"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How often do you make plans with a girl

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Seen this girl twice now - seems to be flowing pretty well. We got drinks the first date and did the same on the second, but ended up back at my place and hooked up.

In the first month or so, how often do you call/text a girl to see her? She said she prefers calling, and said she liked that I called instead of texted her to setup our second date.

Once a week until she starts reaching out in between? Pros/cons?

Thanks
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I usually aim for once a week, and only to set a date.

Be careful with her telling you to call instead of texting. I'd mix it up a bit.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Depends on the girl. My current plate i see once a week for sex.
If i thought it could go somewhere with a girl then i might increase the amount of time i see her and the effort i put in.
 
Top