Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Of You Have Symptoms Of Covid?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woke up yesterday with an itchy throat. Figured out it was seasonal allergies after it cleared up when getting ready, but hit me again a little when outside as I stared at my black car that turned green.
one of my gay friends told me those sound like symptoms of sucking dvick, careful mate.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the UK we don't have shiit
Definitely keep us posted, the difficulty breathing part sounds scary, I'd say if it gets terrible call emergency.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no symptoms since I never get sick even with flu or with anything else. I can't actually remember last time I got sick with the flu, probably no more than 1 or 2 times in my whole life.

I think I saw a lot of comments on different videos and forums of British and US people having experienced stronger "flu" symptoms even back to November/December 2019 period so I think this thing might have even occurred naturally (or maybe not) and it's a more aggressive version of the flu.

On the other hand, I think a lot of people rely too much on health products, personal care, cleaning products, etc. I do not compulsively wash my hands everytime I go out and come back. A lot of times I eat with hands I've had on my camera for a couple of hours and having touched other things, too. I think it is a strong reason why I have a strong immunity and never get sick, cause I allow my body and immunity system to handle dirt and viruses from time to time.

Also, I wash my hair very rarely, let the scalp fat settle in and my hair is much healthier than all the women and most men I know. I think our society in general has become too self protective and cleansing and "detoxing" and all that. Too many handwash, sanitizers, shampoos, too many floor disinfecters, too much. That's me.

Throughout this whole winter and spring I have felt nothing unusual, keep going strong.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did soulforge just die from this virus? Why isn't he replying or updating this thread after complaining he can't breath. Soulforge...please say something if you are here.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at the start of the cold/flu, when you still have the sore throat, stuffy nose, fever, and whatever other head symptoms, douse your inner ears with alcohol(you can pour it in periodically, during the day, and sleep with alcohol soaked cotton balls in your ears, at night),
How in the hell do you get cotton balls through your Eustachian Tubes?

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How in the hell do you get cotton balls through your Eustachian Tubes?

Is that a serious question? You keep the cotton balls in your outer ears. They're just there to retain the alcohol, to help give it an opportunity to soak in.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a serious question? You keep the cotton balls in your outer ears. They're just there to retain the alcohol, to help give it an opportunity to soak in.
Well, you said inner ear, which isn't your ear canal And upper-resp infections tend not to have the ear canal as a vector. That pesky ear-drum gets in the way.

So it's unclear what alcohol in the ear canal will accomplish, other than perhaps loosen up some ear wax.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you said inner ear, which isn't your ear canal And upper-resp infections tend not to have the ear canal as a vector. That pesky ear-drum gets in the way.

So it's unclear what alcohol in the ear canal will accomplish, other than perhaps loosen up some ear wax.
If I said to shove cotton balls into your inner ear, then clearly that was a misstatement. Common sense.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sorry if I was being a d ick. I'm not any kind of medical professional. I was simply relaying advice that was given to me, by a friend who's a PhD biochemist. I tried it, and it has worked for me, all but one time I tried it, over there past 20 years. Thought I'd pass it along, with the disclaimer that I'm not qualified to give medical advice.

As I understand it, the infection can migrate from your sinuses to your ears, during the head cold phase, which is why you may experience itchy ears. Pouring alcohol into your ears may not knock out the sinus infection, but it can help to sufficiently weaken the infection, so that your immune system can cut the cold/flu short, before it moves to your chest, prolonging the cold/flu, and compounding your misery, by making it difficult to breathe, and possibly allowing it to develop into bronchitis/pneumonia.

Try it if you like. It has worked for me. Helps if you start doing it at the first signs of a possible head cold, instead of waiting to see where it goes.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if I was being a d ick. I'm not any kind of medical professional. I was simply relaying advice that was given to me, by a friend who's a PhD biochemist. I tried it, and it has worked for me, all but one time I tried it, over there past 20 years. Thought I'd pass it along, with the disclaimer that I'm not qualified to give medical advice.

As I understand it, the infection can migrate from your sinuses to your ears, during the head cold phase, which is why you may experience itchy ears. Pouring alcohol into your ears may not knock out the sinus infection, but it can help to sufficiently weaken the infection, so that your immune system can cut the cold/flu short, before it moves to your chest, prolonging the cold/flu, and compounding your misery, by making it difficult to breathe, and possibly allowing it to develop into bronchitis/pneumonia.

Try it if you like. It has worked for me. Helps if you start doing it at the first signs of a possible head cold, instead of waiting to see where it goes.
Fair enough. To me it just smacked of an anecdotal home remedy without a lot of substantiation. I'll b1tch up and down about my ex all day, but one thing I do share is her view on Evidence Based Medicine. If your buddy's remedy had some evidence behind it, it would more likely to be mainstream knowledge.

And, as I understand it, as a layman who got his medical knowledge via osmosis by being married to a medical-student-then-physician...

You are at least partly correct about the migration. But what is more likely to happen is that the infection in your throat/sinuses can make its way into the middle ear via the Eustachian Tube, the opening of which is in the back of your throat. So you can get ear pain, fullness, etc. as the cold progresses. Putting alcohol in the ear canal would be unlikely to affect that outcome, as the eardrum blocks the passage of the alcohol into the middle ear (which is a good thing).

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. To me it just smacked of an anecdotal home remedy without a lot of substantiation. I'll b1tch up and down about my ex all day, but one thing I do share is her view on Evidence Based Medicine. If your buddy's remedy had some evidence behind it, it would more likely to be mainstream knowledge.

And, as I understand it, as a layman who got his medical knowledge via osmosis by being married to a medical-student-then-physician...

You are at least partly correct about the migration. But what is more likely to happen is that the infection in your throat/sinuses can make its way into the middle ear via the Eustachian Tube, the opening of which is in the back of your throat. So you can get ear pain, fullness, etc. as the cold progresses. Putting alcohol in the ear canal would be unlikely to affect that outcome, as the eardrum blocks the passage of the alcohol into the middle ear (which is a good thing).
Maybe, but if you treat the ears, sinuses, and mouth/throat simultaneously, you're more likely to spare your lungs. (i believe I mentioned that in the original post?)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine tested positive. He posted on social media about it. Said he had a fever, lost his sense of taste and smell, and basically felt hungover for a week. He said that is more or less the best case scenario and he's recovering.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a credible source:

"Chinese doctors have discovered the coronavirus is designed to attach to lung receptors that are five times more common in Asian males than in African or Indo-European males. Asian females also have less than half the amount of these receptors than Asian males".

Coronavirus is killing 71 to 80 percent men compared to 20 to 29 percent women:

There is a Dr. in NY who has had great success in treating it. Problem is ggoole is controlling the algorithm on searches so this info doesn't come up as much or at all. The New York doctor also posted a video explaining his success with hydroxychloroquine and Zinc. His treatment resulted in the shortness of breath issue being resolved in 4 to 6 hours. Dr. Zelenko in his study had zero deaths, zero hospitalizations and zero intubations!

Im certain a family member and friend had it back in late Nov. They were all healthy in their 30's who got stuck in bed for over week with all the symptoms and the most violent cough I've personally ever seen. They didn't go to the Dr, eventually got better but the cough lingered for 2 months. We know it was here in early Jan so the timing fits.

Last edited:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I’ll be 100% honest here. I believe I already had it back in January. This was WAY before the crazy **** started happening. I was wrecked for two weeks straight. Symptoms all the same. Doc said it was a sinus infection/upper respiratory. I felt it was more than that due to my symptoms. Symptoms were: sore throat, phlegm drip, green and bloody snot/chest congestion, fever of 102.6 (mind you I was taking Tylenol), had a tough time breathing especially at night laying down(had to be propped up), body aches were horrible.
Imagine that hitting ur parents or grandparents.

Somehow I suspect millions has it and has developed some sort of immunity by now.

More towards mitigation right now.

Georgepithyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect i have it

Symptoms come and go in waves
At night its severe and i struggle to breath and constantly have dry cough
During the day I'm fine besides the occasional dry cough
Very fatigued all day
Runny nose

I went to the clinic near me and they told me to go to the hospital to get tested
Went to the hospital and they said they won't test me since I haven't been overaeas or been in contact with a confirmed case

They just old me to go home and self isolate

That was a week ago, symptoms are getting worse and it's getting harder and harder to breath.

I'm in Australia and my lungs were already damaged from all the bushfire smoke we had, I don't know What to do as the hospital won't even bother seeing me or testing me.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect i have it

Very fatigued all day
Runny nose

I went to the clinic near me and they told me to go to the hospital to get tested
Went to the hospital and they said they won't test me since I haven't been overaeas or been in contact with a confirmed case

That was a week ago, symptoms are getting worse and it's getting harder and harder to breath.

I'm in Australia and my lungs were already damaged from all the bushfire smoke we had, I don't know What to do as the hospital won't even bother seeing me or testing me.
Dry cough is a very good sign that you might have it, along with shortness of breath. Go to the emergency and tell them you can't breathe since it got worse.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect i have it

Very fatigued all day
Runny nose

Force a doctor to put you on THIS protocol, ASAP. Doctor shop until you find one who will.