"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How much emphasis should be placed on looks?

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I've been with girls who, for one reason or another, have not been right for me (either not at my level intellectually, rude or too flirtatious, etc.) but I've stuck by because I felt such a strong physical attraction.

My question is - How much weight should be placed on looks? If you meet a girl whose personality you love, but whose looks do not tickle your fancy, should you still give it a try?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
followup

This is a followup on the thread I started. In the summer, I met this hot blonde from the internet at the mall. She seemed very shy and flustered because she hadn't met someone this way before, and she claimed she always gets shy when she meets someone new. I was really taken by her looks - she was perfect. Face, body, everything. The problem is that the way she acted turned me off a little- if she was shy, she was shy to the point of being rude and ultra nervous. At the time she had said she was interested in some guy at school - turns out that guy had a g/f already.

Should I pursue this girl? Physically, she's someone I'd probably go after in person even if I hadn't met her online first. But personality-wise, she's been a little weird. She's agreed to hanging out again but she keeps acting shy and a little evasive.

Tips?
 

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
My question is - How much weight should be placed on looks? If you meet a girl whose personality you love, but whose looks do not tickle your fancy, should you still give it a try?

i would. actually, i am right now. ive been playing around with a girl who isnt an 8 or 10 or whatever, but has an awesome personality. she buys me things, cooks for me, and just treats me like a king. shes very compassionate, caring and is in touch with her feminine side. that is something i dont see often and i appreciate it.

i made a post asking a similar question a while back. one of the (imo) best responses was:

"Dont jack off for a week go to this b!tches appartment if the goods look good then you do what you want remember you dont have to have intercourse theres nothing wrong with a good groap and a suck."

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28109&highlight=settle

as far as the girl you met from the net, id stick to the basics. be your natural, charming and confident self. let the interaction unfold as it may. if you can let her interest rise, so be it. if she doesnt get hot and flakes, no big deal.

-SLB
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
This is something you really need to just figure out for yourself. I personally think that a great personality can make up for so-so looks, but only to a certain extent. At some point, you're just better off being friends.
 
Top