Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much do looks really matter?

FuzzyLives

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much do looks matter? What are the best ways to improve your looks?

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
these threads are becoming annoying as fcuk

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was fat, weighed around 84kgs during my first year in university, this girl i tried to talk to back then made fun of me and just said she was not interested.

i started working out wore some nice clothes and by the time i was in my final year i lost the fat and gained some muscle, the same girl starts texting me for no reason.
i asked her what changed her mind,

she said, "i look different now."

FuzzyLives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was fat, weighed around 84kgs during my first year in university, this girl i tried to talk to back then made fun of me and just said she was not interested.

i started working out wore some nice clothes and by the time i was in my final year i lost the fat and gained some muscle, the same girl starts texting me for no reason.
i asked her what changed her mind,

she said, "i look different now."
Lmao that pretty much sums it up brotha

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you got lucky on the gene pool, I think it gives you a significant advantage. Essentially, they don't have to work as hard. But then it is a double edged sword... But then it ends up like beautiful women and they do t invest as much in themselves because they got lucky.

I think you can compare the looks gene pool similar to giving someone a head start in a race. If the woman is at the end of a 100 hard dash, the more attractive man had a 10 hard head start in front of the rest of the crowd. Average looking guys like myself can beat them, we just to work harder.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
::reads OP, reacts::

Reaction score
I once posed as Chad Thundercock on Tinder. I could have ****ed 3-5 girls/day. Many of them hot. But even Chad got more non-matches than matches.

FuzzyLives

Don Juan
Reaction score
She can't F your personality/charm/sense of humor/swagger/game.

She can only kiss a face and F a body.
What do you think is considered a good rating for looks? What are the best things to do to Max your looks?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
What do you think is considered a good rating for looks? What are the best things to do to Max your looks?
7 is decent. 8 is a home run and Chad territory.

6 is workable but very challenging.

Other than the usual "work out" advice, I will say that hairstyle is critical. A stylish new hairstyle is "low hanging fruit" for looks-maxing.

For clothing, I gonna go against the grain a bit and say it's the SHIRT, not the shoes, that are #1. By all means have good shoes too, but women zero in on your shirt because it's eye level most of the time.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
How much do looks matter? What are the best ways to improve your looks?
1. Height
2. Hair
3. Dress

Can't stress how important height is. A lot of good looking girls know I have a ton of assets, but they could care less. They went with someone with not much money, but 6'2.

Worry about your height and worry your hair. Do not focus on money. NO ONE CARES.

FuzzyLives

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Height
2. Hair
3. Dress

Can't stress how important height is. A lot of good looking girls know I have a ton of assets, but they could care less. They went with someone with not much money, but 6'2.

Worry about your height and worry your hair. Do not focus on money. NO ONE CARES.
I am 6'2" lol I weigh about 160 right now. I'm going into my sophomore year of college.

FuzzyLives

Don Juan
Reaction score
7 is decent. 8 is a home run and Chad territory.

6 is workable but very challenging.

Other than the usual "work out" advice, I will say that hairstyle is critical. A stylish new hairstyle is "low hanging fruit" for looks-maxing.

For clothing, I gonna go against the grain a bit and say it's the SHIRT, not the shoes, that are #1. By all means have good shoes too, but women zero in on your shirt because it's eye level most of the time.
Well I've been rated around 7 to 8 idk if some of them were drunk at the time they said it but I've had more than not tell me 7-8 range. Those ratings are just facially though I'm very skinny so idk if that actually kills the attraction when they see I'm very skinny. Do you think if I got a bigger, better physique to i guess you could say match my facial looks it would help a lot?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be fine, as long as you're as sexy as this guy:

Reaction score
1. Height
2. Hair
3. Dress

How exactly can you work on your height?

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
these threads are becoming annoying as fcuk
There's a reason for that. Western women generally are not reserved and modest and they aren't 'sugar, spice and all things nice'. Kidding ourselves that they are otherwise is like walking repeatedly into a brick wall, hence why 'looks matter' threads will regularly appear. They vocalise about looks a lot, as virtually everything in their lives is visual. If they are going to lay into a man's looks to such an extent, then I am not convinced they have a soul. They CARE more about them, whereas with men a quick fvck would suffice. Even if they are not interested in having children the hot man is still wired into their attraction switches.
All this is why movements like MGTOW start up.

Last edited: