Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Much do you Exercise?

manisthajain

Reaction score
I am from India, I read this thread going wonderful way of Information. I would happy to read and get tips for gain weight.

I always do exercise 5-6 days in a week, I take rest only 1 day, My friend going zym everyday last 3 months I ft some changes in his hair density. He is losing hairs. SO I got realize much exercise is bad for health.

You are a job person you also got stress in job and morning zym time you also get stress. So this is really painful.

I think Take rest for 1 or 2 days, is best treatment to reduce pain.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Study shows that a lack of exercise is one of the main culprits of bad health. How much do you exercise?
4-6 x a week plus mma classses. I am looking to get my duet on point over xmas and be shredded for Spring. Look at a solid cut.

Reaction score
My daily schedule is very busy, so I have no more time to go to gym for workout, In fact, I don't like to do more exercises apart from my daily routine.My daily routine is
- Wake up daily early in the morning around 5 a.m
- I do prefer simple exercises for workout and do running for 20 mins if possible.
- I try to drink more water approx 4-6 litres a day.
-I gave more focused to my diet, so that I can make myself healthy. My view is Eat less and Live More.
You can also follow this way if you like it:up::up:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 or 7 times a week. Sometimes over an hour, sometimes 10 mins. Consistency is key.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont have much time, load up the squat rack, and aim for 30 breathing squats, if you still have some steam left after 30 try and go for 40. Stop when there's nothing left in you. Takes a few mins and your legs will be jelly afterwards and you might feel a bit sick. That's your workout for the day done. Currently I do this with 70kg and i weigh about 85. Aiming to get it to body weight.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to the gym 3 days a week. I’m approaching 40 but I still do squats, deadlifts, bench, etc. I only do cardio twice a week when I’m not lifting, sometimes I’ll jump rope, I’ll do some pushups on my days off and some planks. This works for me BUT I’m supper picky about what I eat and that helps more than anything.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 days per week in the gym is exceptionally demanding and will maintain/ lead to a great physique, but I personally believe that "overtraining" is largely a myth. I am always better pushing my mind and body beyond "limitations." The more exercise the better. Our bodies are way more capable than we think.
Over training isn't a myth. Most people who think it is are on the juice or just flat out ignorant.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm shredded and muscular and I have the pics to back it up. Physique was built 100% naturally BTW. 5xs a week training with weights/6-7 days a week cardio.

Do you have pics? (Don't recall your posting any).
Your ego is so big you wanna post pics online of each others bodies to prove a point?

Your ego ain't your amigo!

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Study shows that a lack of exercise is one of the main culprits of bad health. How much do you exercise?
A lot. Been bodybuilding (for lack of a better term) for the past 13 years. And take martial arts 5-6 days per week. I also kayak to unwind.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Probably too much. I have a gym in my house so it’s 5-6 times a week down there. I do an hour and a half of lifting and abs and another 45 minutes of cardio. I also play golf 3-4 times a week and walk the course which from all estimations burns between 900-1500 calories.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
3 times a week at the gym and one day of minimum 4 mile hump with full pack (65-80 lbs)

I adjust it based on my energy levels.

Heavy dead lifts, one day of deadmill sprints, upper body or squats depending how much the deadlifts took out of me in an earlier day.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 times a week at the gym and one day of minimum 4 mile hump with full pack (65-80 lbs)

I adjust it based on my energy levels.

Heavy dead lifts, one day of deadmill sprints, upper body or squats depending how much the deadlifts took out of me in an earlier day.
doesn't all that running with a back pack mess up your knees?