Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many plates should I have

CrazyClubber

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you reckon fellas, whats a sensible number? Before it becomes so time consuming that you let them all fall.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends. At one time I had about ten but I'd only see some of them once a month. It would be a lot harder to handle that many if they were all around constantly.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I can't handle more than 2-3 at a time, even 2 can be a lot of work. The whole plate theory is kind of retarded anyway, it's just a crutch. Women do it too (as a crutch). I'd say just have 1 main girl and 1 sidechick and rotate the sidechick indefinitely unless she enjoys being a sidechick long term. Then of course keep talking to new to women, personally I prefer to meet new women on IG when I'm already seeing one, it's a lot easier to keep them interested without doing much.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found 3 to be the sweet spot. Time, money, energy, and logistics. The higher the quality the less you will be able to spin.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As many as you can handle.

If I could afford and had the free time for it, I'd have 7 plates, 1 for each day of the week.

It's a balance between free time, disposable income and how many women you can actually attract.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Enough so your balls stay drained to a proper level but no so many that you become physically exhausted and your performance starts to suffer.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As many as you can handle.

If I could afford and had the free time for it, I'd have 7 plates, 1 for each day of the week.

It's a balance between free time, disposable income and how many women you can actually attract.
Who the **** wants to spend time with women 7x a week let alone **** 7x a week

I'm beyond happy to fvck one or two women 1-2x a week and enjoy the rest of the time for myself and friends

Then again i'm super introverted.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
ay I been doing this a long time.. the best is 2.. great balance, best of "both worlds" and you can still go out and get odd lays and enjoy novelty more than I can right now since im currently spinning 3.. I got more hoes that I could consider plates, but don't just because I don't see them as regularly..

key is I only see my plates once a week and I still go out and collect new chicks often. Gotta always keep planting seeds.. never know what could sprout.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong question to begin with: It should be how many plates CAN you have.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find the middle ground between how many plates you want and how many plates you can handle.

CrazyClubber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks lads, just let two drop, leaving me with 7. Plan to get this number down to 3 or 4. Seeing three this week, four next, but ive got other **** i want to do

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough so your balls stay drained to a proper level but no so many that you become physically exhausted and your performance starts to suffer.
Bingo, this is what I think too. Right now I have 4 and i think this is my limit