Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much sex is too much?

sxyazsin

Don Juan
Reaction score
After my last couple posts, it seems that I'm being judged as desperate and needy. This isn't really the case...

Before my recent girlfriend, which is a big thing because I thought I would never have one this serious ever again, I would sleep with a new amazing hot woman at least once every two weeks, and if that was it then I would at least hook up or fool around with other women.

I already have so many opinions of "you're letting women rule your life" and you're "not mature enough," and other very negative put downs. They don't know me.

I've lost count of the women. I just fell out of the habit after a while. But don't get me wrong, I thankfully still have standards and practice safe sex. With my current girlfriend, I strive to use romance and persuasion to have sex of a minimum of twice a day, and I need to fool around if it's at the minimum. I would probably let my life be over-run by sex if I had the time or too little ambition.

Any thoughts or insight?

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol that is like saying how much should I do the things I like? listen man live life your own way's why are ou asking for somebody else's opinion? that's like saying which one is best.. rock, paper or scissors

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
lol that is like saying how much should I do the things I like? listen man live life your own way's why are ou asking for somebody else's opinion? that's like saying which one is best.. rock, paper or scissors
scissors :D

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rock.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twice a day? Every day?

I don't even want to see a girl that often let alone have sex with her that often.

Sex just isn't that interesting, especially when you have a steady source of it. People like to eat but no one normal stresses over it until the well dries up.

It does start to sound like sex is ruling your life. I haven't even seen your other posts.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I got Paper

Caferacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is somewhere between "Oh my god it's chaffed to all hell" and "Oh **** I think it fell off"

Anything less than that and you are fine.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caferacer said:
"Oh my god it's chaffed to all hell"
i had that this weekend, not cool. i was actively not getting a hardon because i thought if i did, it might start leaking :eek:

to OP, i think as long as it doesn't start showing physical indications of infection, or you start passing out randomly you should be ok.

you might wanna take a multi-vitamin/mineral though :|