Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many women have you had sex with?

How many women have you had sex with?

• 5 or less

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • 10 to 20

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • 20 or more

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • 5 to 10

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere ~200 when I stopped tracking it a few years ago, I was obsessed enough to keep a spreadsheet to track. At the time I guess I needed it to validate myself, now it seems silly as frak. Quality vs Quantity. Had to see it to believe it I guess. I'm in my 50's.
im surprised anyone nerdy enough to set up a spreadsheet documenting this has actually slept with any women ;-)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
44. I was married for 8 years in my late 20s- early 30s. Had slept with probably 60+ women before I was married. Its not hard bug guy. 10 chicks a year when you're spinning plates is child's play.
this is true. My best mate was a legend. Best he did in a year was 25ish I think. This was travelling etc.

personally I never got near that but I’ve had long periods married and in LTRS and also out of shape and other times just lacking the basic organisation/shyt together.
Not proud but there were many years where drugs and drink were more important

Reactions: B80

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
im surprised anyone nerdy enough to set up a spreadsheet documenting this has actually slept with any women ;-)
I was coming out of a longish marriage to an ice princess, nothing budged her. Terrible mate choice. I’m braced for all the ribbing y’all are gunna give me now.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was coming out of a longish marriage to an ice princess, nothing budged her. Terrible mate choice. I’m braced for all the ribbing y’all are gunna give me now.
At last, someone on the internet who can take banter in the correct spirit.

I presume your ex wife was written in red on the spreadsheet, with a GPA of sub 0.5 and a woman score of under 2?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
At last, someone on the internet who can take banter in the correct spirit.

I presume your ex wife was written in red on the spreadsheet, with a GPA of sub 0.5 and a woman score of under 2?
bwah

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you speak from experience. Care to speak of how it went down?

I’m not at that point I suppose
It's something I do, although it's been harder lately. I want the home family life but also lust after other women.

Just make sure you use a fake number that doesn't trace to you and never give them your real name. Those are the basics but it's a deep topic, perhaps I'll dedicate a thread to it.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so far. Lol. Nor will I.
You know what youre doing my brother, Don't break that streak for nothing. As you already know, Its not worth it. You did the road before marriage, now ita time to relax.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
44. I was married for 8 years in my late 20s- early 30s. Had slept with probably 60+ women before I was married. Its not hard bug guy. 10 chicks a year when you're spinning plates is child's play.
out of interest did you have kids with the ex? if so how did/do you find managing that?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think around 40.

I kind of stopped counting once I was in double figures and I realised fast that a high lay count really didn't mean anything lol. It's just a byproduct of how good looking you are and how often you approach girls (and the standard of girls you go for of course). When I was a virgin I remember being so jealous when I heard of people claim to have slept with hundreds of girls and stuff, but after literally 9 lays or so, that completely disappeared.
Most guys with high lay counts have really low standards. If you want to bang fat pigs and old hags it's easy.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys with high lay counts have really low standards. If you want to bang fat pigs and old hags it's easy.
I think there is a sweet spot where you have your reliable repeat business and every now and then branch out to a random newcomer. If all you are doing is cranking through ONS's, you might reconsider why you aren't retaining women.

What I don't hear from these high body count folks is how many times are they having sex per week. I think their is a balance point where you can scratch that itch without having to spend hours on dating sites or going out to find new hide.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at 43 or 44 because I actually made a list one day. At one point in my life I used them as validation because I had nothing else.

I can't get laid to save my life now a days ( last gf was 8 months ago). My sex drive isnt even that high anymore so I rather just pursue my hobbies.

I dont have high smv anymore so the amount of effort it would take to even smash a 6/10 in the DC area is too much for me.

So that number is not going up much for the foreseeable future and im ok with that. The game has gotten hypercompetitive in the last couple years. Its crazy. You are better off pursuing hobbies. The golden era of high lay counts is over fellas.

I feel bad for the younger dudes. Social media killed it and OnlyFans killed it again, then COVID really killed it.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
I feel bad for the younger dudes. Social media killed it and OnlyFans killed it again, then COVID really killed it.
What's bizarre is that no one is even mentioning this on the forum. It's like complete societal collapse is a nothing burger. "Oh well, nothing to see here..." WTF?!?

Can they NOT see the difference between feb 2020 and earlier and then everything from that point on?

The level of denial is incredibly disturbing.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The exception is if you are a student well into your 30s. This is what helped me. You are basically around college aged women for over a decade. So I did not have to drop my standards too much. Plus I was in my late 20s living in college student housing in a very liberal city.

But you are right. Outside of college campuses you have to drop your standards ALOT.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's bizarre is that no one is even mentioning this on the forum. It's like complete societal collapse is a nothing burger. "Oh well, nothing to see here..." WTF?!?

Can they NOT see the difference between feb 2020 and earlier and then everything from that point on?

Is Covid really making that much of a difference? Where I am everything's open, most people are vaccinated and it's like it never even happened.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeh bro i dont understand it either. I think many men on here are not as honest as we think. Many guys are either not really out there in the streets or everyone wants to act like they are slaying left and right.

Bro its a vagina drought due to COVID. Girls are hesitant to meet new people. But even before COVID it was getting harder and harder to pull.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Covid really making that much of a difference? Where I am everything's open, most people are vaccinated and it's like it never even happened.
Do you live in a red state or blue state? This makes a huge difference.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
out of interest, what has been the most lucrative way to meet women for you? online, day time, nightclubs etc?
Friend circle is #1. Nothing beats knowing a girl from college that now has a cute friend etc....but this requires being part of social circles and who has time for that.

Lays are like jobs. You will get most of them from connections.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The exception is if you are a student well into your 30s. This is what helped me. You are basically around college aged women for over a decade. So I did not have to drop my standards too much. Plus I was in my late 20s living in college student housing in a very liberal city.

But you are right. Outside of college campuses you have to drop your standards ALOT.
Being surrounded by prime quality material certainly helps.

I knew a guy in Costa Rica that had 5 girlfriends. I met 3 of them. One was hot, the other 2 were not my cup of tea at all. Personally I'd have just taken the hot one.

Another factor is LTRs can take you out of the game for years. If you never have a long term relationship then you'll have a high lay count but that could be a sign of some kind of problem rather than skill. Case in point: Rooshv.