Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much I like young HBs. Tonight reminds me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So tonight my mom and I went out to one of the busy local Italian restaurants. Anyway, this place has a lot of HB 9 young girls like ages 16-17 to 22 working there. I mention that because most look borderline age. So hard to tell these days. I wonder if they're related to the owners. But anyway like the hottest girls I see in this region, literally as it's all old people around here then you walk in there and see these uber young HBs.

It just reminds me how I like young HBs but lately been chasing HB9 40 year old age range but these young skinny HBs turn me on more but I literally hardly ever see these type of young HBs around here and then suddenly I see a bunch of them in one place.

Maybe I need to get a job at a place like that? Would I get to bang HB9 18 year olds then??

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I need to get a job at a place like that? Would I get to bang HB9 18 year olds then?
Are you even banging 40 yo HB's yet?

Working there will only introduce you to a set number or women. Which will likely be unsuccessful. Two strikes.

What else can you do to put these kinds of women in your vicinity?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly your threads are hard for me to read. There's a lot of thinking and questioning and not enough action

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Are you even banging 40 yo HB's yet?

Working there will only introduce you to a set number or women. Which will likely be unsuccessful. Two strikes.

What else can you do to put these kinds of women in your vicinity?
People say on here restuarant workers are banging each other.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that's like imagining a monkey tribe fight other. Win the rights banging the female... Lol.. We were not monkeys..

You better off improving yourself to become attractive then running like an headless chicken.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah ones they find cool and normal, not some dude who is a desperate hornball ready to spank their asses when they walk by the first day on the job

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might as well get a job at Sephora or Victoria's Secret.

Reaction score
do they bang the manager in the hopes of getting a raise and stuff? (assuming some hot teen and the manager is older and not good looking for example)
I think it's more often women admire men in position of power... Not even true power... A gas station clerk will go for her 40k a year gas station manager because he's her boss and totally bypass Kevin from sales whose entry level but making 80k.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything works for you here then I will be taking notes as I have a parallel setup to yours minus the online dating and chasing post wall cratered SMV thing.

I am trying social circle game in these settings. Talking with one of the girls who introduced me to her friends and I have something in common with her. Just be social and ask questions like if they are still in school, do they work around there, etc... I am just trying to feel socially comfortable around those types of women so I dont feel too nervy. Just take baby steps and see if you can have a rapport with them. Big accomplishment if you do because it feels good for the nerves. This is 10 times better then playing cat and mouse games with post-wall types.

Last edited: