"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How often do you get rejected?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
RooshV:
"The reality of the numbers game should prevent you from becoming attached to every girl you meet, even if you sense some emotional compatibility. Since the odds that any one prospect will make it through your entire game funnel are less than 10%, you should control your fantasies about the girls you meet, no matter how hot they are, to avoid setting yourself up for disappointment."

I read this quote every time I get down about rejection.
A stunner is a cheese burger away from Sha-Moooo and or a broken condom away from expiration. #DoNotWant!

Female nature and logic is a comedy.

Her rejection is irrelevant. You are just gonna hit on her hotter younger sister regardless.

Every set, every stunner and pull is just practice. Its never the super bowl or champions league final.


My **** won't suck it self lol.

Moreover, life's too ****in boring not to try. #nextSet
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
I'd say 1 in 300 or so, although I feel it's getting slowly worse as I lose more hair lol

But yeah, I don't really keep count or anything. I also try not to let it bother me. I just wasn't her physical type. My job is to keep going until I find a hot girl who DOES think i'm hot, and thus will let me escalate
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
DEE you get it. Rejection is nothing to even think about let alone keep fckn stats on.
That's like saying lions only eat gazelles.
Its interesting. The most entitled women are typically top form SMV 18-23. Surprisingly, the portion of women who are post wall, 40+ or older are among the most disgusting boty physically and internally.

I hear the way that they talk about men particularly their husbands. They are usually fat as ****kkk and bitter to the max. The 90s stand up by Chris Rock touches on the following.

The most common trend in women is to follow the culture blindly. The fallout is to come but its usually far too late for any woman to make changes. Then what?

She's got divorce rape, daddy government, and betas to fall back on.

The following is irrelevant.

Men need to march to the beat of their own drum. Women are being cheered off the cliff by feminism, the culture, girl power, chasing degrees in left handed puppetry, and pissing away her SMV. Good riddance.
 

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
I'd say 1 in 300 or so, although I feel it's getting slowly worse as I lose more hair lol

But yeah, I don't really keep count or anything. I also try not to let it bother me. I just wasn't her physical type. My job is to keep going until I find a hot girl who DOES think i'm hot, and thus will let me escalate
In case it wasn't clear, that's one pull in 300+
Not one rejection lol!
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
In case it wasn't clear, that's one pull in 300+
Not one rejection lol!
So only one date after approaching over 300 women. Irl? Wow. I mean where are you located to even approach that many? Hell, the area I live in it's not mathematically possible to approach that many unless you're approaching women 60 and over as well or 200lb land whales in the mix.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Women are being cheered off the cliff by feminism, the culture, girl power, chasing degrees in left handed puppetry, and pissing away her SMV. Good riddance.
Wise word there, women are indeed shooting themself in the foot.
 

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
So only one date after approaching over 300 women. Irl? Wow. I mean where are you located to even approach that many? Hell, the area I live in it's not mathematically possible to approach that many unless you're approaching women 60 and over as well or 200lb land whales in the mix.
Not date. I only do night game and only go for same night lays. (no daygame and no tinder)
I live near London.
I can approach 30 very hot very young girls in a single night super easy
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
If you aren't failing, you are missing out on a lot of opportunity (numerically and with hotter women), and if you are afraid of rejection, you have a lot of work on yourself to do that will make you a much better man who is happier in life.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
And you need all of them, IMO.

Each type of rejection experienced many times over is precisely what will tell you what you can change to become more successful vs. what will make little difference if you change.

Constant failure with escalation points to a major issue in the way you’re doing it, for example. But if you’re failing with escalation half of the time, you’re more likely doing it right with the wrong type of women.

These are two different problems with two different solutions. One requires a change in the escalation itself, the other requires a better understanding and ability to select the types of women you are trying to escalate with.

Neither can be fixed until you fail repetitively to reveal a pattern that tells you what needs more focus.

Each type of failure requires this trial by fire process to become more successful.

Everything else about failure is irrelevant.

I don’t believe in the idea of learning to love failure either. Fvck that.

I tolerate failure because I know how to learn from it. It teaches me what I can possibly put a little more effort into and work on vs what I can’t control and shouldn’t waste my time worrying about.
This should be in the DJ Bible as it sums up so much so briefly. So many complaints and questions guys have about their "failures" is answered here.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,425
For every 10 girls I approached in public, I would get 3 phone numbers that actually went somewhere.

For online girls, I've had sex with 85% of the girls I went out with.

I've had very few first dates that never led to something else. If I could get them to go out with me the first time, I more often than not ended up having sex with them by the 3rd date. It wasn't always that way, took me a few years before I was "winning".
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
1 lay in approx 250 approaches at a guess
Not good looking unfortunately, and also tend to go for girls much younger and hotter lol
My numbers actually put me in 'intermediate game' though, according to goodlookinglosers table
(where he looks at your looks rating vs teh girls you're approaching , and how many approaches to get laid)
I could link it. Interesting reading. He tends to give it to you straight without teh PUA lies
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
For every 10 girls I approached in public, I would get 3 phone numbers that actually went somewhere.

For online girls, I've had sex with 85% of the girls I went out with.

I've had very few first dates that never led to something else. If I could get them to go out with me the first time, I more often than not ended up having sex with them by the 3rd date. It wasn't always that way, took me a few years before I was "winning".
Im sure legs open like a book. Now they can just smell/sense it and comply.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I got rejected 15 times in the last 7 days..

However i got 4 numbers and two of them turned into lays.

Seriously i don't give a single fuk about rejection.. It bothers me for 30 seconds, till I move onto the next bish.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I got rejected 15 times in the last 7 days..

However i got 4 numbers and two of them turned into lays.

Seriously i don't give a single fuk about rejection.. It bothers me for 30 seconds, till I move onto the next bish.
Cause your still in other puzzy. If you got a woman or a couple ladies your hitting, being "rejected" is no big deal at all.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I got rejected 15 times in the last 7 days..

However i got 4 numbers and two of them turned into lays.
What kind of area or environment are you in to have so many prospects?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Cause your still in other puzzy. If you got a woman or a couple ladies your hitting, being "rejected" is no big deal at all.

When me and the ex of 2 years broke up.. I had zero plates.

It took me nearly six months to build up a rotation.. Cold approaches in my city mostly.. Got rejected a ton of times.. However didn't bother me in the slightest.

Infact I embrace rejection... The fact that I am out in the field and approaching attractive woman without giving a shyte about them rejecting me, is what really matters.

I feel great about having the guts to approach woman in this way.

Luckily for me.. I work in the City... And holy shyte.. There is smoking hot chicks litrialy EVERYWHERE you look.

My city is like one giant VAGINA waiting to be smashed haha.

Regret is much worse than rejection...

By the way I have a date with a hot 23 year old Asian chick Monday lunch time.

I approached her in record store two weeks ago!
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Wise word there, women are indeed shooting themself in the foot.
It popped up in after a tyler vblog. AA chick YouTuber post wall had egg count checked. It was 2.0 when women think its more than double. It is crazy cat lady time and victimhood.

Feminism ruins women. Its anti feminine. The most recent terminator is cuck. 3 women and outside Linda Hamilton, none belong on the series. Its ruined. The more Hollywood doubles down with SJW horse **** politics, the more they ruin perfectly great iconic movies. The terminator, t2, star wars, etc.

Its a lack of common sense and original thought. Rehash the same crap again and again.


The SMV decay is not recognised till the end. It is too late.


Men need to double down harder than ever.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
1 lay in approx 250 approaches at a guess
Not good looking unfortunately, and also tend to go for girls much younger and hotter lol
My numbers actually put me in 'intermediate game' though, according to goodlookinglosers table
(where he looks at your looks rating vs teh girls you're approaching , and how many approaches to get laid)
I could link it. Interesting reading. He tends to give it to you straight without teh PUA lies
For analytic perspective, by all means count but, I don't.

Double
down on game, on chasing excellence, purpose, and self actualization. You can better the following. More charming, better lifestyle, get deezed, etc. More resources to live a better lifestyle or go digi nomad. Minimalist. Get diet in check. At intermediate, do high risk hail Mary approach. Check free tour. Do programs if you got the money.

After 10+/- yrs of pickup, I am still a strike out king. The approach is in th3 gym, chick on the treadmill lol or baeeeees working during rush hour chasing her train commute down, etc.

Freedom from outcome + intent.

The outcome is irrelevant. Yes, get wins but the lifestyle of being Thst guy is undeniably harder and better. Its synonymous.

There's no end game playboy. Keep at it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Cause your still in other puzzy. If you got a woman or a couple ladies your hitting, being "rejected" is no big deal at all.
The energy is also very attractive. Your hormones, swag, movements and energy will be of a man who gets sex when he wants it. This triggers arousal automatically by ladies who are attracted to your "type"
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I've very rarely ever been flat out rejected, the only time it has happened to me was when I'd approach women at a bar, which I find interesting because I would never bother with them normally.

However, I have been rejected by other much more annoying and frustrating means.

I've gotten numbers which lead to absolutely nothing, I don't think this is all that rare or unusual but it does happen. Most of the time it leads to just one or two texts and then nothing. However, a couple times I've had them engage me to quite a high degree through text, actually making plans and all that but only to later flake. In the case of the ones who just don't or barely reply, I just delete the number. However, with the ones that are pseudo leading me on I usually just tell them I have too much going on in my life and have no desire for a text buddy and then I delete the number. I do this to call them out on their rude and childlike behavior, hoping that maybe they'll learn some common decency and social skills.

I've had women approach me and after some interaction I'll ask them out and they respond with "I have a boyfriend". However, I've had these same women go out of their way to approach me again later on, which again has never resulted in something positive. This is either one of two things, she legitimately has a boyfriend and finds my attention flattering and is actually attracted or she is purely an attention ***** and has literally 0 interest in me. I've had both scenarios happen, with the former there is a mutual interest but due to her not being available it just wastes a lot of time and energy. With the latter I find this to show quite a bit about this woman's character, though I can't quite figure out if the one's like this are aware of their behavior and just don't care or if they are simply very clueless.

I've had women approach ME and ask ME out only to later cancel the date and ghost. We would literally face to face make a plan and later that day they say how something came up and asked for a different day. The first time I ever had that happen to me I just asked for a reschedule, as in my mind it made literally no sense why a woman would go through all of that if she was just going to flake out and ghost me. Women like this are essentially attention *****s, like the example I gave above, they just go about it in a different way. However, I feel some of them do this to have a lineup of guys, in order to be able to pick and choose the best candidate without closing the door completely on other suitors.

With all of this said, I don't approach women all that often, it's actually been at least a month or two since the last time I have done so, and to be quite honest I'm not all that interested in doing so.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top