Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are getting laid tonight?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok boys, got laid Agin! last night. She just turned 18 so I had to be extremely slow with her. We had been emailing with a few calls back and forth for 2 weeks, and she flaked on me last week while I was on my way to pick her up about 50 miles away. Yesterday we were able to meet after a looooong phone call with her. I was basically commanding her to promise that she will go through with our date as planned, or else I will tell all the people that we know in common that she's just a weirdo, not a good friend...that I will never come to see her again if she flakes this time.

So when we got to her apartment at around 11 PM. I went to the bathroom, she got me some water, and then I made my move. I basically started off kissing her lightly on the lips, tasty lipstick, and took off her shorts and top and felt her up in her panties and bra. I dropped my jeans, took off my shirt and socks, and she commented on my blue boxers, how she liked them, I forget her exact words. So we climb onto her bed while kissing. It's really hot her bed has like a flannel blanket of a football team (Steelers I fvckin forget) even though it's like 80 degrees. So she turns on this floor fan/humidifier idk what the fvck that thing is, and this helps a little. I'm rubbing her through her panties and it's like IMMEDIATE she's wet bam, so I take off her bra. Her tits are the most lovely young tits I've ever seen or felt in person. GOD they felt soooo God. I told her that I could lay her for 100 years like this (mistake?). I bit my lip to say something REALLY stoopid like, "I'd marry you." We were basically in a position were she is laying backside on my chest and stomach with her hair (soft, silky and fresh, unbelievable straight blondish-brown hair) in my face. I kiss her ear a little while feeling those death-defying tits. I will remember that feeling for the rest of my life.

So as we change positions (still no intercourse yet) I take a feel of her cute little butt, who knows if this turns her off, but I could not help it (her panties are off now). So we fvck a little while sitting face to face, I kiss her a couple of times. I keep slipping out, because it is an awkward position (that I like) that, I Believe, she has never done before. So I have to lift her onto me (do all the work) to get it to work right.

So after this we change to missionary. MY God! she is so tight. I can't believe that I am able to last a good while here. It must be because I am having sex all the time now. I'm no longer gung-ho horny anymore, even with this hottie. So we're fvcking and she hears her roommate come home closing the door, freaks out and I am left hanging not able to finish. I'm like I can't fvcking believe this. I PLEAD with her to either let me finish which she wouldn't, or to suck me off "HERE, I've got the rubber off..." She pleads back to me to get dressed NOW!

When I finally realize in my mind that it just aint gonna happen, I tell her, "It's ok, I understand." She was frightened to death over someone finding out. That made her all the more cuter and desirable, even if it was at my expense. Fvck me, I've gotta get laid tonight.

A

Aazman

1st full day without a wank. I'm making progress boys :)

guess Ponaani Maker- we have something in common from yesterday.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my fair lady vegas so my chances are favorable.
Found out while I was in Arizona last week, I missed hot female pudding wrestling at one oof my favorite locals spots. And people wonder why I never leave vegas.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex Again last night. She's 18 also, but MUCH more experienced, tongue ring, lip ring, no tats though. I still have the lingering taste of her tang juice in my mouth, EVEN THOUGH I've brush my teeth twice and gargled mouthwash. Wtf is going on? She was a take-control gal and bisexual. We fvcked for hours. I finally came in her missionary with her legs up around her ears. As I was fvcking her she was squealing and that set me off for good in her. She said that I was the Best she'd ever had. And she basically could not keep off of me afterwards. I had to leave though. Her ***** was rather large for an 18 yr old. But it doesn't matter, because that way, I can last longer. I don't necessarily need tight pvss, it just takes a lot more work to finish. I think she fell in love with me. She wants to see me next week, but I don't think I will. I have to see about other girls first.

She was a little heavier in the tush than the girl from the night before, but not fat by any means, totally athletic. I've had girls like her fall for me in high school too, same face, brown eyes, and dirty blond hair, 5' 6" so it's just that TYPE that goes wild for me I guess. I wanted to fvck her in the ass, but she wouldn't let me. Then I told her I've never done it, and that I thought that it was nasty, and that I was just asking.

She was the best squealer I've ever had.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we are in a deep recession. there is no chance of getting laid. :(

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting laid tonight. She's 23, petite and hot as fvck. I used to not go for girls with tatoos, but now, as long as they're not large tats that hide her skin too much, then I'll do her. I haven't seen this one naked yet but I know of one tat on her ankle. Wish me luck guys, as if I'll need it, this one's for certain, she's a sexaholic maneater. Not sure if I will be eating her pvssy. People tell me razor burn this and razor burn that, but I know this one sleeps around a lot so, I'm going to just kiss her thigh and nibble a little here and a little there before I go down on her. I will be seeing the 18 year old from last week tomorrow. She's clean no doubt, hardly fvcked any guys and is still skiddish about me coming in her mouth etc. She doesn't like the taste of come.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, great tight fvck, but stretch marks and saggy titties. She didn't tell me that she's a single mom. I like petite and thin, and there were no tats underneath. Her soft skin and slim body in my arms, mmm very nice to manipulate and fvck that. Small ass, so this just goes to show that even though a woman has a 2 yr old, she can still have a tight pvssy and great body. I had trouble getting her to come though, idk why, we just made love and I think that that was enough for her to be satisfied idk. She works at a bar.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, last night the 18 year old from last week first said that she would come over at around 10 to watch a movie on blueray. At around 10, she backs out and says that she's tired and doesn't feel like driving all across town, so fvck, I watch the movie all by myself. I'm tired too I guess. I tell her that I thought that she "wanted" to come over a mere 3 hours ago, she says, "maybe some other time."

But you know, I really was tired, BUT she's so young, cute, tight, and innocent-looking I'd want that even if I was on life support, and I have yet to come in her or on her. She's such a scarety-cat. That's the problem with really young ones, they don't really want sex, even if it feels good, they block the feeling, they're in denial. It just takes a LOT of sex to break them through that denial of their bodies.

So, today, I have a 3-some. Two lesbian chicks I met at a club 60 miles from me. One of them owns the club. She's 28. Her friend is BBW. I know I promised that I would never fvck another fattie, but at least one of them was fit as a gymnast right? and petite. She has acne though, but who cares? I enjoyed fvcking her every which way today. Her fat friend climbed on me and orgasmed 3x in cowgirl as I rubbed her pvss. Her breath stunk soo bad. She went to kiss me a second time and I moved and acted like I was trying to kiss her ear and neck. She worked me real good though and I almost came. I first started going down on the petite blond and she thrusted my tongue fervently, just using me to get herself off. It was difficult to keep my tongue straight she was grinding so hard. Her friend kept masturbating watching us. I ended with a nice view of her tight little as5 in cowgirl, sweaty as a hog.

So that's my new rule: only accept a fattie IF she's just joining in with your main girl.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Ok, last night the 18 year old from last week first said that she would come over at around 10 to watch a movie on blueray. At around 10, she backs out and says that she's tired and doesn't feel like driving all across town, so fvck, I watch the movie all by myself. I'm tired too I guess. I tell her that I thought that she "wanted" to come over a mere 3 hours ago, she says, "maybe some other time."

But you know, I really was tired, BUT she's so young, cute, tight, and innocent-looking I'd want that even if I was on life support, and I have yet to come in her or on her. She's such a scarety-cat. That's the problem with really young ones, they don't really want sex, even if it feels good, they block the feeling, they're in denial. It just takes a LOT of sex to break them through that denial of their bodies.

So, today, I have a 3-some. Two lesbian chicks I met at a club 60 miles from me. One of them owns the club. She's 28. Her friend is BBW. I know I promised that I would never fvck another fattie, but at least one of them was fit as a gymnast right? and petite. She has acne though, but who cares? I enjoyed fvcking her every which way today. Her fat friend climbed on me and orgasmed 3x in cowgirl as I rubbed her pvss. Her breath stunk soo bad. She went to kiss me a second time and I moved and acted like I was trying to kiss her ear and neck. She worked me real good though and I almost came. I first started going down on the petite blond and she thrusted my tongue fervently, just using me to get herself off. It was difficult to keep my tongue straight she was grinding so hard. Her friend kept masturbating watching us. I ended with a nice view of her tight little as5 in cowgirl, sweaty as a hog.

So that's my new rule: only accept a fattie IF she's just joining in with your main girl.
Honestly, if stuff like this is what you are into, then good for you...I guess. Just for me? Being involved in the situation you just described sounds like a nightmare. I would have no interest whatsoever in fvcking a fattie with bad breath and a acne filled slvt. Not even a turn on in the slightest. Don't you have other, better, more constructive things to do than to resort to that type of experience? Or are you a sex addict? I could see if it was with some real hotties...hell yeah. But two ug's like that? Why???

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Honestly, if stuff like this is what you are into, then good for you...I guess. Just for me? Being involved in the situation you just described sounds like a nightmare. I would have no interest whatsoever in fvcking a fattie with bad breath and a acne filled slvt. Not even a turn on in the slightest. Don't you have other, better, more constructive things to do than to resort to that type of experience? Or are you a sex addict? I could see if it was with some real hotties...hell yeah. But two ug's like that? Why???
#1 I actually Feel better after having these 2 late-20s girls, than when I fvcked the decent-looking 18 yr old with the big pvssy the week before. Something about that big pvssy left me physically drained for the entire work-week. It took a lot of pounding to come in that. She was real clingy after that for some reason.

#2 No one has to know, except you guys. I would be embarrassed if my friends or co-workers saw me with the fattie, not so much so the ug, if she cleared up the acne.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
#1 I actually Feel better after having these 2 late-20s girls, than when I fvcked the decent-looking 18 yr old with the big pvssy the week before. Something about that big pvssy left me physically drained for the entire work-week. It took a lot of pounding to come in that. She was real clingy after that for some reason.

#2 No one has to know, except you guys. I would be embarrassed if my friends or co-workers saw me with the fattie, not so much so the ug, if she cleared up the acne.
I appreciate your honesty.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
That's the problem with really young ones, they don't really want sex, even if it feels good, they block the feeling, they're in denial. It just takes a LOT of sex to break them through that denial of their bodies.

This part is very insightful.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
So I dialed up this 20 yr old redhead gal Tiff I met at a dive redneck bar with her dad. She's kind of white trash, but her body is tat-free, just piercings (navel). I'm thinking she won't even remember me or will not answer, but gdamit if she answered and told me, "What a *****!" and "I'll replace her tonight." I could not believe she didn't have anything to do! Wtf? 20 yrs old! So I went over to her place, watched a movie, and we did a ton of fourplay and when I finally entered her (condom, of course) I only lasted maybe 2 minutes. Those were the best fvckin tits since highschool. I did not eat her out though, cause she is rather slutty and I did not want to catch anything in my mouth. She had red bumps above her vag, so when I was banging her missionary I made sure to keep myself off of her in pushup position even though she was pulling me closer, pulling on my arms and back. I tried to pull out but as I did, I started erupting. We were so hot, literally steaming, that I think just the thought of her made me not be able to stop my load.
So last night, I got with THIS girl again. This was in the works since Tues. 2nd time with her, I ate her very well, she came pretty good from that. Something about pvssy-eating just makes me feel like I've accomplished something, and the girls REMEMBER my service and take me back again and again based on That alone. Our passion kissing was Not as good this time. We weren't smoldering "Hot" like last time. The whole thing felt kinda cold. I still enjoyed banging her in doggie though. Her Ass is perfect to look at, to pound, slap, it just feels and fits best and rubbing against below my navel. She wasn't so good in reverse cowgirl, probably because my d!ck was a little too small at 6" to pull off the position without slipping out every 10 seconds. I've done several other girls in this position, no problem. But for her, we couldn't get it to work well, so we moved on.

Her face ain't all that great as I remembered from last time (I guess because I was REALLY horny that night and the lighting was different at her place).

She asked me if we could get together again before she leaves for fall semester in 2 weeks. I told her that I would not be able to see her again before then, maybe Thanksgiving break? Christmas?

I will have probably forgotten her by then, but she is a great lay even if I was tired as fvck from working so hard in 90 degree weather all week.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, I had one of the best fvcks of my entire life last night with a 25 yr old single mom (2 kids) with a huge tatoo on her back. I'm definitely stepping out of my bounds these days, And Glad I fvckin did. She could suck my c0ck and balls sooo endearingly - never had better. Her pvssy of course was flappy and long after two kids, but that don't mean sh!t. It tasted fabulous. She smelled fabulous, her breath minty, well-prepared MILF she was.

No noticeable stretch-marks, but a slight pooch of a belly flab, obviously breast-fed semi-shriveled tits. Her pvssy still felt very contoured to my d!ck. She was the best at riding me reverse cowgirl I've had so far in my lifetime. It just went on and on and I'm very strong in the legs so that made her bounce very accurately and she Loved it. I don't think she was faking. Her hair came down to her waist, I LOVE that, very nice.

When I first met her, I got the impression of a "mental" woman, a woman who is kind of witchy, but after the clothes came off, I understood her true erotic persona. I understood that this one is not like most women, slightly kooky, VERY liberal and rich, I suppose, but the sex was magnificent.

We 69'd, we did doggie, spooning. I didn't pay much attention to her shriveled tits. I fondled them while fvcking but did not put my mouth on them.

There have been satisfying experiences with younger hotter girls, but This one just made me FEEL better the day after, and I'm sure tomorrow and the next day. That's what I want out of sex, a woman who can make me feel better. Some young ones make me feel unfulfilled after sex. I had to find this one to fix the damage done (unsatisfied feeling or itch) by the girl I saw Saturday. A girl's attitude can make (warm) or break (cold) your sexual experience, I don't care how hot she appears to be.

I have this one's number and she wants to come see me this weekend. I believe I WILL take her up on her offer, but I told her that I was not sure if I could see her, and this is only because I STILL want to see that 18 year old I haven't fvcked to completion yet. If the cute 18 year old I'm dying to eat and fvck is not wanting to see me this weekend (which I believe that she won't want to just like last weekend and the weekend before), then I will have this MILF up to my place and we will fvck like rabbits again.

I never like seeing the same girl too often though. The sex just gets less hot over time, maybe because it shows that I like her. I like to explore a new woman's body and be done with her. I'll come back to her in a month or so.

maymay

Reaction score
i think i am ..

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, most likely not. Though it's still much better odds than most days where I know I have a 0% chance of getting anything.