Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are vaccinated?

How many of you are vaccinated?

• I am

• I am not

Results are only viewable after voting.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boom! Facts.

But then again, people will believe what they want to believe. It's the matrix at work.
Its easy to throw out comments like that and then neglecting the part that there is both scientific reports and newspapers that have reported/written about this.

It's easy to find on the open internet if you want to spend time and do the research and due diligence on the subject.

Last edited:

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever. You’re gonna keep trolling all of your trumped-up theories and attention seeking “wisdom” no matter what I do. Troll.
That’s your queue to make your customary toxic response.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sequenced replica of the virus can produce a sufficient immune response just like a live virus
That is the whole point. There is no inert virus sample or sequenced virus replica at all involved/used in the mRNA production process at all of the "vaccine". Its' all a synthetic process.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also the vaccine isn’t really a “vaccine”, they did not manufacture the whole virus, just the crown-shaped growth on the outside of the virus. Not the whole package, just enough for the body to fight off.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you pay off a doctor to sign them? That's my plan if it comes to it.
No need to. There are so many logical flaws with this rollout that it's very hard to prove if you've had it or not.
Here are the facts:
- Generic Cards that can easily be reproduced because there is no serial number or security strip on them
- CDC puts the responsibility for each state to track who's gotten it or not. They do not have a centralized database. The states are then putting the burden on the facilities to report them to the state. We all know that clerical errors can be easily made and we all know how antiquated government information systems can be. Not to mention how much they can be vulnerable to hackers.
- There's been no standard agreement about carrying it with you, laminating them, not laminating them(due to future booster shots that need to be written on the same card).
- Some "experts" recommend leaving your card in a safe and just taking pictures of it and keeping it on your phone.

DIY: Find blank pic on internet, print it out, fill it out with various samples found on internet, take a pic of it and keep it on your phone.

Right now there is no concrete way they can prove or not prove you had it without phoning your location and waiting on someone that knows what they're doing for 1/2 hour or so, not to mention they are not going to give this info out to everyone(legal ramifications). If states come out with an online DB lookup, there can always be clerical errors by the facilities failure to report or inaccurately reporting them.

That's why states like California is proposing a vaccine passport because they realized how flawed these generic vaccine cards are.

As it stands now, it's all based on the honor system.

Serenity

Reaction score
All the animals in gene based corona vaxx trials died. They skipped animal trials and human trials.
Huh? All the animals from the animal trials died, but they skipped animal trials?

The spike protein will destroy your immune system and shorten your life with death coming 1-5 years after taking it.
Ah, but why though? If they know this, why wouldn't they stop this? After all the lizards on top do need their peasants for work so they can become rich and to have someone to rule over. If they kill everyone it wouldn't be much fun for them, with nobody left to tend to their petty needs and the infrastructure beneath it. I don't see a plausible motive here, do you?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? All the animals from the animal trials died, but they skipped animal trials?

Watch the video. I've answered this numerous times already.

Ah, but why though? If they know this, why wouldn't they stop this? After all the lizards on top do need their peasants for work so they can become rich and to have someone to rule over. If they kill everyone it wouldn't be much fun for them, with nobody left to tend to their petty needs and the infrastructure beneath it. I don't see a plausible motive here, do you?
Because they want to kill us. That's why so many will not wake up. They refuse to believe the people in charge wouldnt harm us. When they all have a long list of murder. They want to get rid of humans to replace them with transhuman connected to AI. To get rid of souls on this earth. Empty vessels roaming the earth who are slaves to the beast system. Control your every move, your thoughts, your money, your life.

This is a spiritual battle between good n evil. Haven't you ever wondered why the trans movement is everywhere? The God they worship is transgender. If you ever study their symbolism you will see it almost daily in things you never in your life thought was connected. The 2 serpent n rod (Serpent and The Caduceus of Hermes) is on the logos of some of our own health organizations. This is deeper then most could ever imagine.

Listen carefully to what the reporter says is the reason they will not accept vaxxed plasma donations.

B.jpg

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they want to kill us. That's why so many will not wake up. They refuse to believe the people in charge wouldnt harm us. When they all have a long list of murder. They want to get rid of humans to replace them with transhuman connected to AI. To get rid of souls on this earth. Empty vessels roaming the earth who are slaves to the beast system. Control your every move, your thoughts, your money, your life.

This is a spiritual battle between good n evil. Haven't you ever wondered why the trans movement is everywhere? The God they worship is transgender. If you ever study their symbolism you will see it almost daily in things you never in your life thought was connected. The 2 serpent n rod (Serpent and The Caduceus of Hermes) is on the logos of som
I looked at the video and fail to see what point you were trying to make. The video deals with antibodies of people who suffered from the covid virus but recovered and said that the vaccine would not make that same blood effective in treating covid with other people since they don't have the same antibodies. The video didn't say the blood is tainted so it can't be donated period like you implied. Are you suggested vaccinated people should be able to donate their blood to treat other covid patients?

In terms of the other issues you are suggesting, I don't feel the vaccines offer any direct fulfillment to prophecy or is part of a conspiracy. Perhaps it could be a dress rehearsal for something more sinister and at a more evil level, but this is the decoy, not the event you are talking about.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem, in my opinion, with people not getting the vaccine is that: society will not develop a herd immunity to the virus, if, the virus is in fact effective. I know many other people who have had both doses and only know of 1 who got sick from it (he was nauseous), also he did not need any medical treatment, just 1 day in bed to recover.
We have herd immunity to the bubonic plague. People died, but even without a vaccine, herd immunity is 100% inevitable.

You might be wondering why I care enough to type all this out? Well, I simply want society to return to normal, and I think the vaccine can get things back to normal
I am not going to inject myself with some mystery concoction so you can go to the bowling alley.

That's the problem with all the pro vaxx people. They are signing over their own bodily integrity so they can go drink margarita's again and they want everyone else to do the same.

I rather die for something than live for nothing.

And whatever happened to living according to nature? This should be our right as human beings.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked at the video and fail to see what point you were trying to make. The video deals with antibodies of people who suffered from the covid virus but recovered and said that the vaccine would not make that same blood effective in treating covid with other people since they don't have the same antibodies.
The ones who took the shot can't benefit from clean blood cause the shot whips out the bodies natural antibodies. You still fail to see this as an issue?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generic Cards that can easily be reproduced because there is no serial number or security strip on them
The thing that annoys me about the card (if it should ever be required) is that it's oversized. It's bigger than a credit card so it doesn't comfortably fit in a wallet. I've heard suggestions that a photocopy can be used for a vaccine ID.

Anyway, if they're trying to kill us they aren't doing a very good job. I've been getting flu shots for years and so far I'm no worse for the wear. Anything that happens to me from this point I would probably attribute to old age.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a spiritual battle between good n evil. Haven't you ever wondered why the trans movement is everywhere? The God they worship is transgender. If you ever study their symbolism you will see it almost daily in things you never in your life thought was connected. The 2 serpent n rod (Serpent and The Caduceus of Hermes) is on the logos of some of our own health organizations. This is deeper then most could ever imagine.

Listen carefully to what the reporter says is the reason they will not accept vaxxed plasma donations.

View attachment 6272
Bro you are looking too deep in the looking glass.

Yes they want a docile, multiracial, culturally confused, mentally exiled from the past, societally normless, anything-goes, gay-friendly, pro-woman, pro-islam, pro-world-government population.

Maybe they want to kill off a huge portion of the population right now, that's right. But that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

We'll find out who survives later.

Just relax and let the world collapse.

We can become anarchists or cannibal savages when it's all in the past. It won't matter that much.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rather die for something than live for nothing.

And whatever happened to living according to nature? This should be our right as human beings.
A human born today has twice the life expectancy as what was “natural,” due in large part to modern medicine. But for those who want to die on that go for it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones who took the shot can't benefit from clean blood cause the shot whips out the bodies natural antibodies. You still fail to see this as an issue?
The antibodies dealing with the covid virus. The context of the video is giving a blood transfusion from someone who recently recovered from the covid virus and developed antibodies, as being transfused to another person who is dying from the same virus who isn't doing so well where a transfusion is another means of trying to get antibodies into their system.

If someone was bleeding out, and they needed a blood transfusion, then they would have used that blood. However, that's not the scope of your video.