Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Of You Have Symptoms Of Covid?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a slight temperature couple of days ago, and just a slight touch of a sore throat.

Temperature is back to normal and I never developed a cough.

Still worried to fuk though!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is helpful especially at a time that anyone can start freaking out at any of the common cold or seasonal flu symptoms and think its covid19. I've been hyper-vigilant about every little symptom I have and there are only a few signature covid19 symptoms: breathing problems, losing sense of smell or taste. A chart like this really puts things into perspective. However, body aches should mark common because there have been allot of complaints about this, especially from those admitted to hospital.

Sometimes you can fit a symptom that may not be either of these. For example, if you don't use the toilet when you are supposed to and hold it in, then you can develop a mild fever because of the toxins in your system. The body temp can go a little higher than normal at any point of the day. If you don't get a good night's rest you'll feel tired and drained in the afternoon. If there is too much dust, pollen or something in the environment, or you feel anxious then you might be coughing. Dairy and sugar products cause inflammation which could increase mucus secretions and cause runny nose and cough, etc...

It reminds me of the previous fear that anything odd could be cancer. You go and do a quick google search when something doesn't feel right and wonder if it's an early stage cancer symptom, or worrying about whether the signal from your smartphone connected to the WiFi, or the 5G WiFi system is causing your brains to swell or form lesions/tumours, etc... Then you realize there is nothing to it at all and it's all in your head. Maybe you slept in the wrong position in bed, or it's the normal wear and tear of the body as you age, etc...

In a perverse sense, covid19 has given me a break from hypervigilance in other issues. I now sleep next to my Tablet rather than keep it a distance away for example.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damned UK HealthCare, I don't believe ANYTHING they say. Even worse, this chart basically lines up with the one my physician-ex sent me to help me monitor my kids' health when they are with me. But, pshaw, why should I believe a chart that:
  • Came from my ex, medical degree be damned
  • Was sourced from the WHO and CDC, those liberal deep-state commies
People, don't believe anything ANYBODY tells you! It's all FAKE!

</sarcasm> for those who couldn't tell...

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So that I don't get banned for being a total troll (which if you look at my history, I'm not), I do have another data point to add for symptoms: pink-eye/conjunctivitis.

There have been some retrospective studies that suggest viral conjunctivitis can be a covid-19 coindicator. So if you get pinkeye out of nowhere, then it might be worth being on higher alert for the more typical symptoms. The current correlation is weak (again, a retrospective study), but the concern was high enough to recommend that doctors in the US cease regular eye exams, and to consider a patient presenting with conjunctivitis to be a covid-19 risk. As reported by the American Academy of Ophthalmology :

Note to the paranoid: the above report was written by medical professionals, not journalists. If you don't even trust medical professionals, then kindly make an appointment with your local shaman to have the corona-spirit driven from your body, and save a ventilator bed for someone more pragmatic.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No symptoms whatsoever for me. I've been working from home for two weeks, a week longer than the rest of my office. Several of them are now reporting COVID-19 symptoms. They've been unable to make our conference calls.

But the very best forecasters are predicting millions of deaths, especially when the hospital beds fill up any day now. Brilliant forecasters.
Stop spreading misinformation. The worst-case scenario forecasts were 2.2 million deaths without intervention such as social distancing. As of this post, NY hospitals are already nearing capacity with peak still at least 2-3 weeks out.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I had a slight temperature couple of days ago, and just a slight touch of a sore throat.

It's in your head as sore throat is not a symptom of COVID-19. It can be a common cold or standard flu. Go to the mirror, use the back of spoon/knife/fork and depress your tongue. Is it bright red or white?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh, still discussing this will not change anything, i'm still working with the "lockdown" and if anything I had bodyaches, chills and a little fever one day from sunday to monday, spend the next 2 days with headaches then nothing else and that was 3 weeks ago, possible a flu, since I had people sick living close by, and it was strong enough to take a hold for one day,

sure the problem, you guys so love to point now, since the pandemic is was not strong as the media is yelling for a month, is to not overload the hospitals, problem is, locking everyone for months will not make the thing go away, you will jsut move the line, now if you did the weak people on lock, healthy people working and living, chances would be the line would be better then this fearmongering nonsense

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NPR had a story a couple months ago about the supposed normal human temp of 98.6 being based on research from the 1500s. A lot of people had chronic disease and inflammation back then, so that number is actually a little high. People also vary by individual as far as their own normal. Fat people run hot, old people run cold.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
omg.
maybe some women should be switched out in some males' essential services jobs(if they're in same household-he stays home kind of husband)
I wonder how science fiction-like this is going to get.
Like forced sperm bank deposits to preserve seed......forced estrogen injections to save men's lives....forcing men to breathe through pprtable anti-Covid respirators everywhere they go.

I don't understand the endocrine system enough...estrogen can't change chromosomes-can it?(I've read too much Vonnegut in the past)

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score

Had a cough for over 3 weeks but no fever

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone does get sick and tests positive, I bet their minds start playing tricks on them.
Like they might think they're sicker than they really are, even if they just have a mild case of it.
Anxiety will do that.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone does get sick and tests positive, I bet their minds start playing tricks on them.
Like they might think they're sicker than they really are, even if they just have a mild case of it.
Anxiety will do that.

My mind is already playing tricks on me, had shortness of breath today, but then I was anxious as fuk too

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Woke up yesterday with an itchy throat. Figured out it was seasonal allergies after it cleared up when getting ready, but hit me again a little when outside as I stared at my black car that turned green.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hearing some reports that people may not have anything, then out of the blue they end up in ICU in a hospital or wind up dead. Its these types of cases that are more worrisome. This thing can have up to a 14 day (or even longer) incubation period where there is no symptoms at all.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woke up yesterday with an itchy throat. Figured out it was seasonal allergies after it cleared up when getting ready, but hit me again a little when outside as I stared at my black car that turned green.
I am confident I have this virus.. Been having breathing issues.

I either try to ride it out isolated at home.. Or call for hospital help.

Fuk knows what I should do