Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Much do you Exercise?

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go somewhere between 3-5 times a week, usually spending an hour or two.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I go 4 times a week, twice thaiboxing, twice strength training.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work delivery every day...Plenty of walking carrying food, up and down stairs, etc.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weights & kickboxing 4x/week. Going well so far this summer. Trimming up... staying and feeling fit.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MWF I will do one hour of cardio and then 1 hour of weight training. TT I just do cardio for one hour. On weekends I don't go to the gym but try to walk everyday for about 2 hours.

It's not difficult to do this. The hardest part is simply getting into the habit. Once you get into the routine it feels weird NOT to go to the gym.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine hitting any gyms when I'm an old man...all that bulk the 'do you even lift' guys are putting on, will likely end up as flab.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine hitting any gyms when I'm an old man...all that bulk the 'do you even lift' guys are putting on, will likely end up as flab.
Try some kind of high intensity interval training.

I’m focusing less on bulking and more on toning. In my line of work it doesn’t make sense to be mega ripped.

Having energy though for long shifts in the medical field is more important when I will have to be on my A game and sharp. With kickboxing, I feel an endorphin spike immediately following a work out and I have energy to study after that.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try some kind of high intensity interval training.

I’m focusing less on bulking and more on toning. In my line of work it doesn’t make sense to be mega ripped.

Having energy though for long shifts in the medical field is more important when I will have to be on my A game and sharp. With kickboxing, I feel an endorphin spike immediately following a work out and I have energy to study after that.
Toning makes more sense...

Imagine 'the rock' (Dwayne Johnson) as an old man....

...more like 'the blob'

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
6 days and one day off...2 hour heavy weights...all mass building. Deadlifts, bench press, squats and shoulder press plus other ****...but the 250 ml of test e is the key...i look jack as hell.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the past year I've worked out a lot. I work out almost every single day.. Maybe one day off every couple weeks. Mostly weights with the odd day jogging a few miles.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every day. I'm skinny, I'm trying to gain some weight/muscle.
Day 1: Push ups, chin ups, pull ups, preacher curl, bicep curls, bench press (25mins)
Day 2: In place jogging or bicycling (12 mins jog or 35 mins bike run)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work out when I feel like it. There’s no set schedule. There was a period of time where I was overtraining to such an extent to where I was only able to handle it because I invoked a ‘do or die’ mentality, but that was super hard to do. It was about 2.5 years ago and I’m only now starting to recover really. My CNS was fried. I don’t think I had adrenal fatigue though, I had that one from overtraining when I was 14.

But yeah, right now I exercise whenever I feel like it. I just listen to my body because that will help me recover. Sometimes I’ll be active for almost 5 hours, other days I don’t do jack ****. I’m active at my job too, so there’s also that. But for the most part, when it comes to formal training, I’m very fluid. I don’t have any specific exercises that I do in a specific way with a certain number of reps or sets (though I do typically keep it more formalized when I do actually do them). I stopped training like that now.
I’m only like this right now because I’m only trying to maintain right now, not necessarily get a whole lot better in particular. When it comes to improving and getting in better shape though, I exercise like a nut. At the end of August, the season will start back up again for me. For the 3 months after that, I will be exercising anywhere from 27-33 hours a week. The 3 months after that will only have to be more than 20 hours (although the vast majority of those days will likely be over 25 hours a week). It’s gonna be very rough for me. But hopefully I can get in ridiculously great shape and do better than I could have imagined. Through God’s will.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my workout schedule I work out six days a week and on the seventh day I focus on abs but I do abs every workout but the seventh day is more of a focus.

Monday:

Chest
Triceps
Abs
Cardio for an hour

Tuesday:

Legs
Abs
Cardio for an hour

Wednesday:

Shoulders
Abs
Cardio for an hour

Thursdays:

Pull ups
Dips
Bicep pull ups
Abs
Cardio for an hour

Friday:

Back
Forearms
Abs
Cardio

Saturday:

Biceps
Abs
Cardio

Sunday:

Total Abs workout
Cardio

Also I do battle rope exercises usually about 5 days a week for 4 sets. Also, I’m recovering from a total knee replacement which I had November of 2017 so I do certain knee bending exercises at the gym Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. This takes me usually 2 hours. I started working out in 1992 so I’m 47 now and I’m 5’11 and 200 lbs and I’m between 15% to 20% body fat I was the last time checked.

jason1122

Reaction score
Have a solid breakfast, on the off chance that you practice toward the beginning of the day, rise sufficiently early to complete breakfast somewhere around one hour before your exercise, estimate matters, be mindful so as not to try too hard with regards to the amount you eat before work out, nibble well, Smoothie, eat after you exercise, yogurt and organic product, drink up, Water...

Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are ya'll feeding this troll?