Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are vaccinated?

How many of you are vaccinated?

• I am

• I am not

Results are only viewable after voting.

Serenity

Reaction score
They want to get rid of humans to replace them with transhuman connected to AI.
Oh, I see, they'll replace us. Is there a warehouse somewhere with a few billion transhuman connected to AI ready for deployment? If not then their time is really running out, they'll have to create a lot of these within 1-5 years as humanity rapidly dies.
Control your every move, your thoughts, your money, your life.
What's even the point or value of money if the entire population of Earth will be replaced with these AI slaves anyways?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I see, they'll replace us. Is there a warehouse somewhere with a few billion transhuman connected to AI ready for deployment? If not then their time is really running out, they'll have to create a lot of these within 1-5 years as humanity rapidly dies.

What's even the point or value of money if the entire population of Earth will be replaced with these AI slaves anyways?
SEX robots! :devil: :rofl::lol:
You can then get a blow'job or a handjob in so many new ways that you could not imagine with AI!

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. @stovepipe thinks we’re going into Terminator? Thank goodness, robots don’t take over the world until 2029... I can polish off my beer, get married, finish writing my book, and retire with only a year left so I can live in luxury knowing the world will soon cry Armageddon. Thanks!

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A human born today has twice the life expectancy as what was “natural,” due in large part to modern medicine. But for those who want to die on that go for it.
"Due to modern medicine......" and yet huge quantities of scientists and doctors this "modern medicine" consists of are against these vaccines.

If it wasnt for governmental and mainstream (fake-) media oppression of all qualified critics, there would be an open discussion about the dangers and uselessness of this experimental "vaccines".

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Due to modern medicine......" and yet huge quantities of scientists and doctors this "modern medicine" consists of are against these vaccines.
No. Don’t project your own aversion onto scientific consensus.

If it wasnt for governmental and mainstream (fake-) media oppression of all qualified critics, there would be an open discussion about the dangers and uselessness of this experimental "vaccines".
Vaccines won. Herd immunity was not pursued in any major country. Senseless deaths are not a pandemic strategy.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Senseless deaths are not a pandemic strategy.
I'm going to be pragmatic, are these deaths really senseless? The majority of people who die from it are obese or have serious health conditions already and probably a drain on tax dollars and health care system. Now this might be a dark way of looking at it but in the long run COVID could have been net gain for society if we let it run rampant.

As a god fearing man I believe all life is precious and glad they made vaccines for high risk people but please don't force perfectly healthy individuals to take something they don't want to take.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Don’t project your own aversion onto scientific consensus.

Vaccines won. Herd immunity was not pursued in any major country. Senseless deaths are not a pandemic strategy.

There is no scientific consensus when it comes to Covid. There is a published opinion, and thats it.

Covid-"Vaccines" won ****, which is proven by people still dying of covid after vaccination. In fact death rates due to covid are higher among the vaccinated as studies from Israel show.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm COUNTING on it being a microchip. Hoping it will increase my efficiency and productivity. If the downside is they track me, well, that's already happening so what's the difference.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no scientific consensus when it comes to Covid. There is a published opinion, and thats it.
Name the countries that pursued and achieved herd immunity the “natural” way.

Covid-"Vaccines" won ****, which is proven by people still dying of covid after vaccination. In fact death rates due to covid are higher among the vaccinated as studies from Israel show.
Wrong. Israel has all but defeated covid-19. The death rate of covid post vaccination includes the entire vaccinated population, not just the break-through cases.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Name the countries that pursued and achieved herd immunity the “natural” way.

Wrong. Israel has all but defeated covid-19. The death rate of covid post vaccination includes the entire vaccinated population, not just the break-through cases.
There is no "immunity" to Covid, not even after 2 vaccinations. Thats why they (governments and media) allready prepare you to get that Covid shot every 6 months and you still wont be "immune".

The sick and the old will still be dying from Covid like they keep dying from the flu.

Israel defeated Hamas.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I’m fully vaccinated. In the US over 500,000 people have died from COVID. I’ve only heard of one dying from the vaccine. It’s simple risk analysis, which is less risky. Clearly the vaccine is less risky than getting COVID.
There is more than one, but definately not as much as the virus itself. The issue is that treating severe cases overwhelmes the health care system so you also have to count collateral deaths (untreated cancers, heart attacks and strokes, etc...) because ICU beds were all filled up. That death count would be even higher than 500,000. Breakthrough cases and severe side effects dont overwhelm hospitals and is a reasonable price to getting back to normalcy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
If people want to know if I have had the Covid vaccine they have to say “Covid vaccine”. If people ask me “Logicallefty have you been vaccinated?” My reply is “yes I have”. Because I had vaccines when I was a baby. It’s not a lie to leave info out, it’s only a lie to give wrong info.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "immunity" to Covid, not even after 2 vaccinations. Thats why they (governments and media) allready prepare you to get that Covid shot every 6 months and you still wont be "immune".
Which countries successfully reached herd immunity the natural way? Be specific.

The sick and the old will still be dying from Covid like they keep dying from the flu.
No, this is completely wrong. You are suggesting the same amount of sick and old die with or without the vaccine. That is false.

Flu deaths were almost nonexistent this season.

Israel defeated Hamas.
Irrelevant.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I’m fully vaccinated. In the US over 500,000 people have died from COVID. I’ve only heard of one dying from the vaccine. It’s simple risk analysis, which is less risky. Clearly the vaccine is less risky than getting COVID.
Correction 4,057 have so far in US have died from the mRNA covid "vaccine" according to VAERS. Not one person, (Click the link below to review the data):
Note that VAERS is a US government funded entity so the data should be very reliable and legit.

Prolly looks the same in EU or worse. I haven't looked for the numbers.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction 4,057 have so far in US have died from the mRNA covid "vaccine" according to VAERS. Not one person.

Note that VAERS is a US government funded entity so the data should be very reliable and legit.

Prolly looks the same in EU or worse. I haven't looked for the numbers.
For you math majors:

4,057 deaths out of 159 million jabs = 0.0025%

587,000 deaths out of 33 million cases = 1.77%

The data right now calculates that you are 708 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than the mRNA vaccine.