California Love
Master Don Juan
Entropy don't try to skew the info around. I made those last two quotes, and I am not Black either.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This makes no sense in 2004.Originally posted by Seks Appeal
I will try to explain...
In the above example, BOTH the white man and the black man have swallowed the pill that white is superior to black. That is why the white dude doesn't date black and the "self-hating" black also doesn't date black. Both are racists.
Originally posted by Skweints
It's funny how everybody makes all these general statements concerning races and how it should be broken down at the individual level.
Jakethasnake, no disrespect man, but you've got to be a born and raise Asian American (hence, your limitations in describe ONLY using words Asian, White and Black).
Originally posted by Skweints
I'm a White American, I try to be as open-minded as possible. I like to give everybody a chance, regardless of what race they are. Spending a year out here in Okinawa, I've learned QUITE A BIT about Okinawans, Japanese (yes, Okinawans ARE different from Japanese), Filipinos, Thai, etc. They are ALL different in their little ways.
This shows you how much you know about Japan, and Asia for that matter. It depends. If you go to Shinjuku or Shibuya or especially Roppongi in Tokyo, there will be many Japanese sluts or girls that are looking for Western men to have flings with. There are also Japanese girls who thin white guys are gajin trash - it depends. I could go into the cultural phenomenon of why certain Japanese girls go for white guys, but I don't have the patience to tell you... besides I don't think it'll take with you, considering the meager understanding and comprehension you've demonstrated.Originally posted by Skweints
Japanese women are a lot harder to initially pick up if you're white.
Originally posted by Skweints
If you're black out here, you've got something going for you. They just seem more attracted to black men.
Originally posted by Skweints
You go to the Philippines, you'll have girls crawling all over you. Thailand? Depends on where you go. You go to Bangkok, girls are a bit more reserved. You go to Pattiya (spelling might be off), it's ho-ville. And that's just general attraction. Their attitudes are totally different. Japanese people are hardcore on tradition and professionalism. They see having fun as an extreme luxury, and should only be enjoyed at certain times. Filipinos, tend to be lazy. Not in a bad way, a Filipino woman will treat a man the best possible way she can, and she'll do everything in her power to satisfy, but when it comes to time management... needless to say, an hour late to work in the States is suicide, but almost expected in the Filipino culture.
Originally posted by Skweints
You got to break it down even further if you're gonna bring up stuff about asians, whites, and blacks. White Americans, Austrailians, Europeans. Do you know that in Austrialia, if you're American, just by treating a women with the normal respect we treat women in the states, girls will be all over you to get to know you? It's amazing to think how American women take that for granted! Same with Asian cultured people. Women out here are suppressed, forced to live two steps behind their husbands. If you treat a girl as an equal out here, you're golden.
You either have the physical features and personality to attract a certain type of woman, regardless of race or cultural background, or you don't. To answer the question originally asked, in the States? Definitely, people are going to be judgemental over race. In foreign countries, could be subtle or extreme. After meeting women from so many different cultures, I'm gonna hate going back to the States. Truely decent women are WAY harder to come by than any foreign country you can go to.
Originally posted by Skweints
Needless to say, it's all about personal preference. It's really not a topic that needs to be discussed.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.