Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how often do you call a gf?

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is sort of a relationship question..

how often should a guy call a gf? I mostly call people when I want to hangout, but my gf likes to talk on the phone a lot. how often should i call?

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are different; and a g/f in particular may be glued to the phone (if you two live farther than a few minutes drive away). She may want to talk on the phone every day just to hear about how your day went, and talk about her issues, thoughts, feelings.

If you want the relationship, you're going to have to get used to talking on the phone- make it fun, if you're doing it right (and have an interesting girl), time spent talking on the phone will seem like nothing.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to my girl every day. Sometimes I call, sometimes she calls

why does it matter?

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno, maybe im still getting used to the whole new relationship thing.. ive improved on attracting more women, getting laid more often these days.. all that pua stuff.. but after that.. it seems like the pua community dont cover that as much ..

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats your definition of a relationship?

is it a girl you're exclusive with, a girl you're seeing, an f-buddy?

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to my gilfriend over AIM almost every day. It's nice because you can do other things on the computer while you talk, and a 10 minute phone conversation can stretch out to about 40 minutes over the internet. A lot easier to keep things fun and interesting that way.

As far as phone calls go, I generally don't call except for really important stuff or when I'm completely wasted... I'm almost guaranteed to give her a drunk dial right before I pass out.

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
whats your definition of a relationship?

is it a girl you're exclusive with, a girl you're seeing, an f-buddy?
with her its semi-exclusive.. like that's where the direction is headed, although i think we both have been seeing other people, atleast I know I have been.

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
I talk to my gilfriend over AIM almost every day. It's nice because you can do other things on the computer while you talk, and a 10 minute phone conversation can stretch out to about 40 minutes over the internet. A lot easier to keep things fun and interesting that way.

As far as phone calls go, I generally don't call except for really important stuff or when I'm completely wasted... I'm almost guaranteed to give her a drunk dial right before I pass out.
that sounds cool thing you got going there

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally tend to call every 3 days or so. If they complain a little, good. That just means they want you. If they complain a lot, call a little more. Not too much or you are too easy to attain. When the relationship escalates to something exclusive, move to calling her a little more frequently, but no more than she calls you.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocco said:
with her its semi-exclusive.. like that's where the direction is headed, although i think we both have been seeing other people, atleast I know I have been.
I hope you haven't got thinking onto the LTR track just yet. If she is still seeing other people, you're in a bad zone. Unless she has popped the question to you and you shot her down, she's not interested enough to date you if she can't dedicate herself to just you. Once she starts doing this, then consider a relationship. I don't care if you're hooking up with other women too.. if she really does like you she will either pop the question or stop hooking up with others.

As for phone calls to the GF? Some guys on the board will tell you 4 - 5 times a week MAX. I somewhat disagree.. I've talked to my girlfriends everyday. What's more important than amount of calls is who makes the call and what the conversation consists off. Make sure phone calls don't get boring.. keep them fresh and new if you're going to be talking everyday. Let her call you more than you call her. As a man, I don't require to hear my woman's voice everyday, but she may require to hear yours. Let her request it from you.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk on the phone for a long time and all the time. It gets old and boring. She should be the one calling you most the time. That shows her interest level in her. My girlfriend calls or sends a text msg to me everyday I don't have to call her.

DonJaunStupidity

Don Juan
Reaction score
rocco said:
this is sort of a relationship question..

how often should a guy call a gf? I mostly call people when I want to hangout, but my gf likes to talk on the phone a lot. how often should i call?
let her call you.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont call mine unless im coming to pick her up or something. Never called her before just to chat.

But then again I usually get a chance to see her at school every day.