Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many you guys go to tanning beds?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the risks, but thinking about going a bit just to get some color to my current Casper like complexion!

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't gone in a couple months, but i have a lot previously. I will start going again in a couple weeks. I just feel so much better about myself with a nice tan.

Reaction score
I tan pretty easily, so I did about 6-8 "base" runs in about 2-3 weeks. Now I just go maybe 2-3 times every few months to keep myself kinda tanned. I dont wanna look like a sun-tan superman or anything like that!

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I go about once a week when it is cold out. Once it gets warm again I will up it to 3 times a week until I get a good tan, then abck to twice.

I ahve very Irish complextion so when I go I get a nice little tan.

However, I havent gone in about 3 weeks and am giving my skin a rest for a while.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought myself a 100-minute card at the gym before the holidays.. Very cheap! ..But I only used it once 'cause I haven't been in the gym in a few weeks...

I still got a bit of the tan I had last summer, too. lol

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started going to tanning beds, I usually have a dark tan in summer and it's always way easier to meet chicks and get laid when I'm tan. It makes your eyes stand out more and your teeth look whiter and is overall more attractive. Be careful with the beds though, it's easy to overdo it, when starting out go when you know you don't have dates or are going out for at least a couple of days just in case you burn.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone say, GEORGE HAMILTON???? LOL

Yet another reason I'm glad I'm not white, no offense. :D

I'm just kidding.

Hey, at least it saves me money. I'll go get my self a nice sweater or something for the price of a membership at a tanning place.

HAPPY TANNING!