Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much missed opportunity is there by not having good text game and asking for nudes as soon as you have her snapchat?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed when girls 18-25 add me on snapchat, they send me some "le me before bed", or "le me just woke up", and the more obvious "le me after a shower", and it almost feels like they want me to ask for nudes at this point. But I have never tried. That type of photo then stops. As if there's a few days to sexualize, or lose out. Not quite the same with 25+.

How much is one losing out by not engaging in this way?

TheProspect

Reaction score
I haven't had Snapchat in years but it just seems like trivial attention/validation seeking behaviour on their part.

Do you want nudes or do you actually want to bang these girls?

To answer your question, by not engaging in this way (asking for nudes), you're not really losing out on anything. Most guys would probably throw compliments at a chick who sent them selfies, or they might ask for nudes, or strike up a boring conversation... or anything else that doesn't involve escalation.

Separate yourself by escalating and asking these girls out. If they decline or respond unenthusiastically, they're not interested in you, just your attention.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't any different from asking women for their phone number, asking them out on a date or interacting with them in person, you have a limited number of time to express interest in her before she realizes you're wasting her time. That's when she diverts her attention to on to one of the other 25 guys trying to get between her legs.

You're losing out every time you do it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only woman to ask me if I would get snapchat was a BPD Redhead that turned on me faster than you can say "Multiple Personalities" she insinuated she wanted to send me risque photos...

The next one went ahead and sent them over regular text. Unsolicited.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By not having a good text game - probably quite a bit especially if you are meeting a chick off of OLD.

Simply not asking for nudes — means absolutely nothing. Most chicks aren’t going to give you nudes right away anyway. Escalating once in the first date is the most important thing you can do.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Probably none. You are probably hurting yourself by asking for nudes a lot more than helping yourself. Thirsty dudes don't get much water.

Learn how to be interesting and exciting and how to provoke her imagination.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with this so long as the gals say they are over 18. :eek: :eek: Are they attractive or chunky? Perhaps tranny? :eek: :eek: :eek:

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed when girls 18-25 add me on snapchat, they send me some "le me before bed", or "le me just woke up", and the more obvious "le me after a shower", and it almost feels like they want me to ask for nudes at this point. But I have never tried. That type of photo then stops. As if there's a few days to sexualize, or lose out. Not quite the same with 25+.

How much is one losing out by not engaging in this way?
These are usually Nigerian / Eastern European scammers who do sh1t like this. They coax personal info out of you, then get you to send nude pics / vids of yourself, then they hold you to ransom by threatening to send them to your workplace or to your social media contacts, etc.

So, if they ask for a vid of you having sex with freshly baked blueberry pie, not only could it mean social suicide, but also financial ruin.

Beware bro, beware.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are usually Nigerian / Eastern European scammers who do sh1t like this. They coax personal info out of you, then get you to send nude pics / vids of yourself, then they hold you to ransom by threatening to send them to your workplace or to your social media contacts, etc.

So, if they ask for a vid of you having sex with freshly baked blueberry pie, not only could it mean social suicide, but also financial ruin.

Beware bro, beware.
Nah man, not the case.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is "le me"? Is this a french speak?
"Le Moi"?
Or are you saying (ie)?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fvck asking for nudes. Get them out in person. You can't fvck a picture. Never ask for them, sometimes they send of their own volition. I get them out in person and bang more than my fair share.

Your goal should be to meet and fvck, not get nudes. You are only destroying your chances of meeting and banging women by asking for them, there is no situation I can think of where you are enhancing them.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't directly ask them, but I try to coax it out of them. If I'm able to get them, the meet is likely to lead to sex. If I can't even get a single pic out of the girl, never mind a pg-13 pic, the meet will likely lead nowhere.

Meets cost time and money, and at least trying to get nudes, as long as it's done smoothly, can be a good screening tool.

p.s. I don't use snapchat, this is a texting method for once you get her number.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had Snapchat in years but it just seems like trivial attention/validation seeking behaviour on their part.

Do you want nudes or do you actually want to bang these girls?

To answer your question, by not engaging in this way (asking for nudes), you're not really losing out on anything. Most guys would probably throw compliments at a chick who sent them selfies, or they might ask for nudes, or strike up a boring conversation... or anything else that doesn't involve escalation.

Separate yourself by escalating and asking these girls out. If they decline or respond unenthusiastically, they're not interested in you, just your attention.
But if they do respond enthusiastically, they could just be looking for a free meal. Engaging "in this way" - provided it's without thirst - can screen these females out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
But if they do respond enthusiastically, they could just be looking for a free meal. Engaging "in this way" - provided it's without thirst - can screen these females out.
Uhh...yeah. Then people complain why they can't find any quality women after doing stuff like this. SMFH

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck asking for nudes. Get them out in person. You can't fvck a picture. Never ask for them, sometimes they send of their own volition. I get them out in person and bang more than my fair share.

Your goal should be to meet and fvck, not get nudes. You are only destroying your chances of meeting and banging women by asking for them, there is no situation I can think of where you are enhancing them.
This.

Asking for nudes is one step above OnlyFans and doesn't mean Sh1t these days IMO.

Don't feed the AW either by engaging... Leave the animals in the zoo where they belong and leave them alone.