

When I approach in-person, I tend to select places to approach where most women tend to be unmarried, childless, and on the younger side. This can be relevant in both day game and night game. I tend to think venue selection is more important in non-bar, day game type approaching.

There's one day game venue I use that can be a mix of both younger singles and some older people. If I do approaches there, I might run into some single moms. I can think of one approach I did there where I approach a sexy woman in a sports bra who was around 40 and it quickly became obvious in conversation that she was a mom and a single mom. The conversation went nowhere and I didn't ask her out on a date due to single mom status.

When swiping through thousands of profiles on an app, I can think of instances when I saw an attractive and feminine looking woman and discovered in her bio that she's a single mom.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider that women make bad choices because they live in the moment and are guided by feelings. “He was cute and made me feel the tingles so I let him raw dog me.” Country is irrelevant. Women are the masters of making irrational decisions and don’t consider the consequences. If she fvcks up, there usually is some form of social safety net. You are describing the typical qualities men look for, beautiful and feminine. Women’s best attributes to hook or manipulate a man, but that doesn’t guarantee she makes wise choices and is not a hoe.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve suggested it several times in several threads over several years gentlemen, please post your locale.
I wonder if a profile option for residing country would be more beneficial... like right next to where post count, age, etc is shown. I'm a newbie here so IDK any mods, but that seems to be a good way to go.

Still, it could be accomplished through stating location in OP.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Its far too common in big cities.