"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How often do you get Second Dates?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
1st dates from OLD sites and apps will have a much lower success rate of leading to 2nd/further dates compared to women that you've met in person. Ghosting, flaking, etc. will be fairly common place even before ever meeting in person.
If a person wants 2nd dates and extended relationships, other options for meeting women are better than the swipe apps.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
About half my first dates have led to further meetings. I'm curious what you are experiencing and if I need to tweak my first date conversations to improve my chances of the second. A benchmark if you will
There's no point meeting a second time unless there's chemistry on the first.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
Kinda surprised to read these percentages. I basically always get a second date, and 2nd = banging. ( If it didn't happen in the 1st date already).

I have no idea how anyone gets remotely close to a 50% or 80% 2nd date rate.
I assume if she meets me she wants to bang. Maybe it's more of a vibe kinda thing? If you dknt mind spending the time and money it shouldn't really matter imo.
 
Top