Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are vaccinated?

How many of you are vaccinated?

• I am

• I am not

Results are only viewable after voting.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in US maybe.
But in Scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland etc) it is all free including surgery and medication is heavily subsidized so they don´t cost much.

Actually all health care is free and paid by taxes. But the downside here is of course that we pay A LOT of taxes on our salaries.
Americans pay for it too - in higher premiums for people who are not insured/couldn't pay. They think they are "free" from the S-word when in fact they just subsidize on the back end. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well surgery of any kind is actually free even super expensive things like heart surgery etc. @samspade
Medicine isn't full though you pay your share there, but it is a lot cheaper because the government pays a larger part of it.
But on the flipside one could claim it isn't free at all as we pay for it collectively through high taxes. ;)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well surgery of any kind is actually free even super expensive things like heart surgery etc. @samspade
Medicine isn't full though you pay your share there, but it is a lot cheaper because the government pays a larger part of it.
But on the flipside one could claim it isn't free at all as we pay for it collectively through high taxes. ;)
I know....what I meant was that in the US we think we're not paying for it but we are anyway - and it's probably more expensive. Instead of through taxes we end up paying for the uninsured with higher premiums. Believe me, your way makes more sense, but that's just my personal opinion.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
How many of you guys are vaccinated?
Option 3

No one's damn business.
Wait till they start making you prove you have been vaccinated before you can go about your normal life. I expect that from communist countries, but they are pushing it in the USA and globally.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait till they start making you prove you have been vaccinated before you can go about your normal life.
Sadly they are doing it in my home country Denmark already it is f'cking scary. You cannot go out and get a haircut at the hair dresser or have beer with your buddies unless you can show your retarded covid passport which power-hungry PM Mette Frederiksen has pushed hard for and have implemented.

It's worse than Eastern Germany and the stasti secret police control; all those that has not taken the jab is now sub-class second citizens with no rights. you cannot even take a freaking city bus or the metro. (But hey its your free choice to not take the shot they say). People are so desperate that they submit and take the shot just so they "can live normal life's again" and so they accept the crazy conditions. But that is probably exactly her intension and part of her strategy in her frenzy for more power.

This is totally crazy and a full breach on both our law written liberty rights and and privacy rights in the Danish constitution. It has no place in a democratic society and a free nation in the western world. People that have opposed her and made demonstrations etc. about this /against her and her politics have been arrested and put to jail. They even made a pandemic law which gives you double the normal sentence time for opposing her and her policies. So instead of 5 years in jail you get 10 if you are pleaded guilty by the judge.
It is the end of days. R.I.P. Denmark.

To quote Benjamin Franklin on liberty and freedom of speech:
Freedom of speech is a principal pillar of a free government; when this support is taken away, the constitution of a free society is dissolved, and tyranny is erected on its ruins. Republics…derive their strength and vigor from a popular examination into the action of the magistrates.”

On Freedom of Speech and the Press” Pennsylvania Gazette, November 17, 1737.
Benjamin Franklin

Luckily for me I live in Sweden at the moment where they haven't started this nonsense yet. Hopefully they never will.

It is about time for people in the free world to standup and fight for their liberty rights that our forefathers have fought and died for like in this video clip from the move "The Network" is sort of about:

But people probably won't because they are so scared already.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm and so it begins too in the US also sadly.
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) is requiring that people in workplaces, businesses, and religious sites show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to be allowed maskless entry to the facilities.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I urge anyone to watch this video and see if you can point out anything you disagree with or any information that is incorrect.
Sure. The handful of deaths that are attributed to the vaccine aren’t even definitively linked. They are also far less common than adverse effects from actually getting covid-19.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most seem surprised about the vaxx passport. It's all part of the NWO beast system that was planned decades ago. They are committing genocide in Canada. Toronto has Popup clinics offering free ice cream to children age 12+ to take the shot without a parents consent. Parents outside the popup trying to get in to warn the kids but cannot due to 20+ communist cops who are guarding the place not letting any of the parents near it. Chit breaks my heart to see innocent children being targeted. There people are the highest levels of evil imaginable.

This is a spiritual battle and the devil wants your soul. They are using God to lure people into taking it. Once Church had a sign out that read "Jesus wore thorns, now where your mask". Well they forced those thorns on his head. Religious channels saying if you truly love God now is the time to show him by getting the shot. Projecting "vax saves" on the Christ the redeemer statue.

Most here have no idea how serious this is and how evil these people behind it really are. We are at War, we have been all year. Once the people who took the shot realize the true agenda I can only imagine how they will react. I wouldn't be surprised if mass suicide happens, mass riots, all out chaos will ensue. They cannot make it mandatory due to it not being approved which takes 2 years of human trials. The trials should have stopped soon as the first few people died, yet they are pushing it harder by the day when what they are doing is against the law. Your own Government is in on it but them doing 9/11 wasn't enough to wake up the mass's.Don't think for a sec they wont try to push for early approval cause they want our souls.

Due to it not being approved they cannot advertise it on TV. So how do they advertise? By using celebrities and Influencers. Our own tax $ in the sum of $250 million went to Influencers and well known people paid to push propaganda. The vaxx companies themselves own fact checkers. The ones poisoning you, are also the ones manipulating & censoring the truth. All these corporations and business used scare tactics with the passports to further deceive people into getting it. Cause I know people who didn't want the shot but soon as they mentioned you "might" need it for travel, they ran to get it. Or people I know who wanted things to go back to normal. Soon as the mentioned if you get it, the sooner we can get back to normal those same people ran just cause they heard what they wanted to hear. Classic Cluster B mind games these sociopaths are playing. Free=you are the product

I've already seen some who know if they shed on others it might potentially make others sick. So the ones who took the shot are going to nonvaxxed rallies to shed on them and encouraging others who took the shot to do the same. Now strip clubs are offering the shot with incentives. Daily this agenda becomes so clear you feel like the crazy one cause 90% of everyone you know is under mind control. The devil runs on FEAR. God runs on Love. Fear is what got most to submit to the devil.

Certificate
Of
Vaccination
i
d

j.jpg
SS.jpg

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. The handful of deaths that are attributed to the vaccine aren’t even definitively linked.
Perhaps because they are not reported?

They are also far less common than adverse effects from actually getting covid-19.
Are they though? We're already seeing adverse effects while the vaccines are still in their infancy.

I hope you're right, I really do. But I am skeptical of both of your statements.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most seem surprised about the vaxx passport. It's all part of the NWO beast system that was planned decades ago. They are committing genocide in Canada. Toronto has Popup clinics offering free ice cream to children age 12+ to take the shot without a parents consent. Parents outside the popup trying to get in to warn the kids but cannot due to 20+ communist cops who are guarding the place not letting any of the parents near it. Chit breaks my heart to see innocent children being targeted. There people are the highest levels of evil imaginable.

This is a spiritual battle and the devil wants your soul. They are using God to lure people into taking it. Once Church had a sign out that read "Jesus wore thorns, now where your mask". Well they forced those thorns on his head. Religious channels saying if you truly love God now is the time to show him by getting the shot. Projecting "vax saves" on the Christ the redeemer statue.

Most here have no idea how serious this is and how evil these people behind it really are. We are at War, we have been all year. Once the people who took the shot realize the true agenda I can only imagine how they will react. I wouldn't be surprised if mass suicide happens, mass riots, all out chaos will ensue. They cannot make it mandatory due to it not being approved which takes 2 years of human trials. The trials should have stopped soon as the first few poeple died, yet they are contiing to push it harder by the day.

Don't think for a sec they wont try to push for early approval cause they want our souls. All these corporations and business used scare tactics with the passports to further deceive people into getting it. Cause I know poeple who didnt want the shot but soon as they mentioned you "might" need it for travel, they ran to get it. Or people I know who wanted things to go back to normal. Soon as the mentioned if you get it, the sooner we can get back to normal those same people ran just cause they heard what they wanted to hear. Classic Cluster B games these sociopaths are playing. Free=you are the product

I've already seen some who know if they shed on others it might potentially make others sick. So the ones who took the shot are going to nonvaxxed rallies to shed on them and encouraging others who took the shot to do the same. Now strip clubs are offering the shot with incentives. Daily this agenda becomes so clear you feel like the crazy one cause 90% of everyone you know is under mind control. The devil runs on FEAR. God runs on Love. Fear is what got most to submit to the devil.

Certificate
Of
Vaccination
i
d
Even though I agree there is something sinister going on, people like you take it way too far with your bibical nonsense, and ostracize others from potentially seeing your point of view. No need for the end of times fear-mongering, that's not going to help anyone. No one has a clue what's going to happen. Not even those in power.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I agree there is something sinister going on, people like you take it way too far with your bibical nonsense, and ostracize others from potentially seeing your point of view. No need for the end of times fear-mongering, that's not going to help anyone. No one has a clue what's going to happen. Not even those in power.
There's only a couple of sentences with any overt religious talk in Stovepipe's post. And on the matter of optics, the two large visuals speak louder than the modicum of religious talk.

You have the vax stuff, you have the election stuff, you have ufo disclosure (mandated last December in Trump's covid bill). A lot of sh1t poised to hit the fan so that's why I'm actually on the forum, to sharpen my game and get my smash on before the pu$sy gets skittish and dries up again like it did last year for Covid.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only a couple of sentences with any overt religious talk in Stovepipe's post. And on the matter of optics, the two large visuals speak louder than the modicum of religious talk.

You have the vax stuff, you have the election stuff, you have ufo disclosure (mandated last December in Trump's covid bill). A lot of sh1t poised to hit the fan so that's why I'm actually on the forum, to sharpen my game and get my smash on before the pu$sy gets skittish and dries up again like it did last year for Covid.
Religious and/or "end of times" prophesized BS. What I hate about it is people claim special knowledge of future events; people are horrible at predicting the future because its impossible. People love claiming the end is near and have been doing it forever, it's nothing new.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work as medical standby at a vacc clinic. At least half of the medical staff, including myself, will absolutely not be getting the jab.
Wow! I've already received both doses of the vaccine. Would you recommend that I not get booster shots once they are recommended?