How Much do you Exercise?

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

manisthajain

Reaction score
I am from India, I read this thread going wonderful way of Information. I would happy to read and get tips for gain weight.

I always do exercise 5-6 days in a week, I take rest only 1 day, My friend going zym everyday last 3 months I ft some changes in his hair density. He is losing hairs. SO I got realize much exercise is bad for health.

You are a job person you also got stress in job and morning zym time you also get stress. So this is really painful.

I think Take rest for 1 or 2 days, is best treatment to reduce pain.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minimum 3 days/no more than 5.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 days a week is not good for health and body. We should rest 1 or 2 days.
5 days per week in the gym is exceptionally demanding and will maintain/ lead to a great physique, but I personally believe that "overtraining" is largely a myth. I am always better pushing my mind and body beyond "limitations." The more exercise the better. Our bodies are way more capable than we think.

manisthajain

Reaction score
You are right but my opinion is that I do job in whole day and morning heavy/overtraining not helpful for me.

So, I like exercise

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Study shows that a lack of exercise is one of the main culprits of bad health. How much do you exercise?
4-6 x a week plus mma classses. I am looking to get my duet on point over xmas and be shredded for Spring. Look at a solid cut.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from India, I read this thread going wonderful way of Information. I would happy to read and get tips for gain weight.

I always do exercise 5-6 days in a week, I take rest only 1 day, My friend going zym everyday last 3 months I ft some changes in his hair density. He is losing hairs. SO I got realize much exercise is bad for health.

You are a job person you also got stress in job and morning zym time you also get stress. So this is really painful.

I think Take rest for 1 or 2 days, is best treatment to reduce pain.
Eh. Idk. I workout everyday sometimes two times a day. Sure if your a newbie you will get burned out. But the more you push, the more your able to push harder. Same with life. Be a work horse in your 20s and 30s and live like a king the rest of your life

SmithjessicaUSA

Reaction score
My daily schedule is very busy, so I have no more time to go to gym for workout, In fact, I don't like to do more exercises apart from my daily routine.My daily routine is
- Wake up daily early in the morning around 5 a.m
- I do prefer simple exercises for workout and do running for 20 mins if possible.
- I try to drink more water approx 4-6 litres a day.
-I gave more focused to my diet, so that I can make myself healthy. My view is Eat less and Live More.
You can also follow this way if you like it:up::up:

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 or 7 times a week. Sometimes over an hour, sometimes 10 mins. Consistency is key.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont have much time, load up the squat rack, and aim for 30 breathing squats, if you still have some steam left after 30 try and go for 40. Stop when there's nothing left in you. Takes a few mins and your legs will be jelly afterwards and you might feel a bit sick. That's your workout for the day done. Currently I do this with 70kg and i weigh about 85. Aiming to get it to body weight.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to the gym 3 days a week. I’m approaching 40 but I still do squats, deadlifts, bench, etc. I only do cardio twice a week when I’m not lifting, sometimes I’ll jump rope, I’ll do some pushups on my days off and some planks. This works for me BUT I’m supper picky about what I eat and that helps more than anything.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 days per week in the gym is exceptionally demanding and will maintain/ lead to a great physique, but I personally believe that "overtraining" is largely a myth. I am always better pushing my mind and body beyond "limitations." The more exercise the better. Our bodies are way more capable than we think.
Over training isn't a myth. Most people who think it is are on the juice or just flat out ignorant.